GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 05:10   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 94675
Sonork: 100.8888 QQ3161545070
Thanks Meter: 97,241
Donate money to this user
Truth about cheater liers and hackers

1st i start this with a very nice present i would like to share with GSM USERS

HERE IS SEMC FREE TOOL FREE WITHOUT ANY PKEY ENJOY

THE REASON IS MY DEAR OLD FRIEND ARASH PLAYS A NASTY GAVE TO GET MY IP BY SENDING ME A SPYWARE IN A FILE AS HE USUALLY DO.

BUT IT S OK HE ALSO WANTS ME TO RELEASE A SUPPORT FILE FOR LASER SUPPORT PAGE TO MAKE US WAR WITH EACH OTHERS.

NOW FACTS ARE ARASH HAS NEVER BEEN A CRACKER AS HE ASKS HIS FRIEND ON GSM ( NO NAMES ) AS THIS IS PERSONAL UNLESS THEY WANT TO BE KNOWN

AS FOR SEMC FREE TOOL THAT RASKAL PAID HIM ABOUT 3000 EUROS TO MAKE AND HE WENT AND PAID A 16 YEAR OLD KID 400 EUROS TO MAKE HIM THE SOFTWARE SHAME ON YOU ARASH REMEMBER YOU STARTED WHEN YOU WERE THREATENING ME, I DON T CARE MARK MY WORDS THIS TIME.

FACTS ARE HERE AND YOU ARE NOTHING.

THIS FOR YOU CHEAP RASKAL : HERE IS YOUR 3000 EUROS DOWN FOR FREE NO PKEY NEEDED. AND SOON LET MANOLE AND ZULEA FINISH YOU OFF.

ZULEA I HAVE A VERY GOOD WEBSITE FOR YOU SOME1 HAS BOUGHT THIS PAGE AND HE TOLD ME TO CHECK IT OUT SOON

WWW.ZULEA.CO.UK I M DIEING TO SEE WHAT IS HE GOING TO PUT ON IT.

KINDLY REGARDS

ONLY ME

Last edited by [MoOkIe]; 02-05-2008 at 04:19. Reason: User requested a link change
Old 01-10-2008, 05:20   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 498524
Thanks Meter: 19
WWW.ZULEA.CO.UK

khalid Hamadeh
UK Sole Trader
9 malham gardens
Blackburn
Lancashire
BB1 1RS
GB
Old 01-10-2008, 05:24   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptech View Post
WWW.ZULEA.CO.UK

khalid Hamadeh
UK Sole Trader
9 malham gardens
Blackburn
Lancashire
BB1 1RS
GB
wow, scary info, do you want my info as well.

the reason for all this is here : http:///vbb/showthread.php?t=488473

BR
Old 01-10-2008, 05:32   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 245748
Thanks Meter: 91
here is another alternative link for semc free tool

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KVBY9K7W
Old 01-10-2008, 05:45   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2822
Thanks Meter: 152
IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE IF HE HAS DONE IT (SEMC FORJAF) OR HE GOT IT DONE FROM SOMEONE ELSE.

MOST OF THE GSM SOFTS ARE FINAL PRODUCT OF A JOINT TEAM WORK, WHERE MORE THAN ONE PERSON WORK.

I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN IT.

what he has done in the PAST, you are doing it in PRESENT.
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND HIM IN OTHER WORDS, except that what you DONE today, he is done such things long time back

i havent seen any more CRACK from him, from atleast last 1 year, so i belive that he is much more in Developmant not in CRACKING.

EVEN SOME OTHER TODAYS GREAT PROGRAMMERS ARE PAST TIME HACKERS (no need to name, i hope you knew it well)

AshwaniGaur
Old 01-10-2008, 05:57   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwani Gaur View Post
IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE IF HE HAS DONE IT (SEMC FORJAF) OR HE GOT IT DONE FROM SOMEONE ELSE.

MOST OF THE GSM SOFTS ARE FINAL PRODUCT OF A JOINT TEAM WORK, WHERE MORE THAN ONE PERSON WORK.

I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG IN IT.

what he has done in the PAST, you are doing it in PRESENT.
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND HIM IN OTHER WORDS, except that what you DONE today, he is done such things long time back

i havent seen any more CRACK from him, from atleast last 1 year, so i belive that he is much more in Developmant not in CRACKING.

EVEN SOME OTHER TODAYS GREAT PROGRAMMERS ARE PAST TIME HACKERS (no need to name, i hope you knew it well)

AshwaniGaur
The thing is he has never been a cracker he had people doing the dirty work for him with his name on it, but he has done few personal mistakes with me a threatening me, so i release this and it s not even cracked by me.

Ps. this is no way related to JAF CODER (virtual M) he has nothing to do with semc tool, this is addressed to Raskal and his crew who is always attacking any other new product on the market because it is smiley better than their product. They are always trying to make problem in the forum and no one answers at one point i believed raskal but after all i ve seen from them never again.

JUST TO BE CLEAR.

BR
Old 01-10-2008, 06:10   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking View Post
but he has done few personal mistakes with me a threatening me,

JUST TO BE CLEAR.

BR
Dear Friend, no one is PERFECT, everyone LEARNS from MISTAKES.

i WISH both of YOU, get all SUCCESS in your RESPECTIVE Fields.

Every problem can be SOLVED with GOOD TALKS,

WAR IS NO GOOD OPTION.

Regards
AshwaniGaur
Old 01-10-2008, 06:16   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

also LET THE PERSONAL things PERSONAL , not PUBLIC

just a piece of GOOD advice

Best Regards
AshwaniGaur

BTW:- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 to both of you also to all Members, SORRY FOR DELAY, as i am just BACK after my HEART-ATTACK recovery
Old 01-10-2008, 06:20   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwani Gaur View Post
Dear Friend, no one is PERFECT, everyone LEARNS from MISTAKES.

i WISH both of YOU, get all SUCCESS in your RESPECTIVE Fields.

Every problem can be SOLVED with GOOD TALKS,

WAR IS NO GOOD OPTION.

Regards
AshwaniGaur
GOOD TALKS WITH GOOD HUMANS YES BUT THEY DO THIS TO ALL.

SO I ASK ALL MODS AND USERS OF GSM SPECIALLY PBB USERS AND PBB2 USER AND UBL USERS AND USB SMART ( WHICH THEY WANTED TO ATTACK SETOOL WITH IT) USERS AND BB5 BOX THAT HE WANTS TO FINISH IT. TO COME AND PUT AN END NOW ONCE AND FOR ALL FOR THE CHEATERS LIEING TEAM.

BR

WITH ALL RESPECT TO ALL GSM INDUSTRY
Old 01-10-2008, 06:37   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 42539
Thanks Meter: 182
rascal, compare to zulea as well as manole(zuleas brother) has earned maybe xx,000,000 $ in this industry... by cheating/sniffing or not, they wont care much at all............
Old 01-10-2008, 06:45   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking View Post
GOOD TALKS WITH GOOD HUMANS YES BUT THEY DO THIS TO ALL.

SO I ASK ALL MODS AND USERS OF GSM SPECIALLY PBB USERS AND PBB2 USER AND UBL USERS AND USB SMART ( WHICH THEY WANTED TO ATTACK SETOOL WITH IT) USERS AND BB5 BOX THAT HE WANTS TO FINISH IT. TO COME AND PUT AN END NOW ONCE AND FOR ALL FOR THE CHEATERS LIEING TEAM.

BR

WITH ALL RESPECT TO ALL GSM INDUSTRY

Everyone Pays 4 his every ACT.
if arash did something wrong, he has paid the price for it, as you relesed SEMC 4 free (doesnot matter if it works or not).

you relesed SEMC its your ACT. so i was just worried, where this WAR will END.

mAYBE you took me WRONG, i am noway related to any TEAM, yes , i have GOOD friends in most of the TEAMS.

Eveyone is FREE to take his/her decision, and LATER Pay for his WRONG decisions.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:18   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 28435
Thanks Meter: 16
Respect Mr. Fast Unlocking friend. Same old story...

Best Regard
Old 01-10-2008, 07:18   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
U did not fuk me, u fuked the JAF users with this free release, i really not care about the crack at all.

U did not fuk Arash since he got his money already. Buisness is quite simple, he offered me one product, i bought it and add to jaf to make the quality of the product JAF better, noting more or less. So i do not care too much what problem u have with him or he have with you, this is your both problem.

And as for calling me a cheater, well maybe you believe that if you are posting this, you will make the heart of tomas beating faster and it brings u a better price for the products u buy from him. Also about this i do not care too much, but the thing really pissed me off your JAF price of 110 euro http://fastunlocking.co.uk/product_i...51d4673f896596

JAF is developed in hard work with VM and ME during all the years, and if u decide not to respect prices, than make a product yourself please and than sell it cheap, but do not fuk our product. So if u want make any race with me to see who can sell JAF cheaper, than let's do it.

What do u want make cheaper first? JAF pkey dongle or JAF Plus/V-spec activation? I am still in vacation, but from Monday i start work and we can easy realize it.

Last edited by Raskal; 01-10-2008 at 07:27.
Old 01-10-2008, 07:29   #14 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal View Post
U did not fuk me, u fuked the JAF users with this free release, i really not care about the crack at all.

U did not fuk Arash since he got his money already. Buisness is quite simple, he offered me one product, i bought it and add to jaf to make the quality of the product JAF better, noting more or less. So i do not care too much what problem u have with him or he have with you, this is your both problem.

And as for calling me a cheater, well maybe you believe that if you are posting this, you will make the heart of tomas beating faster and it brings u a better price for the products u buy from him. Also about this i do not care too much, but the thing really pissed me off your JAF price of 110 euro http://fastunlocking.co.uk/product_i...51d4673f896596

JAF is developed in hard work with VM and ME during all the years, and i u decide not to respect prices, than make a product yourself please and than sell it cheap, but do not fuk our product. So if u want make any race with me to see who can sell JAF cheaper, than let's do it.

What do u want make cheaper first? JAF pkey dongle or JAF Plus/V-spec activation?
Here to show you that it has got nothing to do with JAF price is back to normal, as for wanting to but stuff cheaper from thomas etc.. YOU ARE WRONG I BUY WHAT I BUY SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE JUST FOR THE REF. AND IT S NON OF YOUR BUSINESS, AS FOR YOU LOT YOUR TEAM STARTED ATTACKING SO I ANSWER SIMPLE MY FRIENDS GETTING ATTACKED. AS FOR ARASH I KNOW HE S GOT HIS MONEY THATS Y I PUT FOR U AND WE HAVE ISSUES IT ALL OUT IN THE OPEN. I THINK YOU OWE ALL USERS EXPLANATION. and as zulea pm ed me

3. Look some in past and what done Raskal with HWK. Are you sure/ready to be a "2nd HWK" with your AdvanceBOX?
4. Making "war" and talking about MY BOX (baby 5) in YOUR section just help my sales

so he lets take it in the open , why cracks if he can and why play and attack when it s only another new product.

BR

Last edited by Fast Unlocking; 01-10-2008 at 07:35.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:02   #15 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Bro, look, you are still missing my point, we are talk here about 2 different things. I am talk here about the issue of JAF price fuking i not care what issue u have with manole or zulea, or what issue have X-Shadow with them, this is their problem.

I will give u one small clue about JAF price ORIGINAL with FULL SUPPORT incl 8 support servers and 100 dct rpl credits, it will be below 50 euro for 1 piece. I will work out the price now and i will post it after one hour in JAF section.