GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2004, 22:34   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12270
Thanks Meter: 107
Very disappointed with ENDLESS-CONNECTIONS

I ordered Blazer from them on Monday August 23rd. I explained to Fahd I needed this software very ergently. They didn't have it in stock so Fahd mentioned that they would have Moca, (Florin), from Blazer sent it to me directly which was fine. He gave me UPS tracking number next day M0994231284. Since that time it never showed in UPS's sytem. On the 28th I MSN'ed Fahd and he said it was stuck in customs, I called UPS yesterday and they said that it is not in their system period. Today I was on MSN with him and he said it was released from customs and gave me a "NEW TRACKING NUMBER" 1Z3A01276618146961. I called UPS and they verified what UPS's website said, it was shipped today!!!!!!!!! Then he just blocked me from MSN and would not discuss it with me like man, typical imature way of conducting business.

So in all, I am extremely disappointed with their service to make me wait so he can make a sale. Should have ordered it from a more known and responsible seller. So beware of BS tracking numbers from them and then get a new one later on.
Old 09-01-2004, 06:05   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21371
Thanks Meter: 24
excuse me , i eplained you everything and didnt give you a BS track ,you can ask Moca himself there were some problems going on thats it ,

P.s i havent blocked you on Msn

Be a man and TALK TO ME AND DONT BS ON THE FORUM .
Old 09-01-2004, 06:30   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2203
Thanks Meter: 52
is good man i have some business with him and all oki. i think problems no is from him
Old 09-01-2004, 13:23   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessConnections
excuse me , i eplained you everything and didnt give you a BS track ,you can ask Moca himself there were some problems going on thats it ,

P.s i havent blocked you on Msn

Be a man and TALK TO ME AND DONT BS ON THE FORUM .
So why when I was talking to you cut me off like a leper. You DID give me a BS tracking number in the begining, don't lie about that. UPS told me straight up that that number did not exsist and I told them that the shipper said it was stuck in customs. UPS said even if stuck in customs the tracking number would still show in the system for a pick which DID NOT. Then explain here in the forum why you gave me one tracking number a week ago and and yesterday a completely different one. Explain that, I would be amused to hear your excuse.

@GSM Brothers, yes, you may have had good business from him but I have not and the problem lies with him 100% and should not put fault on Moca. I made this deal with ENDLESS-CONNECTIONS not Moca. Fahd has to take responsibility as I ordered this product from him.....not Moca.

P.S. I WILL BE ON MSN ALL DAY....AS USUAL!!!
Old 09-01-2004, 14:07   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21920
Thanks Meter: 10
I have made several purchases from Fahd/Endless Connections and had several dealings with Florin/Moca. Both really nice guys and all transactions smooth. Everything I ordered from Fahd was delivered as promised and no BS at all. Maybe there was some misunderstanding here???
Old 09-01-2004, 14:25   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21371
Thanks Meter: 24
My Internet connection is On and Off today ,if a person doesnt log on ,thats doesnt mean hes blocked you ,first of all im doing business here ,im not here to just cheat you for few hundred bucks ,i have lots money and you know that .
Plus im not sitting on computer all day

Honestly ,just tell me where do you want to take this .

and Please talk to me in personal ,you have my number ,thats it

Last edited by EndlessConnections; 09-01-2004 at 14:35.
Old 09-01-2004, 15:51   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 5044
Thanks Meter: 0
about this missunderstanding

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafftrak
I ordered Blazer from them on Monday August 23rd. I explained to Fahd I needed this software very ergently. They didn't have it in stock so Fahd mentioned that they would have Moca, (Florin), from Blazer sent it to me directly which was fine. He gave me UPS tracking number next day M0994231284. Since that time it never showed in UPS's sytem. On the 28th I MSN'ed Fahd and he said it was stuck in customs, I called UPS yesterday and they said that it is not in their system period. Today I was on MSN with him and he said it was released from customs and gave me a "NEW TRACKING NUMBER" 1Z3A01276618146961. I called UPS and they verified what UPS's website said, it was shipped today!!!!!!!!! Then he just blocked me from MSN and would not discuss it with me like man, typical imature way of conducting business.

So in all, I am extremely disappointed with their service to make me wait so he can make a sale. Should have ordered it from a more known and responsible seller. So beware of BS tracking numbers from them and then get a new one later on.
I send 1 privat e-mail where i expalin you all situation.
Realy i don't like to put that in public on this forum.
At the end i want to say onle 1 thing: FAHD is not a bad guy but he need to learn more how to resolve problems.

Regards
Moca
Old 09-01-2004, 16:59   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 30754
Thanks Meter: 9
I did smooth buisness with Fahd no problem at all
Old 09-01-2004, 17:49   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessConnections
My Internet connection is On and Off today ,if a person doesnt log on ,thats doesnt mean hes blocked you ,first of all im doing business here ,im not here to just cheat you for few hundred bucks ,i have lots money and you know that .
Plus im not sitting on computer all day

Honestly ,just tell me where do you want to take this .

and Please talk to me in personal ,you have my number ,thats it

I never called you a cheater and I never ask for my money back. All I ask is for simple explaination in private why I get two tracking numbers, one when I ordered over a week ago and a new two days ago but you went offline and never return so now I ask in public why and still no answer to this question. Since you have avoided to answer so long I will no longer need your answer as it is publicly known that you have no good explaination.

This is oldest trick;

1) No stock on hand so give tracking number from blank waybil
2) Tracking won't show for a few days so make up held in customs story
3) Stock comes in
4) Send with new tracking number...on it's way.

You cannot do business this way. All week I check tracking number and all week shows the same "Not in system", I was very patient, one week is long time to stay quiet to see this message. Also, I have ordered from all on this forum and I will say one thing, I have never known a couple of cables, dongle to stay in customs a week unless it was full of plutonium, drugs or explosives.

I am not saying you did this but until I hear otherwise this is MY story that best fits this situation. Please advise

@moca I don't like to do publically either but you are correct, this young man needs to learn about how to deal with these situations on a professional manner and deal with it. If he could not deliver in time he should have said it will be one week, I am reasonable man I can take it. I will post no more about this matter and I will await for Fahd on come online and explain his actions.
Old 09-03-2004, 00:23   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I received Blazer today as promised by Fahd. He had apologized for the delay and I have realized that this problem was beyond his control. He handled this situation like a true gentleman and with true professionallism. All is good and this thread is done!!