GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 12:47   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 937607
Thanks Meter: 15
Unlockbase.com server very unproffesional

i have ordered a code for iphone 3gs 32gb locked to orange uk which in their supported list says that is supported and takes from 5-10 days.It has been 16 days passed now and still it says waiting on their server.Yesteday i sent an email to [email protected] and asked them why is it taking so long and they replied me that it is not supported and till now they can only unlock iphones from movistar spain and vodafone australia but still on their server it says waiting.The customer who gave me the phone is very annoyed because after 15 days of waiting i had to tell him that it is not possible.My question is if they cant do it why have they put it on their website that it is supported.And why does it takes them so much time to reply me that it is not supported that too when i send them the email.I still havent got my credits back and sill on their server it says waiting.
Beware.
Old 03-16-2010, 13:27   #2 (permalink)

Member: 142300
Thanks Meter: 11
strange because this is a very good server and proffesional team.