GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2002, 09:48   #1 (permalink)

Member: 17317
Thanks Meter: 0
Unlockeasy.com: the big spanish cheater

Unámonos contra los timadores de la Web
Me gustaría contactar con alguien que, como yo, haya tenido problemas con los productos que se venden en esta misma página, con la finalidad de aunar fuerzas y elevar nuestra queja a un estadio mayor. No importa la naturaleza de vuestro problema, pero sí es importante que nos unamos contra la injusticia, el abuso y la mentira. Es muy importante para el bien común de los que ya hemos sufrido en nuestras propias carnes y sobre todo en nuestros bolsillos las irregularidades de una página con un beneficiario que sólo busca el dinero fácil sin tener en cuanta los medios, porque podeis echar un vistazo a www.worldtech.uk.com, suministradora de unlockeasy y comparar los precios. En cuanto a nuestro principal problema, intentaré ponerle aquí nombre y apellidos, para que sepais a quien os enfrentais: Ignacio Collado Erro con DNI J46952397, domicilio fiscal en Es Cana Sta. Eulalia del Río, Edf Manila apartamento 312a en Baleares y que transita por las calles de Madrid como por ejemplo la calle Martín de los Heros y que realmente vive en la calle Diego de León nº 67 y con número privado " 91 401 43 45 ". Es sobre todo la metódica y la dinámica para con los clientes que esta persona estila lo que de verdad indigna y hace resonar los tambores de guerra en el interior de cada uno. ESTA ES UNA LLAMADA A LA JUSTICIA!!!

Ignacio Collado Erro
Andrés Mellado, 53
Madrid, - 28015
Old 12-21-2002, 10:20   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3381
Thanks Meter: 1,171
Donate money to this user
Hei Junior you probably don't have read board rules, please post your messager only in ENGLISH. Please translate your post or i close it.

Please pay attention to the manners on the board. Insults are not tolerated!
No private conversation on non-english languages (private messages per email!)!
Posting of sales adverts only in the right sections
No spam in the board (the same posting in different sections...)
No religious messages!
No "send me too" messages
No swear words!
Choose the right section for your posting!
First before posting use the "search"-option in the board!
Respect the moderators. If there are some problems with moderators only mail an admin ( [email protected] )
Posting details (phone-nr, private-adress....) from other members isn´t allowed
Old 12-21-2002, 11:16   #3 (permalink)

Sorry, very difficult to translate and this affair only refer to spanish people and we pay him in cash money into his account in BBVA. He banned us into his spanish forums. Sorry for inconvenience, this is last post in spanish language. Thank you.
Old 12-21-2002, 11:59   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Ok, but i want know this story, please members who can translate for all?
Old 12-21-2002, 13:41   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 7444
Sonork: 100.99999
Thanks Meter: 10,013
pls anybody translate this for all...
Old 12-21-2002, 17:18   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 10560
Thanks Meter: 19
Arrow A little translation....

This is translated with Altavista Service... not very good but that is a translation anyway

==============================================
Unámonos against the timadores of the Web I would like to contact with which, like I, have had problems with the products that are sold in this same page, with the purpose of combining forces and of elevating our complaint to a greater stage. It does not concern the nature of your problem, but it is important that we are united against the injustice, the abuse and the lie. It is very important for the communal property of that already we have suffered in our own meats and mainly in our pockets the irregularities of a page with a beneficiary who only looks for the easy money without having in whatever means, because podeis to throw a look to www.worldtech.uk.com, provider of unlockeasy and to compare the prices. As far as our main problem, I will try to put full name here to him, so that sepais to that you enfrentais: Ignacio Erro Col with DNI J46952397, fiscal address in Is White Sta. Eulalia of the River, Edf Manila apartment 31à in Balearic and that journeys by the streets of Madrid like for example the Martín street of the Heros and that really Diego of Leon lives in the street nº 67 and with private number "91 401 43 45". It is mainly methodical and dynamics towards the clients who this person estila what it really infuriates and it makes resonate the drums military inside each one. THIS IS A CALL To JUSTICE!
==============================================
Personally I did not understand very much... )
Old 12-22-2002, 14:33   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 5621
unlockeasy 100% trust

i think you have to put here evidence.
easy.com ,100% trust
Old 12-22-2002, 14:44   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5339
Sonork: 100:1576437
Thanks Meter: 3
Hi to all,
this website is one of my best resellers, i've never any problems with them, they are great people who are enjoying life like we all must do. When they buy some stuff to me, they always pay in time, i even let them take goods without paying in advance, for me, they are absolutely trustable.
Of course, if i understand the sense of this complaint, MaiPenRai have found same products cheaper somewhere -where is the problem?-

Belive me guy's, we should all work with those great guy's, they are doeing a ****ing good work in Madrid.

and i invite everyone who know Jos or his partner to post here what you tihnk about them, cause we can not let those good people be blamed by anyone.

Thx for your attention, bye
Old 12-22-2002, 15:10   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3788
Thanks Meter: 4
:) :) :)

DON´T BLAME THE PEOPLE GUY (Junior ?!!) !!!

YOU TALK ABOUT...... NOTHING THIS IS VERY FUNY, BUT I THINK THIS IS SERIOUS FORUM AND NOBODY TRUST TO YOU!

I BUY FROM THIS SITE AND NEVER HAS ROBLEM WITH HIM.

I THINK THIS IS THE EASY WAY TO CRASH SOMEONE.......

Quote:
Originally posted by MaiPenRai
Unámonos contra los timadores de la Web
Me gustaría contactar con alguien que, como yo, haya tenido problemas con los productos que se venden en esta misma página, con la finalidad de aunar fuerzas y elevar nuestra queja a un estadio mayor. No importa la naturaleza de vuestro problema, pero sí es importante que nos unamos contra la injusticia, el abuso y la mentira. Es muy importante para el bien común de los que ya hemos sufrido en nuestras propias carnes y sobre todo en nuestros bolsillos las irregularidades de una página con un beneficiario que sólo busca el dinero fácil sin tener en cuanta los medios, porque podeis echar un vistazo a www.worldtech.uk.com, suministradora de unlockeasy y comparar los precios. En cuanto a nuestro principal problema, intentaré ponerle aquí nombre y apellidos, para que sepais a quien os enfrentais: Ignacio Collado Erro con DNI J46952397, domicilio fiscal en Es Cana Sta. Eulalia del Río, Edf Manila apartamento 312a en Baleares y que transita por las calles de Madrid como por ejemplo la calle Martín de los Heros y que realmente vive en la calle Diego de León nº 67 y con número privado " 91 401 43 45 ". Es sobre todo la metódica y la dinámica para con los clientes que esta persona estila lo que de verdad indigna y hace resonar los tambores de guerra en el interior de cada uno. ESTA ES UNA LLAMADA A LA JUSTICIA!!!

Ignacio Collado Erro
Andrés Mellado, 53
Madrid, - 28015
Old 12-22-2002, 17:14   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 15031
MaiPenRai = ******?

Maybe!
As unlockeasy & ****** are enemies... Unlockeasy told "lamer" to ****** and now ****** wants revenge...

Who know...

Thanks.
Old 12-22-2002, 18:27   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4975
Thanks Meter: 612
www.unlockeasy.com

Is a 100000% trust guy, i have send *******rs from my web to buy logs for ericsson and they are 100% happy.

****** and unlockeasy are enemies so ****** want (mabye) say that unlock easy are cheater, and that is not true.
Old 12-22-2002, 18:44   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

For evidence moved to Trustable section.
Old 12-23-2002, 16:50   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 3069
Ignacio Collado (www.unlockeasy.com) is 100% trustable. At least, all deals I've had with him have been OK. A friend of mine bought him some cables too; one of them was wrong and Ignacio replaced it with no cost.

He's no cheater. He's 100% trustable. The one who's not trustable is Ali Akram (www.gsmnl1.com), who has both ripped off Ignacio Collado and me.

Best regards.

Safrane.
Old 12-23-2002, 20:56   #14 (permalink)

We all are ripped off by him, Sony Ericcson server is down most of times. Actually EricsClient.exe 6.52 doesnt work anymore and it isnt updated it in his web page.
Spanish forums are fully of complaints about him, may be he is ripped off but and thats the reason he rip off his clients too.
It seems he use the cash money in advance to pay rippoffs and he delay shipments of goods to his clients 15 days or more.
That is his game, cash in advance and delay shipments.
Happy Xmas to everybody except him.
Old 12-01-2003, 14:47   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 16851
Thanks Meter: 1
Hi, i´d like to say ignacio collado isn´t 100% trust at all. I had 2 problems with him.

1. i bought him a key from henrich soft for alcatel. He didn´t give me support at all because it was a cracked soft.

2. A month ago i paid 5 unlock codes for vitel and still waiting money or email.

Sorry my poor english

My name is jose ostos. Huelva.