GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2005, 22:54   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 38751
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,573
The Story of a Hacker who became a Beggar.

SPUNLOCK is seriously begging for money.. What the fuc.k is going on here??

Have anybody donated to his IKOBO account ID = ZD694387GB ?

How many people are willing to help him?

His words I quote := HERE YOU CAN DONAT ANY AMOUNT TO HELP ME MAKE TIME TO CRAK SOFT TO BE FREE FOR YOU TO USE AND HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR FILES HOSTING HELPME TO HELP YOU EVEN 1 POUND IS OK
Moderator opo http://www.spunlock.com/Forum/nfphpbb/index.php

He said DONATE PLEASE this is not a joke.
http://www.spunlock.com/Forum/nfphpb...opic.php?t=369

Any body willing to help? or is it what-goes-around-comes-around thing happening?

Last edited by miliky; 02-03-2005 at 23:05.
Old 02-22-2005, 17:13   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55766
Thanks Meter: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by miliky
SPUNLOCK is seriously begging for money.. What the fuc.k is going on here??

Have anybody donated to his IKOBO account ID = ZD694387GB ?

How many people are willing to help him?

His words I quote := HERE YOU CAN DONAT ANY AMOUNT TO HELP ME MAKE TIME TO CRAK SOFT TO BE FREE FOR YOU TO USE AND HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR FILES HOSTING HELPME TO HELP YOU EVEN 1 POUND IS OK
Moderator opo http://www.spunlock.com/Forum/nfphpbb/index.php

He said DONATE PLEASE this is not a joke.
http://www.spunlock.com/Forum/nfphpb...opic.php?t=369

Any body willing to help? or is it what-goes-around-comes-around thing happening?
What SPunlock is doing is being honest about the software he cracks and asks for donations to help him carry on, also selling cracked sofware via suggested donation unlike others who just sell cracked soft or free soft that others have cracked at higher price with no mention that its not original. I for one am willing to make donation, after all, he helps me make money. I get paid for my time, why shouldnt he?
Old 02-22-2005, 17:19   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 10905
Thanks Meter: 109
I donīt want spunlock crack the software, because this is what is killing this market.

So, if i loose money thanks spunlock, donīt think iīm going to pay...

Wbr
Old 02-22-2005, 20:01   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Killing the Market?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uvedovle
I donīt want spunlock crack the software, because this is what is killing this market.

So, if i loose money thanks spunlock, donīt think iīm going to pay...

Wbr
Killing the market? come off it. In my area for every one person who can afford 30 euro for unlock there are 20 who are willing to pay 15 euro. so whats killing the market High prices or accessability. I for one would prefer 20 @ 15 than 1 @ 30 and the likes of SPunlock help me provide that service. I couldnt afford Spears solution but I have plenty of potential customers if I use SPunlocks or even Crazzys solution.
As new models always coming how in heavens name can market be F***ked.
Old 02-22-2005, 21:11   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 90287
Thanks Meter: 12
if spunlock is good programmer then why does'nt he make a program himself ?? basically he a thief and loves nicking !!!
Old 02-22-2005, 21:59   #6 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 79384
Thanks Meter: 0
THANKS TO ALL CRACKERS AND CRACK HEADZ

You are all great and sort us people with stuff that should be free in life - FUN STUFF - keep it up and sorry I give no one money - even though I always use cracked stuff - but I can give u a hug XxX

PS. with regards to 'killing the market', wen I'm bored, I go out and unlock phones for FREE - coz its a rip off people charging Ģ5 - Ģ30 for 10 seconds work - no wonder people hack and crack and smoke da good stuff - coz u peeps try to get rich by charging crazy prices - well - I'm here and I try to do it for FREE - so there
Old 02-22-2005, 22:08   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 10905
Thanks Meter: 109
I think:

Better protecctions => less cracking
less cracking => need spend more $ 4 unlock 1 phone
need more $ => no more 3e unlocker

And

If you unlock 10 phones at 20e, you work 20 min and earn 200e
If you unlock 40 ohones at 5e, you work 1 hour and earn the same.

So.. i donīt understand how these people can like to go in this way....

Wbr
Old 02-22-2005, 22:23   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5155
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by alps

You are all great and sort us people with stuff that should be free in life - FUN STUFF - keep it up and sorry I give no one money - even though I always use cracked stuff - but I can give u a hug XxX

PS. with regards to 'killing the market', wen I'm bored, I go out and unlock phones for FREE - coz its a rip off people charging Ģ5 - Ģ30 for 10 seconds work - no wonder people hack and crack and smoke da good stuff - coz u peeps try to get rich by charging crazy prices - well - I'm here and I try to do it for FREE - so there
u will for free make 40% of phones .. we normal unlockers will do 90% with buyed SW solutions and laught on your stupidity. just go ahead.

BR
krtko
Old 02-22-2005, 23:55   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 32195
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:

loll..

might as well bend over and let people **** you for free aswell!
Old 02-23-2005, 15:11   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonefingz
loll..

might as well bend over and let people **** you for free aswell!
no need to bend over, he sounds like as*hole already
Old 02-23-2005, 15:19   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uvedovle
I think:

Better protecctions => less cracking
less cracking => need spend more $ 4 unlock 1 phone
need more $ => no more 3e unlocker

And

If you unlock 10 phones at 20e, you work 20 min and earn 200e
If you unlock 40 ohones at 5e, you work 1 hour and earn the same.

So.. i donīt understand how these people can like to go in this way....

Wbr
your maths dont add up mate 10 in 20 minutes and 40 in one hour? anyway if you charged half as much ie 10e then in one hour 20 min youd make 400e so doubling your profit instead of sitting round waiting for 10 more rich people to come in
I presume we not talking sagem or nec 606/808 here cos that would be going some to do them in 2 minutes
Old 02-23-2005, 15:46   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3769
Thanks Meter: 53
Quote:

D U M B A S S

LoL
Things are getting funny here....
You are right it only takes 10 secs to unlock one phone but it takes 10 months to develop software !!!!!!!
Just an advice for you, if you don't know what you are talking about just shut your ***** dude......

BTW: It only takes 4 or 5 minutes to make a baby, but you have to carry it for 9 months....

BR
CyberKareca
Old 02-23-2005, 15:48   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3267
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:

hey pm me if you are bored ! I need my garden doing and my car washing !
I was going to pay someone to do it but think its a rip off
Old 02-26-2005, 01:39   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8023
Thanks Meter: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by FU_Too
In my area for every one person who can afford 30 euro for unlock there are 20 who are willing to pay 15 euro. so whats killing the market High prices or accessability. I for one would prefer 20 @ 15 than 1 @ 30 and the likes of SPunlock help me provide that service.
PHUCK this. NO NEVER tell me that someone who has 5-600 euros for a new phone can't afford 30 euros for unlocking it.

this type of ppl is the scum of all of it. let them rather buy a pair of new pants for themselves, and use the Postal Service (or Real Life "SHOUTcast") for communication.
Old 02-26-2005, 01:42   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8023
Thanks Meter: 13
this is like with cars. don't buy a new car (especially not for credit) if you know you can't buy fuel for it for the beginning.