GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

View Poll Results: best online unlocking server?
AllGSMunlock 65 16.54%
GSMFather 151 38.42%
UnlockBase.com 136 34.61%
unlockBylogs.com 41 10.43%
Voters: 393. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 18:35   #181 (permalink)
MANOLE

Member:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moldovan View Post
Boy's, You are similar to Chineses who have decided to earn all of money of the World !
And this silly competition - will end with destruction of Your's business.
At me it is a hobby, therefore I probably shall make RPL for 5 euros, at my server.

WBR !
Yes i know you from somewhere, but i don't remember from where.
Are you the one who have location with your hobby server?

As i see no one respect forum rules, can see my location now

Are you the one who spam forum with link to your hobby server?

Can you answer me pls if your server can do more than 30 RPL/month?

And let's not forget this RPL service can be closed by Nokia any time ... who can trust to send you money and when is closed how you will refund your hobby customers?

BR,
Manole

Last edited by MANOLE; 05-11-2008 at 18:41.

Old 05-11-2008, 18:42   #182 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 179938
Thanks Meter: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANOLE View Post
Hi,

Let see some real facts before vote who is the best:

When each service started?

1. ALLGSMUNLOCK start in 6th Aug 2007

2. UnlockBase start in 29th Sep 2007

3. gsmfather start in 18th Feb 2008

4. UnlockByLogs start in
27th Mar 2008

How they do sales to end user?

1. ALLGSMUNLOCK mainly by well known ppl in gsm field, 7 distributors and 42 resellers. Just chk reseller list in forum support for this product and you will see.

2. UnlockBase, he is addressing directly to end user.

3. gsmfather mainly to end user, 1 big big distributor (my personal opinion, be carefully when u deal with him), 5 distributors and 12 reseller (sorry to say, but few are known as resellers in gsm field)

4. UnlockByLogs, he is addressing directly to end user.

Who is behind each server and how they started?

1. ALLGSMUNLOCK - one of respected members of this forum, super moderator IRINEL who, congratulations go all to him, had come first with ideea to put ALL remote unlocking services and repair by rpl in ONE PLACE.
And not all, they have done first specialized software application for this.

2. UnlockBase -
GSM FACTORY,
old one in gsm field, very professional in all what they do and always come with innovative ideas specialized for end users.
They are owners of soft4gsm.com , unlock-network.com, discoun**************, mobile-centers.com

3. gsmfather - mobilewala, well known for register many web sites with names of well known teams in gsm and try to build something on it, after few time he give up and start new thing. This time he use gsmfather, name used by manole, raskal and dani146 for advertise all our products. My personal advice to all, take care what u buy from them. And 1 good point for them, they have done a nice designed software application.

4. UnlockByLogs -
VIRU is well known in this forum for all his help in different sections as product supporter. He have decided to make his own shop after long time he was distributor for many others of this unlock codes.

How they get actual votes (today, 11 may 2008)?

AllGSMunlock - 62 17.03%
GSMFather -136 37.36%
UnlockBase.com -133 36.54%
unlockBylogs.com - 33 9.07%

1. ALLGSMUNLOCK - by sporadic users who find this thread, users who are more interested in use good service they are provided by this professional server.

2. unlockbase - first by sporadic end users of his server who visited this thread, after he decide his customer by posting sticky thread in his support forum. In my personal opinion they do not need this

3. gsmfather - by asking/begging all users in messengers (sonork, YM, icq) to vote for this service, in my personal opinion they do not even have 136 customers.
Personally, I will never buy from them.

4. unlockbylogs - by sporadic users who find this thread, users who are more interested in use good service they are provided by this professional server.
I personally voted for it because i know VIRU is professional and always give good support for all he do.

And finally about prices, better contact all of them 1 by 1 and see it for yourself.

And now, i wait my well known 'customers' for reply with bad words about me

BR,
MANOLE

PS: soon new server will come from MANOLE, not only this 4 multi-unlock-clients will be in market, competition is always good for end user.

look it that who is talking about servers .. the owenr of many dead boxes and only copy past solutions .. and currunt copy past is universal sim .. and now server copy past ..lols.

i m gsmfather custamer and never get any messege to vote here..
everyday i search forum and never reply in this thread . i just saw ur nick reply here and i read all thread so i cant control my self to vote and reply.

power and hardwork talks itself. no need for bag for this .
gsmfather team are very very perfect people and doing there best to support there users. and all happy with tham .. and as usell if any team help there users than you and ur team cant see this and distrub tham .

so after doing all sh.ity way to make money you trying to make server and help users .. lols..which means this server business also going in hell cus u people invovling here.

other thing u saying sunny mobile wala took ur team name gsmfather...

can u littil push ur brain and try to remember old things and tell me what is full name of ubl ? i think its ultima box light .. which comes from ultima box which is belongs to the great lagija ..so my loly pope what goes arround comes arround ...dont cry for this .

peac for forum ..

b/w .. hows universal sim sales ? hehehe

scor

Old 05-11-2008, 18:52   #183 (permalink)
MANOLE

Member:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCORPION-1 View Post

b/w .. hows universal sim sales ? hehehe

scor
Let say wellcome to my first 'customer'

Btw, UNIVERSAL-SIM, first in the world solution, 9 times first in the world, after again 4 times first in the world, in total we make copy and paste 13 times to all what we bring in UNIVERSAL SIM, ........ is doing better then ever and will be like this long time from now

Thank you sir for your nice words.

BR,
Manole

PS: more 'customers' ?

Old 05-11-2008, 19:16   #184 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23684
Sonork: 1582723
Thanks Meter: 684
Quote:
Yes i know you from somewhere, but i don't remember from where.
Are you the one who have location with your hobby server?
I do not know whence You can know me...
Something I do not remember You , and I do not know.

Quote:
Can you answer me pls if your server can do more than 30 RPL/month?
Buy 50, and it is better 100 RPL at me and receive them within an hour.
Quote:
And let's not forget this RPL service can be closed by Nokia any time ... who can trust to send you money and when is closed how you will refund your hobby customers?
And it concerns Your mutual relations with Nokia, at me other methods.

Old 05-11-2008, 20:15   #185 (permalink)
MANOLE

Member:
Quote:
Originally Posted by moldovan View Post
And it concerns Your mutual relations with Nokia, at me other methods.
Yes sure other methods, like a hobby method. Are you Dejan?
Do not try to induce in error customers for rpl, all bb5 rpl servers are based on Nokia servers Salo or Tucson. If nokia close this servers, all bb5 rpl is closed.

Let me give you 1 more clue ... nokia factory ... cluj napoca ... romania ...

But for a hobby like you say it is for you i still do not understand why you spam this forum with link to your ... hobby server.
Just try be carefully, there are some Imperators here

BR,
Manole

Old 05-11-2008, 20:28   #186 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 24066
Sonork: 100.9
Thanks Meter: 574
Donate money to this user
Today i also received a message asking to vote for unlockbylogs and i voted to unlockbylogs because i am a little child dont know what is this for. And i also dont have brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viru View Post
See bogus votes here
Many on yahoo sending messages to everyone always.

Mass messaging everyone
So professionals decide what is the best server.
If we see a poll based on mass messages to even those you never used any server.
Will post screenshot later.
To
B.R.,
Viru
t
Tt

Old 05-11-2008, 20:52   #187 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 122246
Sonork: 100.50000
Thanks Meter: 4,993
Quote:
PS: soon new server will come from MANOLE, not only this 4 multi-unlock-clients will be in market, competition is always good for end user.
so honey you finally find a good way to again re enter in gsmforum ?

as from your postings and words and your mass messages that "gsmhosting is now currupted " i think that you will remain on your words . you will never enter here but i was wrong as again now you enter with a server project ( new project) wow thats great so soon zoo brothers again visible in blue i hope

i personally voted for GsmFather server because i m using it right now and its really a great server and i like there work and hardworking it doesnt mean that all orther servers are not good . all server are good and best in there work but its my persnol expireance with them so i vote them

@MANOLE
honey any product can never be sold out in market with its name . it sold out with it features and the hardworking of the product developers
if you think that this gsmfather guys steal your company name for increasing there sales then you are totally wrong i personally respect you ,Dani and raskal also as a business man and you guys are really good businessman i sallute you but if you say gsmfather server is not trutable or cheater because they have the domian name that belongs to your company then its totally wrong

for example "java" belongs to Sun Microsys INC. and my nick name and my shop name is also "Java" so is that mean that i m cheater too ? if you think yes i m cheater then sure you need a good Docter

thanks honey nice to see you around

Old 05-11-2008, 20:56   #188 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5339
Sonork: 100:1576437
Thanks Meter: 3
this poll is becoming stupid and needs to be closed... people wanted a nice poll, all they get is child war between logs resellers...

Old 05-11-2008, 20:57   #189 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23684
Sonork: 1582723
Thanks Meter: 684
Quote:
...Do not try to induce in error customers ...
To introduce in error customers is Your professional hobby. It is easy to understand when read this forum , or bue some from You family team.
Quote:
...Let me give you 1 more clue ... nokia factory ... cluj napoca ... romania ... ...
Don't know , what You mean , but about this Hungarian branch everyone know what exactly therefrom are 85 % of defective phones.
Quote:
...But for a hobby like you say it is for you i still do not understand why you spam this forum with link to your ... hobby server.
It any more Your business, buy this forum, and then will solve who here spaming.
Quote:
...Just try be carefully, there are some Imperators here ...

All emperors in Russia and Egypt , dude.

BR

Old 05-11-2008, 21:10   #190 (permalink)
MANOLE

Member:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javajohn View Post
honey
@MANOLE
honey any product can never be sold out in market with its name . it sold out with it features and the hardworking of the product developers
if you think that this gsmfather guys steal your company name for increasing there sales then you are totally wrong i personally respect you ,Dani and raskal also as a business man and you guys are really good businessman i sallute you but if you say gsmfather server is not trutable or cheater because they have the domian name that belongs to your company then its totally wrong

for example "java" belongs to Sun Microsys INC. and my nick name and my shop name is also "Java" so is that mean that i m cheater too ? if you think yes i m cheater then sure you need a good Docter

thanks honey nice to see you around
Let say wellcome to my second 'customer'

Honey ... is another user of this forum who got problems w mr. mobilewalla.

There is no respect come from you, only bla bla words, dancing around here is this forum, but is good some times u learn from more experienced users, also more experienced users learn from u, i accept this.

And some English words here for u learn how to write it:
sallute = salute
domian = domain
Docter = Doctor

And please read carefully my words, i didn't write words like cheater or not trustable, i just give advice to my customers and resellers about them.
I accept your apologies, i know you can not read so well.

BR,
Manole

Old 05-11-2008, 21:24   #191 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Let say wellcome to my second 'customer'

Honey ... is another user of this forum who got problems w mr. mobilewalla.

There is no respect come from you, only bla bla words, dancing around here is this forum, but is good some times u learn from more experienced users, also more experienced users learn from u, i accept this.

And some English words here for u learn how to write it:
sallute = salute
domian = domain
Docter = Doctor

And please read carefully my words, i didn't write words like cheater or not trustable, i just give advice to my customers and resellers about them.
I accept your apologies, i know you can not read so well.

BR,
Manole

thanks teacher for teaching me proper English

and yes you are absolutely right teacher i cant read properly because my previous teacher teach me that never read a spams posts that you always posting

as your 90% posts are of conflict with orther people,or meaning less, and now i think you are good spammer of gsmhosting forum

i know honey is orther user he is very good person but here honey stands for you . as you are sweet like honey

thanks honey
and sure i will buy your product and become your custumer soon

Last edited by Javajohn; 05-11-2008 at 21:34.

Old 05-11-2008, 21:39   #192 (permalink)
MANOLE

Member:
Quote:
thanks teacher for teaching me proper English

and yes you are absolutely right teacher i cant read properly because my previous teacher teach me that never read a spams posts that you always posting

as your 90% posts are of conflict with orther people,or meaning less, and now i think you are good spammer of gsmhosting forum

i know honey is orther user he is very good person but here honey stands for you . as you are sweet like honey

thanks honey
and sure i will buy your product and become your custumer soon
You are out of topic sir. Useless posts in this forum, i told you, need try more to read thread topic. Too bad for a SPAM KILLER like you ...

BR,
Manole

Old 05-11-2008, 21:41   #193 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 44158
Sonork: 100.64344
Thanks Meter: 143
@Javajohn

I dont have any problem with you and also not interested for some, just a suggestion to you here, STOP using my Name !

BR.

Old 05-11-2008, 21:56   #194 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 730973
Sonork: 100.109272
Thanks Meter: 3
Hello,

We think best is ALLGSMUNLOCK server, they are professionals, good support, fast and cheap.

All what we need.

Best wishes,
Joan

Old 05-12-2008, 07:52   #195 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
You are out of topic sir. Useless posts in this forum, i told you, need try more to read thread topic. Too bad for a SPAM KILLER like you ...

BR,
Manole
and what about your posts thats not on topic

post no.#181

so what you think about this post posted by you . i dont think its on topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HONEY View Post
@Javajohn

I dont have any problem with you and also not interested for some, just a suggestion to you here, STOP using my Name !

BR.
your name is "HONEY" and i m using "honey"

honey = a kind of sweet you can read more here about it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honey

and i already mention in my previous post about this
here you can see
Quote:

and sure we dont have any problem in between and i also dint try to make any problem with you

Closed Thread