GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2007, 19:05   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 129423
Thanks Meter: 8
Thumbs up Unlock.gsmserveur.com a Huge Cheater

I sent my money to this guy for a BB5 3uk code.I waited 4 days and same crap each day and I was promised 1-3 days max that i should wait.I also requested a motrola code from him which I also paid fpor,he told me to wait 1-24 hours for this,and still nothing.When I ask him about it he telling me to wait more.I ask for refund immediately so I can oreder from reliable persons,again I have to wait for refund.He expect me to wait till thy kingdom come????People dont buy from this guy and I would appreciate if he came on and explained why he cheating me!!!!I have all our msn messenger convos and all paypal payments to back me up.His email address is also [email protected].

Last edited by kemar14; 04-07-2007 at 19:07. Reason: email address was left out
Old 04-07-2007, 19:29   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 125700
Thanks Meter: 3
Thumbs up Gsmserveur Its Good Team

HELLO
i have buy from gsmserveur all my bb5 codes from 3g uk network and orange france net and i have receive all my codes for this phones.
some times its take 3 days to get code for 3g uk and the moste of time its 24h max
so i see that he is good server and i haven any problem with them.
if its tell u wait for geting code its not problem u will be happy like me when u get codes.
Old 04-07-2007, 20:58   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 54116
Thanks Meter: 218
hi friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemar14 View Post
I sent my money to this guy for a BB5 3uk code.I waited 4 days and same crap each day and I was promised 1-3 days max that i should wait.I also requested a motrola code from him which I also paid fpor,he told me to wait 1-24 hours for this,and still nothing.When I ask him about it he telling me to wait more.I ask for refund immediately so I can oreder from reliable persons,again I have to wait for refund.He expect me to wait till thy kingdom come????People dont buy from this guy and I would appreciate if he came on and explained why he cheating me!!!!I have all our msn messenger convos and all paypal payments to back me up.His email address is also [email protected].
i think that u open this thread to have more info about this man ????
i know him good
and if he told u that code will be done its real but u have to know that some times we have some surprise with ths man who give us the code
may be he is ill or dowing some thing else ;-)

but i know this man he is trustable and u can sleep with your two ....
and if u ask him to refend money he will do it if he dont do it yet
but u have to know that we cant cancel IMEI sent about code ok
and dont forget if that we are in week end and monday morning u will get your code
so i can do some thing for u !!
listen
i will send u money what u payed and if code receved and working nice
you will tel all ather in this same thread that you receive it and its working
cause i know him good and never get wrong code from him
if i calculate all the money that i send him i think that i can say 4000 USD$

cool man
tel me what do u think about this

br
Old 04-07-2007, 21:00   #4 (permalink)
Banned

waiting is not a problem.the problem is ordering a motorola code and it taking 4 days.i ask for refund and he telling me to wait.wh must i wait for a paypal refund,when i can make other persons order code for less time.time is money.up till now i have not received code or money back
Old 04-07-2007, 21:01   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileklm View Post
HELLO
i have buy from gsmserveur all my bb5 codes from 3g uk network and orange france net and i have receive all my codes for this phones.
some times its take 3 days to get code for 3g uk and the moste of time its 24h max
so i see that he is good server and i haven any problem with them.
if its tell u wait for geting code its not problem u will be happy like me when u get codes.

yes u are right

do u remember me !!!
no probleme u are welcom
br
Old 04-07-2007, 21:02   #6 (permalink)
Banned

if someone comes into my shop and i tell them a certain time and it past and ask for my time and that past,what the f@#$ must i do next.if the customer wants back their money or phone give them back.its theirs.same situation thats happening now!!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2007, 21:04   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

friend tomorow i will send u ur money and u give to ur *******r the phone thats all
and like this no probleme was found ok

he just called me and tell me that he will connect later cause he is driving and out of his office.

br
Old 04-07-2007, 21:08   #8 (permalink)
Banned

different time zone,i want the money back now.why i should wait on my own monwy when i could send it to someone more reliable to do it.u guys are all friends so stop taking sides
Old 04-07-2007, 21:08   #9 (permalink)
Banned

if i wait anymore time i will send someone that knows him well in his country to break a knee cap or two or twist his hands.and i am dead serious about that
Old 04-07-2007, 21:16   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

yes its my friend and we talk befor btw us
me and u
i just want to tel u that he is trustable
and u are member with just 33 poste and u sell logs u told me befor
so i ask question
u told me that u have Orange uk bb5 logs and u asked me for 3G UK BB5 code
and u told me that i sell expensive so i think that gaye who have Orange uk bb5 cant have simple code for motorola ???????????

and u are here just to attack all server of logs why !!!!!!!!!!

i see that all your poste opened buy u is to attaque ather gay who sell logs why ?

and if u want evidence and contradiction of you in other poste i will show it for all

and like this not gsmserveur is cheaters its u man .

you told gaye it cheaters after that u told that he is not and after cheater after trustable ........................

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyy
Old 04-07-2007, 21:23   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

and btw
he have a server and i have mine
and he is a friend of me thats all
so stop saying any thing and this thread must be closed now
br
Old 04-07-2007, 21:26   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 190172
Thanks Meter: 45
Quote:
I sent my money to this guy for a BB5 3uk code.I waited 4 days and same crap each day and I was promised 1-3 days max requestthat i should wait.I also ed a motrola code from him which I also paid fpor,he told me to wait 1-24 hours for this,and still nothing.When I ask him about it he telling me to wait more.I ask for refund immediately so I can oreder from reliable persons,again I have to wait for refund.He expect me to wait till thy kingdom come????People dont buy from this guy and I would appreciate if he came on and explained why he cheating me!!!!I have all our msn messenger convos and all paypal payments to back me up.His email address is also [email protected].
calms man , you is mistaken , where is the probleme ,
it is normal to wait two or three day to receive your code , this a server and you must to take in consediration the week-end
what you say about [email protected] it's wrong , it's a gentelman and your code you will receive it i am sure ,
if monday yo don't receive that , i refund you in her place , I know it
Old 04-07-2007, 21:40   #13 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 446094
Thanks Meter: 0
Exclamation U Need Code Or U Need Money

Quote:
U need money or u need code , or u r old 13 years not know unlock BB5 with server!!!!
but ur code submited : 357093004456111NOKIAn70en attente05-Apr 18:49
and u need ur money before 24 h , bad buzniss with u , I tel all server know u , u r not serious man , and u need only ur money bcoz ur customer need phone , its bad work with u , I can't send money NOW bcoz ur code in process . AND SEE UR ALL OLD POSTED MESSAGE

PLS ANYONE WORK WITH THIS GUY TELL ME KNOW IN PM ITS NOT GOOD . PARASITE
Old 04-07-2007, 22:00   #14 (permalink)
Banned

its not the bb5 i am upset about,its the motorola code that is taken almost 5 days.what the hell u doing with it,cooking and eating it????u want me to post when paypal payment wasent to prove ma point.u made me wait up until 3am one morning for the motorola code and i didnt get it.i am tired of u.my friend ordered the same v3xx code same day and he got it in 24 hours.why i have to wait 4 days,and cant get back money?and my 33 posts doesnt mean i cant express my point and anger.
Old 04-07-2007, 22:02   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 190172
Thanks Meter: 45
It's not a professional unlocker , he is a child , let him , we knows thar GSMserver is a honest man and professional unlocker

let a child play with his playstation , it's better for him

wbr