GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2005, 09:23   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 126612
Thanks Meter: 8
Support with multi-box seems to be a JOKE !!!

Scenario in detail :

Multi-box arrives.
New excitement and vigour of a child obtaining a new toy sets in.
Visit the official site and check procedure for registration.
Download required drivers and online user reg prog and docs.
Install box and drivers.
Run the online reg prog AFTER reading the docs and what happens ?>??

Connecting to MultiBox server...Error!

Ok ...
Log onto GSM forum to seek help.
My reference :
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...=216259&page=3

Almost 20 hours later and ??? NOTHING ... NO response !!!

Ok...

Log onto multi-box.net support forum after reading here that they no longer offer support on this forum ....
Try to register on the "official" and "only" support forum and what ???

"We stopped registration in our forum, because we had certain reasons for this. As we already mentioned Multi-box forum is a closed forum and was created only for users of our product. So if you don't use our product you can't register in our forum - it means that unauthorised users can't read and answer posts. That's why it's really complicated for us to ask each person who has registered about his/her confirmation info ( box ID, e-mail, login and password ) that he\she is an owner of Multi-box. Exactly because of this we created an automatic system of registration in our forum. So when you are registering your Multi-box using our utility REGISTRATIONS TOOL you will automatically receive login and password by e-mail - this login and password is valid for access to support area and to support forum. So you don't need to register anywhere else. We hope you will like this system of registration - it is more convenient for you and for us!

We would also like to mention that only the given forum is the official one. It means that we gives answers concerning the problems with multi-box only in this forum and we don't give support on some other ones."

My question now remains do i use this box as a very expensive doorstop ???!!

Lovely support from a "professional" tool don't you agree ?????
If thats the case than why the bloody hell is there a multi-box support section on this forum anyhow ?>????
Old 10-26-2005, 18:20   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 29669
Thanks Meter: 1
Arrow but

I have to say You that troubles with MB happen like with all other hardware dongles.
I had lots troubles with MB ! It was terrible ! But one day .....

.... I got 123947574 !! This are really magic numbers !!
As You think , it is number to GSMTricks by ICQ .
This way solved all my troubles !
Just try to instal ICQ , if You have not yet, and try to contact him.
THIS IS THE BEST WAY !!
And this way You will get help much more quick and it will solve all Your troubles.

WBR
distefano