GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

View Poll Results: best online unlocking server?
AllGSMunlock 65 16.54%
GSMFather 151 38.42%
UnlockBase.com 136 34.61%
unlockBylogs.com 41 10.43%
Voters: 393. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 12:21   #166 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 37736
Sonork: 100.108250
Thanks Meter: 222
Talking

work for free is the best all servers can do.

if all servers make same price users will choose best server.

If decrease price start war, not with us, we have other rules and all people knows.

If drecrease price, the first one who decrease is a kid, and his sales not run so good... ya i know is easy decrease price than offer better quality.

Itīs enough analyze support zone there users can see who makes blabla or read where is my credits or refund me codes not work, make an video we dont believe in users after buy 100000000000 credits lol

Better start a thread asking wich server make you loose money. and after send mass message to all users, instead send message vote me lol...

Old 05-11-2008, 12:26   #167 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 222198
Sonork: 100.102981
Thanks Meter: 3,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikodog View Post
work for free is the best all servers can do.

if all servers make same price users will choose best server.

If decrease price start war, not with us, we have other rules and all people knows.

If drecrease price, the first one who decrease is a kid, and his sales not run so good... ya i know is easy decrease price than offer better quality.

Itīs enough analyze support zone there users can see who makes blabla or read where is my credits or refund me codes not work, make an video we dont believe in users after buy 100000000000 credits lol

Better start a thread asking wich server make you loose money. and after send mass message to all users, instead send message vote me lol...
Its true only the customers who used the server will poll and post.
For me i have a list of people online for mass messages also can vote if want but this is unprofessional
I am not new for this just my server for end users is new.

B.R.,
Viru
UnlockByLogs.com

Old 05-11-2008, 12:27   #168 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 181886
Sonork: 100.1579817
Thanks Meter: 1,007
gsmfather is best and fast

Old 05-11-2008, 12:38   #169 (permalink)

Member: 763989
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanwalgee View Post
All ways best support in short time at this time at gsmfather,the best server for unlock via Imei.
Agreed
with GSMFATHER
i got codes on rite time.

P.s i dont trust any product of unlockbylogs team.

Old 05-11-2008, 12:45   #170 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 407680
Thanks Meter: 1
for me gsm father is the best proven and tested....

Old 05-11-2008, 12:46   #171 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 141121
Sonork: 100.1580885
Thanks Meter: 20
gsm father is best

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru View Post
Read carefully i said to unlockbylogs customers.
I never begged for votes from you.

B.R.,
Viru
UnlockbyLogs.com

i m not yours customer .so how i get yours mass message ?you can pass yours message to yours client throu them mails .

same kind of messages i got from other members .some said unlockbylog some said allgsm some said gsmfather
i m not saying that you was beg vote from me or they beg from you .is they force to vote you there .?.is you vote for them ?
they said you vote for this cient and yo voted ? or not ? . .i think not ..so all people have brain and have time to think which is
best server ..its not the thing that we passed message and other will vote for us ..all will see and test .use client and then vote .

personally my vote for gsmfather because i have using this and its work like charm and never give me problem

Old 05-11-2008, 12:49   #172 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr bright View Post
Agreed
with GSMFATHER
i got codes on rite time.

P.s i dont trust any product of unlockbylogs team.
Yes you hidden chicken i know who you are.

B.R.,
Viru

Old 05-11-2008, 12:50   #173 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahzad_786 View Post
i m not yours customer .so how i get yours mass message ?you can pass yours message to yours client throu them mails .

same kind of messages i got from other members .some said unlockbylog some said allgsm some said gsmfather
i m not saying that you was beg vote from me or they beg from you .is they force to vote you there .?.is you vote for them ?
they said you vote for this cient and yo voted ? or not ? . .i think not ..so all people have brain and have time to think which is
best server ..its not the thing that we passed message and other will vote for us ..all will see and test .use client and then vote .

personally my vote for gsmfather because i have using this and its work like charm and never give me problem
First tell me who are you why did you add me to your messenger?

B.R.,
Viru

Old 05-11-2008, 16:24   #174 (permalink)

Member: 551890
Thanks Meter: 0
nokia 5610 water damage

do you have any sulotoin how to solve my problem? nokia 5610 waterdamage......

Old 05-11-2008, 17:49   #175 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 322417
Thanks Meter: 940
Donate money to this user
no doubt gsm father cheep good and fast way to work with it
Regards Formingus

Old 05-11-2008, 18:01   #176 (permalink)
MANOLE

Member:
Lightbulb Read This Before Vote !!!

Hi,

Let see some real facts before vote who is the best:

When each service started?

1. ALLGSMUNLOCK start in 6th Aug 2007

2. UnlockBase start in 29th Sep 2007

3. gsmfather start in 18th Feb 2008

4. UnlockByLogs start in
27th Mar 2008

How they do sales to end user?

1. ALLGSMUNLOCK mainly by well known ppl in gsm field, 7 distributors and 42 resellers. Just chk reseller list in forum support for this product and you will see.

2. UnlockBase, he is addressing directly to end user.

3. gsmfather mainly to end user, 1 big big distributor (my personal opinion, be carefully when u deal with him), 5 distributors and 12 reseller (sorry to say, but few are known as resellers in gsm field)

4. UnlockByLogs, he is addressing directly to end user.

Who is behind each server and how they started?

1. ALLGSMUNLOCK - one of respected members of this forum, super moderator IRINEL who, congratulations go all to him, had come first with ideea to put ALL remote unlocking services and repair by rpl in ONE PLACE.
And not all, they have done first specialized software application for this.

2. UnlockBase -
GSM FACTORY,
old one in gsm field, very professional in all what they do and always come with innovative ideas specialized for end users.
They are owners of soft4gsm.com , unlock-network.com, discoun**************, mobile-centers.com

3. gsmfather - mobilewala, well known for register many web sites with names of well known teams in gsm and try to build something on it, after few time he give up and start new thing. This time he use gsmfather, name used by manole, raskal and dani146 for advertise all our products. My personal advice to all, take care what u buy from them. And 1 good point for them, they have done a nice designed software application.

4. UnlockByLogs -
VIRU is well known in this forum for all his help in different sections as product supporter. He have decided to make his own shop after long time he was distributor for many others of this unlock codes.

How they get actual votes (today, 11 may 2008)?

AllGSMunlock - 62 17.03%
GSMFather -136 37.36%
UnlockBase.com -133 36.54%
unlockBylogs.com - 33 9.07%

1. ALLGSMUNLOCK - by sporadic users who find this thread, users who are more interested in use good service they are provided by this professional server.

2. unlockbase - first by sporadic end users of his server who visited this thread, after he decide his customer by posting sticky thread in his support forum. In my personal opinion they do not need this

3. gsmfather - by asking/begging all users in messengers (sonork, YM, icq) to vote for this service, in my personal opinion they do not even have 136 customers.
Personally, I will never buy from them.

4. unlockbylogs - by sporadic users who find this thread, users who are more interested in use good service they are provided by this professional server.
I personally voted for it because i know VIRU is professional and always give good support for all he do.

And finally about prices, better contact all of them 1 by 1 and see it for yourself.

And now, i wait my well known 'customers' for reply with bad words about me

BR,
MANOLE

PS: soon new server will come from MANOLE, not only this 4 multi-unlock-clients will be in market, competition is always good for end user.

Old 05-11-2008, 18:06   #177 (permalink)
MANOLE

Member:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOFT4GSM.COM View Post
We also reduce price of .RPL to 10 Euro to align with our dear competitor, competiton is hard for reseller but good for end user
Best price and best service ONLY for BB5 RPL is provided by me.
Can not post here web site or real price because is against rules of this forum, but ppl know already where is this web site and how to contact resellers for this.

Just for some to know what are the news, now each user can see real time for ask-rpl turnaround in my server

BR,
MANOLE

Old 05-11-2008, 18:15   #178 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 131118
Thanks Meter: 40
to b honest i dont know how other servers are
cuz i just used Gsmfather and Gsm freeshop.
Gsmfree shop is always late for me(mayb i got a superbad LUCK)
Gsmfather is faster for me
so my vote goes for gsmfather.

Old 05-11-2008, 18:26   #179 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23684
Sonork: 1582723
Thanks Meter: 684
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOFT4GSM.COM
We also reduce price of .RPL to 10 Euro to align with our dear competitor, competiton is hard for reseller but good for end user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOLE View Post
Best price and best service ONLY for BB5 RPL is provided by me.
Can not post here web site or real price because is against rules of this forum, but ppl know already where is this web site and how to contact resellers for this.

Just for some to know what are the news, now each user can see real time for ask-rpl turnaround in my server

BR,
MANOLE
Boy's, You are similar to Chineses who have decided to earn all of money of the World !
And this silly competition - will end with destruction of Your's business.
At me it is a hobby, therefore I probably shall make RPL for 5 euros, at my server.

WBR !

Old 05-11-2008, 18:32   #180 (permalink)
MANOLE

Member:
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_R View Post
Best Regards
Yasin
(We Lead Others TRY To Follow)
Quote:
Originally Posted by saeedrehman786 View Post
S_R
UnlockByIMEI
Sorry for making troubles to you, may be i am not right.
I was wandering if multiple users are allow to this forum?

MANOLE

Closed Thread