GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back > Listed Cheaters

Listed Cheaters Read Only Section, Lists All known Cheaters and Cheaters Details.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2015, 08:51   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053

Hi,
will give this thread one week to be sorted in private: if won't be any news within this timeframe I'll check it again.

BR

Alex
The Following User Says Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2015, 10:41   #17 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 943187
Thanks Meter: 584
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by braveheart4 View Post
well i thinks this is just a miss-understanding....you can talk about it...maybe mr darkshade you can wait for mr. camelman2000's customer to pay him for the unpaid imei's as you were said before you know him and you both had many deals before...and for you mr camelman2000 i hope you can make your clients pay you to settle this problem....may this issue be settled in good ways....
yes i know this guy, he nice and i trust him long time ago. thats why i gve him pay after done my service. hope his client paid him.
Old 04-27-2015, 01:12   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 52560
Thanks Meter: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by dArk_shAdE View Post
yes i know this guy, he nice and i trust him long time ago. thats why i gve him pay after done my service. hope his client paid him.
If you know him and trust him long time ago, then why start this topic instead of solving the situation privately?

BR
Old 04-27-2015, 02:00   #19 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi0H4z4rD View Post
If you know him and trust him long time ago, then why start this topic instead of solving the situation privately?

BR
i message him email | skype | whatsapp | but no reply.
Old 04-28-2015, 00:26   #20 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2069027
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
did you tell me or warm me to stop process your imei?
you not tell me that, im expect all imei ready to unlock. bcos you send all 923 pcs imei. you said unlock all this imei which is 250 imei a time (per day)

and one more thing important you agreed that 110 pcs unlock and you said payment is end of the week!

you ask me to send 110 unlocked imeis in your mail and you said payment will be end of the week!
Come on now, don't take me being a nice guy and trying to get you paid for what I didn't ask for with you being right.

I DID NOT ask you to unlock 110. I DID NOT ask you to unlock 338. You unlocked it as a fait accompli, it's not like I had any choice, AFTER 338 i said do not unlock more.

Just because I was willing to try and find a solution after you unlocked more than I asked doesn't mean I'm liable .

I was pissed off when you unlocked more than I asked and clearly I NEVER ASKED YOU TO UNLOCK 110, OR EVEN 338. All I asked was 250, and you told me 338 "processing." Then you told me 110 done. Never asked me, just told me "done."but at the same time I was expecting payment for 250 at a time so hoping would get paid by client for iMEIs you did which didn't ask for and which I paid out of my pocket.

But that didn't happen.
Old 04-28-2015, 00:32   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
i message him email | skype | whatsapp | but no reply.
Um, I replied via e-mail and Whatsapp the same reply I gave here-

Do you want me to get into the deal I did with you for Worldwide where you didn't refund me in over 6 weeks and kept saying excuses that you couldn't make it to Western Union office and it was far away from where you live.

Funny that you have no problem picking up money immediately at WU, but takes months to send refund .

Did I start a thread here about that Worldwide issue ? One month nothing done, 6 weeks no refund ?
Old 04-28-2015, 08:50   #22 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelman2000 View Post
Come on now, don't take me being a nice guy and trying to get you paid for what I didn't ask for with you being right.

I DID NOT ask you to unlock 110. I DID NOT ask you to unlock 338. You unlocked it as a fait accompli, it's not like I had any choice, AFTER 338 i said do not unlock more.

Just because I was willing to try and find a solution after you unlocked more than I asked doesn't mean I'm liable .

I was pissed off when you unlocked more than I asked and clearly I NEVER ASKED YOU TO UNLOCK 110, OR EVEN 338. All I asked was 250, and you told me 338 "processing." Then you told me 110 done. Never asked me, just told me "done."but at the same time I was expecting payment for 250 at a time so hoping would get paid by client for iMEIs you did which didn't ask for and which I paid out of my pocket.

But that didn't happen.
no no.. as you said from the start all 923 need to unlock and 250 imei at a time (a day). you not tell me to stop process your imeis. as i though all list ready to unlock all, because you send all list, im expect that you only have problem money for daily unlock payment.

because of trust you! im not expecting that you gve me problem like this!
Old 04-28-2015, 08:53   #23 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelman2000 View Post
Um, I replied via e-mail and Whatsapp the same reply I gave here-

Do you want me to get into the deal I did with you for Worldwide where you didn't refund me in over 6 weeks and kept saying excuses that you couldn't make it to Western Union office and it was far away from where you live.

Funny that you have no problem picking up money immediately at WU, but takes months to send refund .

Did I start a thread here about that Worldwide issue ? One month nothing done, 6 weeks no refund ?
wu in philippines very high fee.. i tell you to send you paypal instantly but you not accept paypal. and you said your willing to wait.

important i never cheat you! the way you treat me..

i dont know why you send all list of unlock imei. and now you telling 250 imei a day unlock!
Old 04-29-2015, 17:27   #24 (permalink)
Product Manager

what is your plan to my unlocked imei? i know client paid you. because he give you all list to you, tell me if you will not paid me then i cant waste my time here!

karma will revenge you not me.

just tell me one thing to finish this if you want to pay me or not!
Old 04-30-2015, 23:42   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
no no.. as you said from the start all 923 need to unlock and 250 imei at a time (a day). you not tell me to stop process your imeis. as i though all list ready to unlock all, because you send all list, im expect that you only have problem money for daily unlock payment.

because of trust you! im not expecting that you gve me problem like this!
Come on now ! WAS it not clear enough from my e-mail and Whatsapp ? They sent me the whole list, doesn't mean it's paid for. I told you this many times, let's not rush and unlock more, just unlock what I was paid for.

What does this message say after I sent you this list of 923 IMEI ? I was too busy to divide it and just send 250. In the e-mail AND WHATSAPP, I SAY 250. I told you I just didn't have time to divide list and said do first 250. I never ask to do entire list , just 250 at a time and when I am paid so I can pay you.

Here is e-mail and Whatsapp after sending you that list. NOTE IT SAYS DO FIRST 250 ONLY. Whatsapp I even TELL YOU AGAIN 250 only, and was busy to divide list.

I see it was a misunderstanding on your part and want to try and get this paid for by my guy so can pay you.

But what can I do when I already lost money ? I'm negative already.

I work with many guys and never had any issues. The mistake was sending the full list instead of sending just 250 so no misunderstanding could be made or more done, like the first 250 I sent you.
Old 05-01-2015, 09:46   #26 (permalink)
Product Manager

hi

this is was i think, as u said 250 imie at time (every day 250 imei)
and you not tell me to stop or cancel your imeis..

i was think you have problem on payment only for every 250 imei a day unlock imei,
that you could not paid me at time. (for 250 imei unlock payment)

you never tell to me to stop or cancel your imeis...

note: after done 110 imei you tell to me to email those unlocked imeis.
and wait for the payment..and that time you already agreed that . without any problem..
without any argue, after how many days you replied to my mails, pm, chat, you tell me now this? that you not paid for 110 pcs unlock?
Old 05-01-2015, 15:25   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8133
Thanks Meter: 72
Surely though if he sent you 900+ imeis and only said 'please unlock only 250 a day' then common sense would tell you that unlocking anymore was against what he asked??

If you then go ahead and unlock extra devices the same day even though he specifically asked you NOT TO then who's fault is that??
Old 05-01-2015, 22:15   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by skedone View Post
Surely though if he sent you 900+ imeis and only said 'please unlock only 250 a day' then common sense would tell you that unlocking anymore was against what he asked??

If you then go ahead and unlock extra devices the same day even though he specifically asked you NOT TO then who's fault is that??
Fault is from both sides as they shouldn't accept any job without payment in front.
I think both of them will need to share the lost.
Will check this thread again on monday for news.

BR

Alex
Old 05-02-2015, 02:20   #29 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by skedone View Post

hi, yes common sense. just count how many days unlock for 250 imei a day.
supposed to be in 4 days all imei will be done if unlock 250 imei a day.
Old 05-03-2015, 10:02   #30 (permalink)

Member: 743601
Sonork: 83392409
Thanks Meter: 138
even i realy dont know darkshade is trustble also i know darkshade trust the subject so why
but i think both have misunderstood why this happen or maybe trick by one
if you both guys trust each other try to settle this by more option sort this a sample half of payment if one is agree or try to make cheap the price so both trust back
The Following User Says Thank You to shanryzen For This Useful Post: