GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2004, 16:51   #1 (permalink)

Member: 84753
Thanks Meter: 0
Simon Birley (irwebonline) STOLE A 16 YEAR OLDS MONEY!

i sent simon my nokia 8850 along with 25 pounds in cash to change all the led's on my phone. he told me that he received it and that i would most likely have it back in about 5 days. 3 days later i recevied the phone back which was sent via 2nd class and poorly packaged so it could have easily been damaged... the phone arrived exactly how i sent it him and the work had not been done. inside was a note saying sorry im all tied up and cant do the work for quite a few weeks. he kept my 25 pounds! i emailed him letting him know and he said it should have been with the phone and that hell send it out on monday just gone. it didnt arrive the next day or the next or the next. it is now friday and still havent received it, i emailed him and he said he sent it first class and its strange how it hasnt arrived. i emailed him twice yesterday and twice today and he has stopped replying to me. i find it highly unlikely that he even sent me the money....

i am only 16 years old and dont even have a job and it took me quite a while to collect that money and it was stolen from me by simon
Old 10-08-2004, 22:45   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 7638
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstition
i sent simon my nokia 8850 along with 25 pounds in cash to change all the led's on my phone. he told me that he received it and that i would most likely have it back in about 5 days. 3 days later i recevied the phone back which was sent via 2nd class and poorly packaged so it could have easily been damaged... the phone arrived exactly how i sent it him and the work had not been done. inside was a note saying sorry im all tied up and cant do the work for quite a few weeks. he kept my 25 pounds! i emailed him letting him know and he said it should have been with the phone and that hell send it out on monday just gone. it didnt arrive the next day or the next or the next. it is now friday and still havent received it, i emailed him and he said he sent it first class and its strange how it hasnt arrived. i emailed him twice yesterday and twice today and he has stopped replying to me. i find it highly unlikely that he even sent me the money....

i am only 16 years old and dont even have a job and it took me quite a while to collect that money and it was stolen from me by simon

You must never send cash via the postal service best use cheques or postal orders (preferrably crossed), if your account of events is true then you are entitled to a refund especially as the work was never done. Someone here reading this will have enough contacts to resolve your issue.
Old 10-10-2004, 16:45   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75133
You must never send cash via the postal service best use cheques or postal orders (preferrably crossed), if your account of events is true then you are entitled to a refund especially as the work was never done. Someone here reading this will have enough contacts to resolve your issue.
i wanted the work done asap so sent him cash over cheque as it takes 7 days to clear. can anyone help me as i really want my money back
Old 10-10-2004, 20:51   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 13975
Thanks Meter: 7
Have you tried ringing him?

If all else fails, seek advise from your local trading standards office.
Old 10-10-2004, 23:17   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 51154
Thanks Meter: 68
Post your problems in this thread:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=153982

He monitors this thread and has replied to others in that thread to. Maybe you will get a response there Good luck !
Old 10-12-2004, 18:13   #6 (permalink)

just to let you all know i finally received my 25 pounds back today.
Old 10-17-2004, 21:26   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 12158
and just to let you know ive done the job for him
nice one m8
fatz

ANOTHER QUALITY JOB FROM FATLADZ
Old 10-17-2004, 21:32   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 79384
What ot do if you get knocked

This is what I do if someone take the **** with me:

I get coked up (or whatever takes your fancy), grab a few mates (like to do it on my own most of the time), and go to the address, mash up the place, take his tv to cover costs etc, and have a go on his wife and daughter

P.S. I'm a skinny fella, but try my method, and it works for everyone

Life too short and your only here once for fools and looser to get involved in your business... so whilst you got the change... go get 'em!

Anyway XxX - Alps

(done 170mph on my ZX6-R motorbike on the UK roads - thats why I rekon I am the way I am - brain flew out of my head!)
Old 10-18-2004, 04:11   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 15312
Sonork: 100.1576041
Thanks Meter: 1,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by alps
This is what I do if someone take the **** with me:

I get coked up (or whatever takes your fancy), grab a few mates (like to do it on my own most of the time), and go to the address, mash up the place, take his tv to cover costs etc, and have a go on his wife and daughter

P.S. I'm a skinny fella, but try my method, and it works for everyone

Life too short and your only here once for fools and looser to get involved in your business... so whilst you got the change... go get 'em!

Anyway XxX - Alps

(done 170mph on my ZX6-R motorbike on the UK roads - thats why I rekon I am the way I am - brain flew out of my head!)
Bla Bla Bla... come to Portugal and bring as many as you like, and I show you, that your method is a crap... and probably will back to UK with few broken bones....

Stupid posts end here...

CASE CLOSED. NO PLAYGROUND AROUND HERE.
Old 10-18-2004, 07:56   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatLadZ
and just to let you know ive done the job for him
nice one m8
fatz

ANOTHER QUALITY JOB FROM FATLADZ
and what a pretty fine job you did

all my reccomendations go out to this dude!
Old 10-18-2004, 08:11   #11 (permalink)
Insane Poster

i can assure everyone this photo doesnt do the phone justice
looks truly awesome in the flesh
its gonna look wicked with the black housing on m8
fatz
Old 10-18-2004, 19:52   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4398
Thanks Meter: 1
So i didnt steal your money then ?
Nice apology, oh wait i missed it.

I told you the day after you got your phone back that i sent your £25.00 back, it was an oversight nothing else. The money was sat on my desk as i was putting the phone back in the envelope to you, i just didnt put it in, and saw it there the next day after id received an email from you. At which point i believe i replied promptly to say i sent the money back.

SO !!!!!
I have not stolen anything from you. The only thing i did was say i could do a job for you which i didnt have time to do and i am sorry for that. Seems Fatz has done a nice job of your phone anyway.
Old 10-18-2004, 21:08   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 26187
Sonork: 100:77458
Thanks Meter: 290
FatLadZ

them led dont look very bright
Old 10-18-2004, 23:25   #14 (permalink)
Insane Poster

lmfao