GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2012, 20:39   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 400655
Thanks Meter: 30
Taariq Magid Abdul Magid Ronald Allie At&supplier has donde it again

Guys better watch out with this a.. s.. s.. h.. o. l. e.
This is his specialty he calls you and give you several good results then he just f u c ..k y..o..u! after you send him money then he process someone else codes (WITH YOUR MONEY) THIS M. O. T. H. E. R. F. U. C. K. E. R.
will play even the most season of business man simply by giving you results and making you believe he has a real service !NO HE DOESN'T! HE JUST GRABS the hottest product and creates a BUBBLE and start scamming by giving you codes with some else money then you get comfortable enough to send him cash that's a no no, do not trust anything this guy SELLS you UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES or send him any money unless he send you all orders completed before, do not believe anything he tells you, he is just a SCAM ARTIST as you see posts all over this forum and all over the internet.
What can we do to put this bastard out of business simple, ANYONE that has send him money via Western Union / Moneygram / PayPal grab the phone and call your local western union or moneygram main office or send an email to PayPal fraud watch, also we can report him on Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Internet Crime Schemes FBI — Internet Fraud
Money Transfer | Western Union
www.MONEYGRAM.com
Get Revenge on a Person - GetRevenge.com

After more than 30 days with my IMEIS this guy has the guts to ask me on Monday for extra time then on Tuesday disappeared from the internet not even responding to emails, then yesterday 5/24/2012 appeared begging me for time telling me that early Thursday all my 70 plus imeis were going to be done fully (GUESS WHAT HAPPEN TODAY 5/24/2012) the S.O.A.B. asked me for another 24/48 Hrs knowing that it doesn't work on Saturday another BS Game to materialize his scam and keep the ball rolling......

Today 5/29/2012 no freaking unlocks no nothing the A. S. S. H o. Le
is not even answering his msn everybody knows he is there but wont answer my messages.

This guy will call you intensively when he needs money making sure you send him telling you bu-ll---**** stories and blah blah blah!

These are the alias he uses Beware of these names!.
Alias: Taariq Magid
Alias: Abdul Magid (i send him money via western union with this name)
Alias: gsmlocks (thats one of the two websites he operates)
Alias: AT&Tsupplier
Alias: Ronald Allie (i send money to him using this alias)
Alias: Khadija Allie

Check today conversation he wont answer until this post gets published you'll see......

BETTER WATCH OUT FOR THIS PIECE OF CRAP!.
YES I AM A FOOL TO FALL HARD THIS TIME BUT DON'T WORRY TAARIQ I'M AN AMERICAN AND WE NEVER FORGET MOFO. YOUR TIME IS COMING ONE WAY OR ANOTHER I WILL GET THIS MESSAGE ACROSS THE INTERNET AND ONE WAY OR ANOTHER MY MONEY WILL GET BACK TO ME SOONER OR LATER!.

You Know who I am taariq pay up as of right now everybody you told me to send money guess what, everything is getting pulled back so your problems now are growing by the minute............

HAVE A NICE LIFE!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg taariq convo1.jpg (78.9 KB, 832 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DESBLOKING For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-29-2012, 20:41   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I understand you can have delays but so far i have submitted over 120 or more iPhone to this pathetic supplier and in return i have received only 25 unlocks
in over a month i'm so sad for my customers people i really respect.
Old 05-29-2012, 22:15   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

if taariq owes you money
post it here let's put this S O N OF A B I T C H Out of business.
The Following User Says Thank You to DESBLOKING For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2012, 22:28   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

if taariq owes you money
post it here let's put this S O N OF A B I T C H Out of business.
Old 05-29-2012, 22:33   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

gsmlocksez ------------ banned this is another nick he uses
The Following User Says Thank You to DESBLOKING For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2012, 21:59   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Donate money to this user
yes scammer same stories hes done many people inc me

and many others .
The Following User Says Thank You to GSMman187 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 02:15   #7 (permalink)
Cheater Don't Deal With Him

Member: 112444
Thanks Meter: 50
this is nonsense

I was hacked by my account a few days now and i have finally gotten things back.Sweden i can give case numbers for iphones unlocked and more than enough iphones unlocked for your 1000usd worth.For movilking i was hacked and i wasnt the one talking i didnt have access to submit to my contact for about 6-7 days.I tell you give me 24-48 hours now to show u .But u dont want to give.No one else i owe money to.Sweden as far as i know you owe me!
The Following User Says Thank You to taariqmajid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2012, 05:47   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by taariqmajid View Post
I was hacked by my account a few days now and i have finally gotten things back.Sweden i can give case numbers for iphones unlocked and more than enough iphones unlocked for your 1000usd worth.For movilking i was hacked and i wasnt the one talking i didnt have access to submit to my contact for about 6-7 days.I tell you give me 24-48 hours now to show u .But u dont want to give.No one else i owe money to.Sweden as far as i know you owe me!
i dont owe u sh!t .. u owe time wasted and old tmob code bla bla

same old story.. and u can discuss this in msn.. i didnt block u
Old 05-31-2012, 23:43   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1559973
Thanks Meter: 35
liar

Quote:

liessssss fcuking liesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to cant_touchthis For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2012, 22:29   #10 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 884953
Thanks Meter: 13
what about me mother****er u still own me money
Old 06-02-2012, 02:23   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 512970
Sonork: 100.1584185
Thanks Meter: 134
Quote:
ohhhh what is that tariqu alll find you and you send me email for told to me not worryy i am not cheater i am muslim noooo that is incorect you reallyy no best if you best mand back the monny to me an to all mans for live whitout problem
we not stop the kill ur nam and ur busness system finaly we say bay bay tariq majid att and t mobel usa service !!!!!
that nooooo goood jooob
Old 06-04-2012, 23:37   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Taariq please cancel all pending imeis in total 53 and return my money i have imeis for over one month waiting and here i have the proof please everybody check what this guy does, look at the end of the picture how long those imeis had been submited and he keeps giving me B.S all day everyday and don't want to return my money telling me that he will deliver my question is when cause everyday he keeps telling me in 24 hrs and then he send only one imei F....U....C....K....I....N.....G....A.S...S...H..O ..L....E....
Old 06-05-2012, 01:47   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Same crap over and over where are you did the hackers haced western union huh please send my money back....
Old 06-05-2012, 22:42   #14 (permalink)
Cheater Don't Deal With Him

Member: 112444
Thanks Meter: 50
we had discussion and removed the iphones unlocked.The difference we wil lbe refunding.I refund everyone i owe or i received payments from.I am not a cheater.
Old 06-06-2012, 00:12   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

LOL! bro please refund my money ans shut up! stop running your ***** ans shut the f....u.....c.....k upi cancelled them and you said i was going to have my money back with 24 hrs............. i am waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!