GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2015, 08:27   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1766790
Thanks Meter: 268
Donate money to this user
Exclamation Thread for USERS&cheaters who have dues and didn't clear their debts

I WILL POST HERE SOME PERSONS TO LET USERS BEWARE DEALING OF ANY OF THEM
THEY HAVE DUES WITH US FOR LONG TIME AND IGNORING TO PAY OR JUST DISAPPEARED AND NEVER PAID US

Saajith Ahamed
[email protected]
User Since Aug 2014
Sri Lanka
skype id: saajith1

from sirilanka have due and doesnt pay it and no reply so we decided to post him here till he clear his debt

abdurahman askar
[email protected]
User Since Jan 2014
United Kingdom
skype id: askar7kove

also this person has due since more than a year and no answer from him

3. PANDA FROM CHINA

panjiazhi
[email protected]
User Since Nov 2013
China

SKYPE ID : panjiazhi1
NUMBER : +8615902024984

THIS PERSON ALSO DISAPPEARED SUDDENLY AND I ASKED ABOUT HIM AND TOLD THAT POLICE TOOK HIM FOR DRUG USE !

will add more later . thnx

Old 09-13-2015, 20:26   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

4 . roey sellouk
[email protected]
User Since Feb 2015
United States

chargeback cheaters
500$

skype id : rsell1021

Old 09-13-2015, 20:37   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

5. Amine EL IDRISSI
[email protected]
User Since Feb 2014
Morocco

user name
marocunlocking

SKYPE aei22001
GSMHOSTING ID aei2

this big cheater he owe too much and doesnt pay since more than a year

Old 09-13-2015, 20:48   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 224065
Sonork: 100.1577902
Thanks Meter: 7,930
i sent PM for aeid2 since you posted his id here and gave him 24 hrs please provide proof so we can take action

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Leo~ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2015, 20:52   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator

lost and stolen services isn't Allowed in this forum #@shanryzen
Your thread is deleted and your post about this issue

Old 09-14-2015, 04:28   #6 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 321016
Sonork: 100.1623046
Thanks Meter: 68
Hello all
Bahaa is the clean person in the world he never ever cheat or eat any one on this job but he is the Fox oppressed what i think about him cos he don’t wanna lost any one usd in his life.
He wanna make money for free and fast . Make money Halale if u r man

My story with him that i do for him +2000 or 3000 imeis ( WW ) i give him warranty 1-2 month but i told him give to ur client max 30 day coz first time ww service work good .
so i do his imeis he pay me but after that i see on doc that he make (need cancel) but the imei is in process and will done next few hours ,but he forced me te rejected .again and again +70/80 imei, he star from hier to eat me i see him no problem i reject from source and all will be ok.
after one week 100 imeis relocked one shoot
he pm me about this last i pm source for this problem in 24h he unlock the last 100 imei relocked all is ok again and the super star bahaa give to his poor clients 15 day warranty he wanna profit with me and them.
he have every day problem he pm me that he have some IMEIS relocked he don’t wanna do them again he wanna refund his clients i told him he refund the clients and i do for u again new other imeis and we solved the problem coz i don’t need any problem with you he agree .
After that he got new imeis relocked with (Randy) i know him long time he is strict he told him no refund ,bahaa told me that he will post him here i told him no don't do that i try to help u and Randy , here bahaa ask me about this imies i see him i send them to source if are unlocked by him he can reunlock again to solved problem and we back friends..
here the warrannty time over the service down and lots of problem start imies back fast relocked so i stop use this service .
few month passt the fox wake up from his deep sleep and he need refund 15 k the imies unlocked by me and imeis unlocked by Randy both so what u calling this about this person

I am not afraid of people, but I fear *** .
Let it be in the knowledge that stole in front of *** do not forgive me tomorrow, the Day of Resurrection

The last word for u bahaa is your destiny
(you want to win everything but you will end up losing everything )

Old 09-14-2015, 14:25   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

first you cant talk about destiny
second you make many lies here
and you are cheater and didnt keep your word
first i still have the relocked imeis in the document which are belong to you
and forget about randy imeis
you still owe me the value of 150-200 imeis which are relocked instant - 24h and were not fixed as you promised to give warranty for month
however you didnt take responsibility and didnt fix and i waited for you 2 month to fix but you keep tell me the source down .. etc
you was selling the ww with warranty just to scam people money , and i asked about you in moroco and many told me you are well known cheater in moroco
you say that i just want profit and dont care about the supplier .. this is not true
ask all my customers or suppliers when any problem occurs i take full responsibility about it .. and same thing happened with you .. i gave the customer 7 days warranty but the imeis were relocked so fast in 24h and waited 2 month without fix .. then i gave him refund from my pocket .. do you know that time i lost around 22k
15k with you and 7k with randy and i paid my customers full refund and i can let them talk here if you need to see how i refunded them in full because i keep my promise and my word for my customers ...
you were not responsible
you lied a lot to me
you didnt help me in that
this is the truth

and check the screenshots
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender (1).jpg (128.2 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1867.jpg (27.8 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1866.jpg (26.1 KB, 42 views)

Old 09-14-2015, 14:30   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

one more pic check the attached file

if you dont know you had mistake and you didnt keep your promise about the service then why you tell me you wait your guy and you dont have money
and you will pay me and make me wait and wait since year
till i forget the story but i will never forget because this is my right and my money and you fool me to offer fake service and steal the money
i wouldnt give you imeis if there were no warranty but you fool me and run with the money or your guy run with the money and you didnt keep your word and didnt take responsibility for that .. but you come and say he cheated you
what is my fault
did i deal with you or with him
i think you know the answer
and moderators should take action against this

br

all the screenshots are from viber since last year 2014
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender.jpg (237.9 KB, 43 views)

Last edited by Xpertsgsm.Unlocks; 09-14-2015 at 14:37. Reason: added all the screenshots are from viber since last year 2014

Old 09-14-2015, 17:53   #9 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 321016
Sonork: 100.1623046
Thanks Meter: 68
Listen Mr Fox
WW service first time work about 2 month no stop how the imeis relocked in 24h it normal u will not buy me, it's normal.
U forget Randy imeis what is the coz IS UR FRIEND u just wanna cheat just me .
How is the lier/ cheater 150-200 imei as u see relocked instant and u pay me after done in 48-72 hours not full amount 50% or 60% coz u process imei every day, try to find a new trick
One list 100 imeis relocked in 3 day i unlock it 24h , Last imeis relocked after 5 week so no warranty . I give u warranty 1-2 month but i told u max 30 day, give to ur clients , u agree.
After that u pm me about relock imeis i told u time is over but as the source my friend he will do them again but must w8 service back u agree
Now u need refund 15 k refund.i don’t know how u calculate this amount MR cheater.
Told them about the imeis unlocked and u make it on doc (need cancel) client not pay,
Told them about last few week on WW service u give ur clients 24h warranty and u take 7 day warranty from source after 48h u ask source to reject , u eat ur source and ur clients .
Told them why u just post the thread ,coz i stop work with u ,coz ur not man and you'll never be a man (Lacking manhood)
why u lie and u show the poeple here on forum just the good face ,
about responsabilty, No relation between responsibility and assistance all this service as u know r hacked i just wanna help because you was my friend.
this is the truth

Old 09-17-2015, 18:45   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

all imeis 157 imeis belong to amine are relocked instant without fixing or refund
he scammed me
and here proof of that i have paid him for all advance
some was on 75$ and some was on 80$
i told him i only need fix or refund each at 60$ np but nothing only fake promises and that his source cheated him and he waiting for his source blabla

if we consider each at 60$ then the total amount would be 10k $ around

pls Mods take action thnx

check attachment
in the pic showing 4xxx$ is his due because some i fixed on sheet while some other still the price near them i didnt refund on sheet
and those which i refunded on sheet is only some imeis and i didnt get paid for

so i made sheet for relocked imeis total as in image 157 for amine
and then below randy imeis
i only ask him his imeis amount 157x75 $
and i make it easy to him by reduce 15$ - 20$ each ! so like 25% off
but nothing ...

all imeis are paid and marked on sheet as everyone can see
but he want to lie because he is big liar as you see in pics also he promised to fix and he wait his source back etc .. if imeis are not paid ! will he say that ! absolutely not ! its clear and i dont need to lie for such thing .. i already refunded my customers in full amount before one year . !

thnx

br.
Attached Images
File Type: png amine1.png (42.7 KB, 43 views)
File Type: png amaine 2 .png (126.9 KB, 44 views)

Old 09-18-2015, 18:46   #11 (permalink)
Super Moderator

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...ocked-1950769/
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f35/...lowed-1957532/
we have been through this service Alot and We Decided Not To Allow it in Forum since it's relocked and if you want to deal with this service you will deal with it on your Risk

Thread Closed

The Following User Says Thank You to ~Leo~ For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread