GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2002, 07:50   #1 (permalink)

Member: 13523
Thanks Meter: 0
To Sorin!! 666

SORIN!!!!why are you still lying !!!
TO YOU BIG *** ...SORIN!! YOU ARE NOT A GOOD MAN!! YOU ARE A BIG LIAR AND A BIG CHEATER!!!

YOU SHOULD FACE THE TRUTH AND SAY SORRY TO ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS!!! CAUSE IF YOU REMEMBER YOU HAD A WEB SITE CALLED BLA BLA MR SORIN CLEVER MAN, MR NOKIA HIMSELF THE BIG MAN IN NOKIA SERVICE ..... (WWW.NOKIASOFT.COM)...??

SO DO YOU REMEMBER THAT NOW???

WHY DO YOU KEEP CHANGING THE NAMES OF YOUR WEBSITES FOR EVERY NEW PRODUCTS ??? YOU JUST A BIG CHEATER.... AND EVERYONE KNOW THAT ALREADY!!! SO YOU KNOW WHO I AM NOW AND STOP LAYING CAUSE YOU A RE A BIG CHEATER!!!

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE HIM UNTILL YOUR RECEIVE THE PRODUCTS!! OTHERWISE YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!

Last edited by Recardo on 07-09-2002 at 02
Old 07-09-2002, 16:57   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 5744
Thanks Meter: 1
Our Story with 666 Sorin

To All friends

We have deal with sorin to buy 2 FLS4 (Unlimited) for 10000$/each and delivery will
Be in Egypt he agree.
we also deal that if I don't complete my deal with him i will pay for the
Flight tickets and all expenses.
Sorin give me a date to deliver his stuff according to his date i invited my customers
(not from Egypt) to come to Egypt but actually he changed his date many times once cause of his partner
and another cause he couldn't get entrance visa after that he came but one of my clients lift
he came with "J" and told me that is is his partner by the way when he came the boxes was not ready
there was a missing cable and make them in the hotel.
and because one of my customers lift not because of me but it was sorin's fault I bought one box only
with 11000$ plus 1000$ for a notebook he was installing and testing the box on it...
after that when my customer start working with the box he discover that the dongle has limited counter
1000 times only when I told him that he promised that he will give me another
dongle after 3 days but he didn't he only sent a file and it was a trick that make a virtual
counter as if it is working but not work from this point we start promises to solve the problem
and every day i got new story from him why he late
also i contact "j" trying to solve the problem and told him he is your partner he denied that and told me that sorin is a liar
i am not his partner he only bought from me limited FLS4 without any support
welly_2000 was there in the Hotel and know the all story
i tried to solve this problem with many ways but every time he said liars and trying to cheat every one that it wasn't his fault
at the last call with him he asked me to remove my post in forum and he will send me another box
but i told him i will do that but after you send me the box.
i am not trying to extort any body also i don't want any troubles with any one and i am not sorin's competitor and one of his competitors
reseller but i have a problem with him me and my client have been quorum by him for the amount 11000$
p.s.: sorin always in his speech use bad words (****....) and every one checked his bad history in
this forum will see that with any one not only me (er2000,teleway,christi.......)
i think he is sick man he is hating every thing even himself he want to be the only one who control every thing
in mobile selling.
i am very grateful for every one can help me
and to any one don't believe me please don't say any word until you see my proof
thanks
EZZ
Old 07-10-2002, 04:23   #3 (permalink)

TO EZZ

EZZ!¬!! I blieve you cause I know sorin his a big cheater!!
Old 07-10-2002, 04:58   #4 (permalink)

Member: 8820
to Recardo and EZZ

please remember, business is business, friendship is friendship,
but when come to make business, there is no friend!

i did business with SORIN many time,
yes, some thing he late to send item , but after remind him, then i got what i need, with NO PROBLEM !

B.R.
Nokyman
Old 07-10-2002, 05:27   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4160
Hi,
I know Sorin well ,he makes big deals with my partner and he never had problems with him,i agree with Nokyman :it is true that he delayed a little before sending things,but all was ok!!
It's my opinion.
Old 07-10-2002, 09:11   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 7817
I offer 1000$ for the real adress of Recardo ! This imbecil has no shame , no famiy probably , so is proper to act this way .
Please mail me in private for this , i hope someone know him !

ss

[email protected]
Old 07-10-2002, 15:19   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4991
I have just purchased from Sorin the above, but before purchasing i asked on here if he was trustable, i got no reply,
so after speaking to him decided to go ahead and order from him.
after i transferred the money to him, then several of you came out and started to run him down, i must be truthful and say that after reading your posts you put doubts in my mind and thats why i e-mailed several of you asking you if he is a cheater, you people ran him down, apart from Datacablelondon who said he trusts him 100%. i must say that i spoke to Sorin several times over the past week and found him more than helpful, yesterday Sorin said he would post my Griffin to me and today i got it. i also spoke to him today as he wanted to see was i happy with the box
and understood how it worked, so to those of you who say he gets your money and does not want to know, i have not found this, and all i ask you all is, if you have a problem with any trader please do not rubbish them on the forum try and sort it out privately, only use the forum as a last resort, because if i had read your reports before ordering, i may not have ordered from sorin and he would have lost a customer, where as now i have, i would not hesitate in ordering from him again and will be very soon as his ss.exe looks excellent.
Sorin, thanks and keep up the good work, i look forward to doing business with you again.

ps.
i did not post this to start you all of again, Sorin this, Sorin that,
i just think credit where credit is due.
Old 07-10-2002, 18:08   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Thank You Dean for Your answer !

ss
Old 07-10-2002, 19:22   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5324
Thanks Meter: 7
i have had no problems with sorin! he is a friend of mine......
he is a good man..

in business sometimes you have problems, my advice to who ever has a problem with sorin to go see him and talk man to man after all you are complaining about a large amount pf money, if this was me i would go face to face

im sure this problem can be worked out.

sorin is very helpfull

regards
nick
Old 07-11-2002, 18:31   #10 (permalink)

Member: 11303
Recardo,
You are a little to adhesive.
I know Sorin personaly, I've dealed with him many times. From my opinion he's trustable personal. Few times i even gave him the contacts of my clients and he dealed with them directly, anonymously, whithout them knowing that its him.
What i dont understand from you, is that although he has a phone number, email, icq, you prefer to put your problem here, instead of dealing it with him directly.
I dont understand why does it buther you that he has more websites for different products.
My opinion is that you preffer to be aproved by the rubble, than solving your problem.

Regards,

P.S. Question: The first thing that every customer of mine is asking me is that if the boxes are limited or not. You are saying that you payed all that money without checking if the box is limited or not ?

Last edited by blowfish; 07-11-2002 at 19:12.
Old 07-17-2002, 04:18   #11 (permalink)

Sorin you want my address!!

Here's the address is : Recardo de Viera
Villa no 34 st Almeira
Porto Pt34254
Portugal
You just a big idiot!!!
and a big cheater!! Remember that!!
Old 07-18-2002, 09:32   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 596
Sonork: 100.33096
Thanks Meter: 514
Oki, MR SORIN
Some mates just metioned that you only will late to delivery the goods sometimes, but how about me? I just wait for your goods over 2 years after I send the moeny to you(1500US) ? pls remember how good is our relationship we were! I think I already had pay enougth patiem to you , you must to do thing to show that you were the honest ,DO NOT say the goods will arrage next week as you don't have stock,or someone will do it in this afternoon or call you later to solve that things or send you more money to you and you will send me anther thing which is higher than 1500us ...bla bla bla YOU LOST YOUR CREDIT FROM ME ALREADY! I don't want to hear these anymore after you told it hundred times , YOU make me soooooo disapoint

* This is my worst experiences . whatever who is friend or not business must be the real business or it just is cheating!
Old 07-21-2002, 09:32   #13 (permalink)

Member: 8820
To Bert (Chen),

Please remember, when you point one finger to some one, there still others your 3 finger to point your self.

Since AMPS Motorola BOX, you tried to clone our box, and tried to clone Dallas 2502 chip , can not do anything , after destroy box, then you ask warranty....

for same thing, at EMMI box too, you did same thing again,,,,,,

Please try to think about your self first, about how many time you cheat people in ASIA...if you can not remember, i will start to remind you one by one

B.R.

;************************************************* ***
Oki, MR SORIN
Some mates just metioned that you only will late to delivery the goods sometimes, but how about me? I just wait for your goods over 2 years after I send the moeny to you(1500US) ? pls remember how good is our relationship we were! I think I already had pay enougth patiem to you , you must to do thing to show that you were the honest ,DO NOT say the goods will arrage next week as you don't have stock,or someone will do it in this afternoon or call you later to solve that things or send you more money to you and you will send me anther thing which is higher than 1500us ...bla bla bla YOU LOST YOUR CREDIT FROM ME ALREADY! I don't want to hear these anymore after you told it hundred times , YOU make me soooooo disapoint

* This is my worst experiences . whatever who is friend or not business must be the real business or it just is cheating!

;************************************************* **********
Old 07-21-2002, 20:08   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 5744
T now problem not slove

to Sorin

At now don't received any CD with your box send at now our problem not slove ??????????

at now 90 days without any slove the porblem

i'm wait for soooon reply

EZZ
Old 07-22-2002, 04:32   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Ezz : why you don't mention to ppl here what you received ?
Why you don't say : I cannot download files from your site mister ss , and PLEASE send me a cd for my grfiin box that you send to me ?

Please , mister ricardo , give me your VALID adress , and i sware you will never post nowere , cause your fingers will be frozen .

ss