GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 09:10   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 42539
Thanks Meter: 182
Useless polls about Furious vs Polar vs Infinity & others

why?

because Furious team has no reason to be inferior to others.

why again?

because Furious team has a Massive & much Capable Financial Backing due to there Yearly Paid Support... & obviously, the polls are so unfair to Polar & Infinity, vygis etc

###################################

here some review which Furious team avoid to answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTEAM_MODERATOR View Post
ask for money, like what HTC? BB? Sagem? ZTE & Huawei? Yes it was like 0 euros?
of course, that just part of marketing.... its a good strategy to silent users to keep saying "pay again?, activation again"... blah blah blah blah

as a result of this marketing strategy, users will say "thank you, your the best, best box of the year, best than other box, etc etc etc etc"

and as prospective customers see all these praises, they will more inclined of buying furious......

your team is not like griffin or ub, which has very strict policy.

anyway, furious has to be best, & that is a Must. if not, what is the point of paying yearly support? (other activations & sidelines like server paid service excluded)

Quote:
can we have a little bit of math here? computation of the paid yearly support only

forced paid yearly support: 60 euro, lets say furious has 10,000 users (example only)

10,000 furious users (honestly furious team, what is the exact number you have)
x
60 euro yearly maintenance
=
600,000 euro yearly
with this, your team is financially capable than other teams, which are waiting for customers to buy there products & or do some activations just to profit from there Hard Work.

so stop too much bragging of furious, because your updates are well paid, & obviously your team has to do there job much much better than others.

& last we should Respect other teams & not compare it to Furious because it is so unfair to them.... they work very hard for updates without asking us to pay any additional fees.

do not compare to Infinity... all there updates are Free.
do not compare to Polar... they don't have a yearly paid support
etc
Old 01-21-2010, 01:07   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1144248
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 3,936
Donate money to this user
Why you need to psot in a different thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:hack3r2k:. View Post
I see that you are good at math. But we dont have so many users and even more what makes you think all pay ? I tell most of them they dont since arent forced and can do pack changed on HAPPY DAY and even more can access support. Also maybe i forgot to tell you 90% of license sold thru resallers and resaller price is 30-40e Plus big these money used for web, design, research, phones, deliveries etc payments. Rest splitted to team members etc

So what i can tell you is that if would have 600.000e or even 200.000e i would stay relaxed and screw this business and not stress my brains with **** phones and nonsense posts. But since i still live in same place, i still drive same old car, my life is still same you can conclude isnt actually that case I can guarantee that if i would start saling boxes i would do a hell a lot more money then doing what i do

Br
Same post same answer, simple...

I think you do not visit frequently our section...

Last year I bought phones, lots of phones for FuriousTeam, and as always without extra charge. Maybe they paid me around 3000-4000€ in phones. Examples?

All Sagem
Huawei U1250
Bic Phone
Some ZTE modems
Some LG phones

As I use to say phones are not paid with love...

As I can realize that you don't visit our section you don't know about our policy, you think all it's paid...

Let's give a little explanation as supporter, I must give support and help to anyone who may require:

Furious has 6 packs nowadays. And for changing each pack it's required to have access to server.

Changing packs it's free in FuriousDay, so no cost for changing packs.
Also, two packs are allowed for loading in dongle.

Why we have packs system?
As some people use server for security we use dongle for security and limit internet usage to only certain moments, when you need to use different pack.

Quote:
For example, you want to unlock just HTC and Blackberry
Then you need PACK4 and PACK6. You load for first time and forget to change pack till new interesting update it's released. No more needs of server nor internet.

You may have paid like 140€ more or less in your dongle with BB and that's all, no need to pay server nor nothing.

Let's see another example
Quote:
You need unlocking devices based on Qualcomm processors, BlackBerry and LG based in OMAP (Like KE module)
You may need 3 different packs. This situation allows you to load two packs and when needed change to other. When you buy your FuriousGold you have one year of free support. After this year you are able to realize if you may pay or if you are using just two packs and the third one it's covered by other. You prefer to keep your 60€ and if see something interesting update. Sure, no problem...

Also, do not compare with other boxes? Why not? Other solutions offer payable modules the unique difference between Furious and the other solutions you menthioned it's the 60€ fee. And as hack already said not all pay the 60€.

And even though no one pay the 60€, you can check, last Christmas we gave activations and year subscriptions for free.

Are you trying to imposse the polls that are allowed or not?

Also, btw, it's not better to pay a bit else and get much better job? It's like buying a BMW or a Dacia...And those are your own words.

Anyway, more surprises are coming, I will finish soon exams and will make my own big boom To compare with anyone

We try to care about our users, and we do our best. And the best way to check if we are doing a good job it's comparing my dear friend...
Old 01-21-2010, 01:10   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1144248
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 3,936
Donate money to this user
Also, polls are just, polls. For me it's interesting to check how is our tool working, what the users think about our product and to read suggestions to improve it.

That's all. I do not consider more or less than others. I'm product supporter and I have no idea about programming but I care about the users of the forum I support.

Their needs and their problems... That's all

Regards

Luskao