GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2008, 07:56   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Somebody was waking up unhappy in the morning ?

Usualy i was not concerned about Narry products but i see Narry is very concerned about my products.... http:///vbb/showthread.php?t=531004

So dear Narry, we are now both you and me in buiness again.

B.R.,
Raskal

p.s. i am posting neutral, because i am sell alpha x-sim, turbo sim, uni sim and also your sim... i not care what u have with uni sim team but you and me we have a problem now which have to be solved.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:03   #2 (permalink)
Banned

gobi by deleting my posts, you can not solve the problem
Old 04-27-2008, 08:10   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 6328
Thanks Meter: 3,595
Threads mooved to where they belong ...

Nr1 :
I can't open unlock king link from that post (he copied incomplete link) - so i can't see what is his joke there.

Nr2:
Same unlock king thread he has posted all arround our support sections and of course i have trashed that thread -- so has nothing to do with me and i am sure nothing to do with Narry too

Nr3:
Since i have not seen what unlock king has posted there - i cannot judge his joke, so i can't understand what pissed you off ..

Nr4: I hardly can believe that Narry has sold you anything.
But if you have a problem you know how to contact him, i am sure about that ...

Nr5. Thread and any other bla bla has his place in Market feedback or any other section..
Old 04-27-2008, 08:14   #4 (permalink)
Banned

@gobi
i have the sims fizicaly on stock this are original tornado sim and i want one explication for this. very simple. I have not insulted any one i just asked why it does not work and when it will work. And again i say, i have nothign to do with other sim manufacturers i am posting here on my own.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:20   #5 (permalink)
Banned

thank u to the corrupt moderator which edited my thread here but this can not stop it
Old 04-27-2008, 08:20   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

You KNEW and you know verry well you are NOT ALLOWED to sell ANY NARRY PRODUCT ...

So, whoever was stupid enaugh to sell to you (if is true and if you have showed yourself as buyer) - solve it up with him
If you have used a middleman to buy this - then again it is your problem...

But we all know, you are only out for bla bla and this is however not your real intention ...
Old 04-27-2008, 08:25   #7 (permalink)
Banned

i see, instead of giving any explanation why my customers got cheated you again go offtopic, why u can not simple explain how to make it work for my italian customer instead deleting my thread
Old 04-27-2008, 08:28   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

You KNEW and you know verry well you are NOT ALLOWED to sell ANY NARRY PRODUCT ...

To make it more clear:
If anybody buying from FORUM MEMBER Raskal - any PRODUCT MADE BY NARRY , he WILL NOT HAVE ANY SUPPORT , WILL NOT HAVE ANY WARRANTY , and will be on his OWN !!!

I hope it is clear now

ths for your understanding
Old 04-27-2008, 08:35   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobi View Post

To make it more clear:
If anybody buying from FORUM MEMBER Raskal - any PRODUCT MADE BY NARRY , he WILL NOT HAVE ANY SUPPORT , NO ANY WARRANTY , and will be on his OWN !!!

I hope it is clear now

ths for your understanding
look,can u please be fair and proffesional and answer my question proper:

does your sim have problem with italian networks, if yes than tell me when this probelm will be solved and what i can tell to my customers.

please be polite, proffesional and do not go offtopic. i got cheated, you allready paid one moderator to edit this thread, i think this is enogh, now i need some explanation about the italian problem

B.R.,
Raskal
Old 04-27-2008, 10:40   #10 (permalink)
Banned

Gobi not to answer is also a kinda answer...

Forget me, think about your italian customers screwed up by your team! Good Luck.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:07   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23684
Sonork: 1582723
Thanks Meter: 684
Men's, really these poor linings (which You name loud names X-SIM e.t.c.), borrow the big segment on Your sales !?
What because of it is necessary so strongly to quarrel ?
It will very soon end with that - users IN GENERAL will cease to buy these linings which and so hardly carry out the unlock functions.
In this Big and Light the Holiday of Easter, I call All of You to reconcile, and together to continue to pull out money from pockets of beginners unlocker's.
Hristos a inviat !
WBR !
Old 04-27-2008, 11:47   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 160204
Sonork: 100.113150
Thanks Meter: 2,843
Arrow

@Raskal
@Gobi

Personal Problems should be private & outside public sections since the problem related with 2 Product Supporters !!

We need to give more power to this forum we dont need to make a fire .

I respect all on this forum even that i have no direct or indirect contact with both !!

i hope that problems will be sloved !! thx
Old 04-27-2008, 15:48   #13 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 4566
Sonork: 100.112355
Thanks Meter: 503
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...18&postcount=9
Old 04-27-2008, 18:33   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 352591
Thanks Meter: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ren77 View Post

Dear, Ren77 first of all, becarefull with your words. Second i bought X-sim, Alpha-sim, and whatever i want too. You as product support just need to give SUPPORT. A deal you and your crew were not capaple in solving donīt have todo with this new product i bought.Third, i didnīt say your material didnīt work that time, i say your staff or your company, just quit when have a problem thats what i say. I say i make an order and came all mixed up and you know what i am talking about. I was not complaining bout functionality of that products. I donīt need to buy directly from you. You have many resellers as you know, or you are not capable of being responsable on what you sell or what you put in the market, donīt you give support? arenīt you a product supporter?? You always get off topic . Tornado sim is not working well, if you see my posts bout Tsim, i am just looking for help and solutions for the problem. thing you cannot deal with, you just know how to be unpolite, and unprofessional, with custommers. Please read first ,write after. pay attention on your customers doubts and problems, donīt always make a thread a war. I know its more easier to you and your staff making a war(maybe its beautifull for you), but i say its bad for your reputation. and not fair enough of your part. not for me but for all customers thatīs looking for a good answer or a quite good solution.

P.S. When you ask me if i am not afraid of being cheated again, are you saying your products are cheat? I never thought that about your products as i said above. So becarefull on your words honey.

B. R. Karyn.

Last edited by KG-GSM; 04-27-2008 at 18:41.
Old 04-27-2008, 19:07   #15 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 4566
Sonork: 100.112355
Thanks Meter: 503
@KG-GSM

I won’t make this a long story and i like this words.

"1:25:56 AM [c=6]Karyn[/c] Renato well Renato nice to meet you again, its a pitty i didnīt make business with you".

Br,
Ren