GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2014, 18:56   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 38150
Sonork: 100.1611516
Thanks Meter: 143
Donate money to this user
WBGSM [Solved]

Hello

I write this topic from simple reason Mr. WBGsm (sonork 100.1591515) i make some order on his server Unlockimei.org and the deal is if can do that will refund , so after fail i ask for refund i chat with him on sonork and first is say that his brother will do that .... , after some time i get info from paypal that reffund from him is rejected so im not get money after long wait( BE IN HOSPITAL ) WBgsm come to sonork and after chat is say that will check and i make proposition reffund not needed i will use other service on server , again is dissapear and i try few time until now is always rejected reffuse to give my money ....
Sorry but you didnt give me other option hope that you will read it and answer there or on sonork .......

BR
Mario
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Reffund.JPG (122.4 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg Unlock_IMEI.JPG (125.5 KB, 58 views)

Old 12-20-2014, 19:27   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1713856
Sonork: Uninstalled
Thanks Meter: 4,500
Pm sent yo WBGSM regarding thia to come here and clear the matter.

The Following User Says Thank You to Rahul_Bhutani For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2014, 21:31   #3 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 224065
Sonork: 100.1577902
Thanks Meter: 7,930
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show....php?t=1761321
Amount isnt clear and timing please clarify it and read section rules to know what info needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 12-21-2014, 14:35   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1759636
Sonork: 100.1591515
Thanks Meter: 785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankovic View Post
Hello

I write this topic from simple reason Mr. WBGsm (sonork 100.1591515) i make some order on his server Unlockimei.org and the deal is if can do that will refund , so after fail i ask for refund i chat with him on sonork and first is say that his brother will do that .... , after some time i get info from paypal that reffund from him is rejected so im not get money after long wait( BE IN HOSPITAL ) WBgsm come to sonork and after chat is say that will check and i make proposition reffund not needed i will use other service on server , again is dissapear and i try few time until now is always rejected reffuse to give my money ....
Sorry but you didnt give me other option hope that you will read it and answer there or on sonork .......

BR
Mario

1st of All thank you Mr Rahul Bhuttani for inform me because all know im too much Sick
and second this is too much bad for me because i cant explain how much peoples working with me and they like me but i realy dispointed from maro because i dnt like these types of clients

let me clear
i refund your money before cancel your imei and i told u i refund ur mony wait for imei if not done then ill cancel and u told me yes i see last night. look man this is called trust and good working .
when i came online you told me u have problem in refunded money i ask information and send email to paypal i told you wait for paypal. time
they give me 12days for solve issue .
and u told me do my Sl3 i told you dnt worry give me work ill do for u then after 5minuts you told me i done ur Sl3 by some one els .

and mony is nothing but u post here u destroy my trust and my business just bull **** you dnt wait for me for came online you know very well that i was sick.

i check paypal if they not then ill send money and more money for u you will happy okay .

and one thing more dont work with me thanks okay.

Old 12-21-2014, 15:57   #5 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 224065
Sonork: 100.1577902
Thanks Meter: 7,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by WBGSM View Post
1st of All thank you Mr Rahul Bhuttani for inform me because all know im too much Sick
and second this is too much bad for me because i cant explain how much peoples working with me and they like me but i realy dispointed from maro because i dnt like these types of clients

let me clear
i refund your money before cancel your imei and i told u i refund ur mony wait for imei if not done then ill cancel and u told me yes i see last night. look man this is called trust and good working .
when i came online you told me u have problem in refunded money i ask information and send email to paypal i told you wait for paypal. time
they give me 12days for solve issue .
and u told me do my Sl3 i told you dnt worry give me work ill do for u then after 5minuts you told me i done ur Sl3 by some one els .

and mony is nothing but u post here u destroy my trust and my business just bad you dnt wait for me for came online you know very well that i was sick.

i check paypal if they not then ill send money and more money for u you will happy okay .

and one thing more dont work with me thanks okay.
12 days it is to refund him but need picture of issue opened in paypal as prove you did tried to Refund him so OP has this issue cleared
and this is just misunderstanding nothing to do with trust and i hope you get well soon

Regards,

The Following User Says Thank You to ~Leo~ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2014, 22:15   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 38150
Sonork: 100.1611516
Thanks Meter: 143
@all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansour Pakdel View Post
I know Wbgsm he is a trustable person and never say lie to his client as I know he is sick and in hospiyltal also i have information about his paypal isue and all will be clear soon
We all are human and have family and relative some times should forget jobs and take care of our family,I hope all got my point
Hello

Like i say in my post i know that is be in hospital we chat and when i see that is some trouble with reffund i say to him that no need to refund will use service on server and i never get answer try to upload sl3 is rejected .....
also no answer on sonork so i choose this way ......
Hope that will be soon all ok with him
BR
Mario

Old 12-31-2014, 08:45   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Hello Team
i send mony to mario and paypal still didnt reply me but i send to him more mony when paypal refund his mony then Mr Mario return that to me okay because i dnt want u post again and destroy my reputation

here is detail

Withdraw Request Details

Requested amount :

173.40 USD

Pay to details :

[email protected]

Date Requested :

2014-12-27

Payment notes :

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID: 4CF79193KE1602936)

Sent to:
Mario Jankovic
Email:
[email protected]
Amount sent:
-$170.00 USD

So plz Team kindly delete the thred thank you,

br
WBGSM

Old 12-31-2014, 08:46   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

and hey mr mario u have recive before 4days ur mony so why u not come here and post that delete thred now when u got mony then why are quit

The Following User Says Thank You to WBGSM For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread