GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2004, 19:36   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 43037
Thanks Meter: 1
Should somebody advice www.allgsm.co.uk

I will break the news, if they don't reply my e-mails.Africans are not cheaters at all and not thieves please.
Thank you
scientist
Old 08-21-2004, 19:46   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 51154
Thanks Meter: 68
Why do you start new thread when one already exists. I think you are a spammer as well as impatient !

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/fair-www-allgsm-co-uk-154404/
Old 08-21-2004, 20:55   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 10730
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by scientist
I will break the news, if they don't reply my e-mails.Africans are not cheaters at all and not thieves please.
Thank you
scientist
Yeh sure Bill !!!!!!!!
Old 08-21-2004, 21:01   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 58075
Thanks Meter: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by scientist
Thank you
scientist
If their wasnt so many thieves in Africa we would probably believe you, whatever bad things you write about Darren no one will belive it, hes a great guy
Old 08-21-2004, 21:04   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I am very patient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungle_uk
Why do you start new thread when one already exists. I think you are a spammer as well as impatient !

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=154404
I am very patient.I have waited for almost one month, three weeks now just
for motorola C clip and they not even tell me what was going wrong up there and truelly speaking I am not a spammer and look at the headline of the thread and what was posted earlier on.Just do your analysis by content.
They are not the same please.
scientist
Old 08-21-2004, 21:44   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 13335
Thanks Meter: 2
If your relative really lives in the UK then the person could easily walk to there local bank and directly deposit the money into his account and he would send the clip the same days

im going to be bruterly honest here and say that if this is impossible for you to arrange then you are most probably trying to commit fraud with a dodgy cheque. This is probably why Darren, who is 100% trustable and always pays on time, is waiting to hear from his bank about your cheque.

An honest person would be able to make payment into a bank account and theres a branch for most banks in every town/city even 4-5 in some places so 90% of people has access to a bank and if not EVERYONE with a bank account has access to a Bank Transfer facility

ive done deals with people living in africa and each time they have paid by WU or if they knew someone in england got them to make a bank transfer so there orders went out the same day

do yourself a favour and ask your relative to do a bank deposit/transfer of cash then ull be abe to start making money with your Cxxx Clip
Old 08-21-2004, 22:07   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12578
Thanks Meter: 60
ok, Alex

Let me just say that I have NOT cashed your cheque, so I think your sister not telling truth - or you are not telling the truth!!

I will now no longer entetain or tolerate your behaviour my friend - sending emails threatening me is no tthe way to conduct business and as far as I am concerned the purchase is now cancelled!

Your cheque has not been cashed, I have not actually taken money from you or your sister, and if you were so worried about receiving this clip so quickly, why haven't you replied to me emails asking you to contact your sister and make direct payment to our bank account???

I have all copies of your emails and of all emails I have sentr to you - along with bank statements and transactions. So I have no problems in you contacting the police, fraud squad, and any one else you stated you would contact!!
Old 08-21-2004, 22:29   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55766
Thanks Meter: 333
Well said!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeldar
ok, Alex

Let me just say that I have NOT cashed your cheque, so I think your sister not telling truth - or you are not telling the truth!!

I will now no longer entetain or tolerate your behaviour my friend - sending emails threatening me is no tthe way to conduct business and as far as I am concerned the purchase is now cancelled!

Your cheque has not been cashed, I have not actually taken money from you or your sister, and if you were so worried about receiving this clip so quickly, why haven't you replied to me emails asking you to contact your sister and make direct payment to our bank account???

I have all copies of your emails and of all emails I have sentr to you - along with bank statements and transactions. So I have no problems in you contacting the police, fraud squad, and any one else you stated you would contact!!
I saw on the other thread that only one week ago scientist said he was happy that you trustable now he starts this thread. Seems like trying to push and as has been repeated so many times that because of the scams we have to follow our strict procedure and if you not happy with that then shop with people that are willing to take the risk, however i think you'll find most of them are now out of business because of being ripped off so many times.
Old 08-22-2004, 17:22   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 28558
Thanks Meter: 21
I can say that yeldar / Darren is 10000%
if you want the best service+best price+good support then i recommend(and have) that you visit www.allgsm.co.uk

Keepup the GREAT work Darren! one of the best!
Old 08-23-2004, 13:18   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonesuk
I can say that yeldar / Darren is 10000%
if you want the best service+best price+good support then i recommend(and have) that you visit www.allgsm.co.uk

Keepup the GREAT work Darren! one of the best!
Thank you stonesuk, you know I believe allgsm.co.uk is a trustable site but I am tried several times calling their number 0870 080 2979 and it's has never been sucessful, always engage, busy signal.
I have even told them to send the cheque back to the owner so that my sister can give them her card number.I have waited for one month three weeks now and that is way I am worried. I normally buy my goods from this site.
www.gsm-software.net in Holland and I have never had problem.
I will call my sister today .
Thank you
But please tell www.allgsm.co.uk to sent back the cheque to the address they received it.
please.I know they are trustable and believe I wish someone could feel how I do after waiting for almost two modays.

You know the cheque was received by them on 15th July,2004 and they have never told me whether it is a bad cheque or not. I have been in Singapore and Malaysia and processing of cheque usually takes at least one week.
Thank you all.
Old 08-23-2004, 23:07   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

ok, just so you know Alex:

Your sister called me today and after I explained the situation she is to deposit the money directly into our account. This is what I asked you to do weeks ago, but it seems your sister didnt know this!!

Anyway, I have the item all ready to ship upon receipt of a call from your sister tomorrow!!

My last word to you is that all this could have been avoided if you hadn't sent such emails to us and read the emails which were sent to you 2-3 times over 2 weeks ago!

I will email you the tracking number of the parcel as soon as the money has been received......

WBR to all who have backed me up on this thread - it is very much appreciated and made me proud to be associated with you guys!!

yeldar
Old 08-28-2004, 00:17   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

UPDATE:

I have spoken to your sister today and she has paid cash into our account.

We are happy to advise that your C-clip has now been passed to UK royal mail for delivery to you at the address given in your order.

Your tracking number for this item is: RI233630472GB

Please allow around 4 working days for delivery. You can also track the item after 3 working days by going to your local country mailing website and checking to see if the item has arrived in your country.
Alternatively, you can check the progress at: www.royalmail.co.uk

We do apologise for any inconvenience but having lost money due to payment fraud, we cannot afford to keep losing money or we will soon be out of business and unable to provide a first rate service with after sales support to our customers. You only need to read the feedback given by some of our customers on this forum.

With best regards

Darren (yeldar)
Old 08-29-2004, 16:39   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeldar
UPDATE:

I have spoken to your sister today and she has paid cash into our account.

We are happy to advise that your C-clip has now been passed to UK royal mail for delivery to you at the address given in your order.

Your tracking number for this item is: RI233630472GB

Please allow around 4 working days for delivery. You can also track the item after 3 working days by going to your local country mailing website and checking to see if the item has arrived in your country.
Alternatively, you can check the progress at: www.royalmail.co.uk

We do apologise for any inconvenience but having lost money due to payment fraud, we cannot afford to keep losing money or we will soon be out of business and unable to provide a first rate service with after sales support to our customers. You only need to read the feedback given by some of our customers on this forum.

With best regards

Darren (yeldar)
Thank you very much for sending the item.
I still believe that www.allgsm.co.uk is trustable, with no doubt.You know to me it is very good that this things happen and my sister also called and finally the money has been paid directly into your account and the c clip have been sent.

I must also make one point here that, the cheque which was sent to you was not a bad cheque and I believ you will agree with me.

What happened has given you and me credit, why I am saying so.People confident in www.allgsm.co.uk has double and anyone outside UK will now know the right way to make payment to your site because if paying by cheque will delay things, then probably he will find someone to pay directly into your account as my sisto did.

This is a credit to you.Then to me, people will have learnt that, NOT ALL PEOPLE WHO BUY goods with cheque are fraudulent and moreover not all Africans are thieves.

I thank everyone who device me made suggestions.
I also apologise to DARREN, WWW.ALLGSM.CO.UK and everyone here that I may have offended in the cause of sending/reading these threads.

Thanks to my sister, Darren, and every member who contributed.
Scientist
Old 09-04-2004, 16:56   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Alex (aka scientist),

Can you please confirm that you have now received the product and that everything is satisfactory......

WBR

Darren