GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2017, 18:20   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 215736
Thanks Meter: 3
unlocksite pro

hello

I have a problem with server unlocksite pro I hope it will not do like thefonshop it's been 1 month it does not respond on my email nor on WhatsApp nor vibrate
I requested canceled my imei and refunded me he did not want to reply

plz admin Help me solved this problem

thanks
Old 05-24-2017, 07:40   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1321307
Sonork: gangerhorn2010
Thanks Meter: 15
whats your username order id or transaction you have issue or what issue do you claim you have ?
Old 05-24-2017, 09:39   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 936020
Sonork: 100.1611462
Thanks Meter: 2,771
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm-sona View Post
hello

I have a problem with server unlocksite pro I hope it will not do like thefonshop it's been 1 month it does not respond on my email nor on WhatsApp nor vibrate
I requested canceled my imei and refunded me he did not want to reply

plz admin Help me solved this problem

thanks

He is my Good Friend.
last time he is busy. so may be not noticed your msg.

try to cool pls.hope he will shortly contact with you to resolve the issue.
Old 05-24-2017, 13:51   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Gsmideazone::.. View Post
He is my Good Friend.
last time he is busy. so may be not noticed your msg.

try to cool pls.hope he will shortly contact with you to resolve the issue.
We are all busy brother and the messages were sent by Skype whatsapp and viber it look my message but it never answers I lost a lot of time and customer and phone send yesterday it was made or customer
Old 05-24-2017, 18:59   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 224065
Sonork: 100.1577902
Thanks Meter: 7,930
Gsmhosting ID and more details about your problem
Old 05-24-2017, 21:30   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2687525
I have sent an imei telus more than 25 days it answers never on my emails nor skype

I asked to cancel my imei and refunded me since the phone was rendered or customer but yesterday it made me return unlocked phone I lost money it never answers on messages send it made me lose Money and time

I also sent messages on this section it deleted them and today removed he blocked on its server
Old 05-25-2017, 19:38   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangerhorn2010 View Post
whats your username order id or transaction you have issue or what issue do you claim you have ?
you have my username because now you Disable on your server
Old 05-26-2017, 02:04   #8 (permalink)
Major Poster

You owe me nothing why you send me on skye must pay 20 usd?

Moderator I can to send all payement

He owe me nothing now he block my session in server I can to accede I can shadow you for all payement with PayPal
Old 05-26-2017, 02:16   #9 (permalink)
Major Poster

Active my session in server to see history

I wait your reply
Old 05-26-2017, 03:29   #10 (permalink)
Major Poster

I transfert 20 dollar I'd

1V984852CK9822148
Old 05-26-2017, 12:05   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1321307
Sonork: gangerhorn2010
Thanks Meter: 15
Leo Super Moderator : FIRST OF ALL THIS USER HAS TWO ACCOUNTS AGAINST GSM HOSTING RULES.

***Only one account per member: double accounts will be deleted, specially if the old account been banned from the forum**

*He told us he is in Canada but apparently he is in Algeria* Sounds like a scammer to us ! also happens to have two accounts on our website not allowed too.

* Thirdly this person owed us money he just paid and left transaction here because we are about to open thread about him to add him to cheaters list! which he intend did open a case first we will still do not care.

* He lied about service been delayed for 25 days and said 25 days with no responses or messages this man is a kid trying to waste our time. we have over 2000 customers and we cant waste time talking to this man every 5 mins sending stupid request. why is price 2usd can you make 2cad when he knows all our prices are fixed

* We have told him clearly we do not want to do business with him because he asks so many stupid questions. and messages every 5 mins. we are not here playing with kids. we are here to do business. this is why we disabled his account. because he is a new clients done less than 400$ business with us and is a big headache to us. we have clients who have done over 1 millions USD business and no one ever have single issue with us.

* This user thinks we have too much time on our hands and work 24/7 because we are aliens and messaging us one weekends and holidays and expect us instant reply.

* He types french to us when we told him very well english only he kept doing for that reason we see no reason to deal with this person whiles there are other customers with over 100k worth of orders and no question asked.

In the picture below shows time of order and delivery and even order is not up to the days he is saying so why is he messaging for 25 days and why is order delayed for 25 days. so totally this person is a big liar and using this platform for BULL ****. he needs to be banned. we pay 2k euros or our hard earn money not to deal with this kinda of stuff. in canada time is money i don’t have time for this kinda stuff.

The Following User Says Thank You to gangerhorn2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 13:54   #12 (permalink)
Major Poster

Yesterday he asked me to pay a balance of $ 20 against party I asked for access on my session in on unlocksitepro to see historical it confirmed to me that it will give me this after payemen This is the answer
go to hell

1 I am not in Algeria I am in canada I can give you my address what you want I live in Montreal this my number 438 989 3108 if you want call and you can trace my ip in your server If you do not know how I can show you
2- I do not have two accounts My gsm-sona account and my employer he counted gsmserverz
3-I made 400 dollar because you are not serious you never answer on messages neither by sms or by vibre,skype ,email i have all history and always late
4- I'm not a cheater after payment is you who made me turned 200 dollar and you asked me 20 dollar I made yesterday a payment I never scammed anyone
5-I am not a child you must learn to respect people

Leo Super Moderator It is not because it is super product it can do what it wants

thanks

Last edited by GsmServerZ; 05-26-2017 at 14:00.