GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2006, 00:53   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3173
Sonork: 100.100
Thanks Meter: 17,098
Arrow WHO can help me to find someone in LONDON

Hello

i will be happy and give some gift if someone can find this man

Richard Bohan
1 Woodfield ave
streatham, London sw16 1lh
Royaume-Uni

thx ,

contact me by email to : payment ( @ ) swgsm.net
Old 04-21-2006, 01:05   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Don't vaste your time

And if you find him what you want to do with him? Suk his dicck? Forgett it man, the law protect cheaters... So even you look bad at him, he can suit you by law this is the bad things those days.

If he own you money and you company issued him an invoice and have delivery proof, go to layer and claim for the money. Even he don't pay now and ignore lawyer letter, maybe one day he will come to france and they get his *** and put to jail until he pay outstanding money. This is all you can do.

B.R.,
Raskal
Old 04-21-2006, 07:33   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 67905
Thanks Meter: 17
Maybe you should use something like this
http://www.moskau-inkasso.com/inkass.../weltweit.html

cya
Old 04-21-2006, 12:42   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 28435
Thanks Meter: 16
@Julvir

If that person owns a company, maybe you could do something. If there is something like Better Business Bureau from USA but in United Kingdom (http://newyork.bbb.org/home2.aspx)...
Old 04-21-2006, 22:51   #5 (permalink)
F C
No Life Poster

Member: 6486
Sonork: 100.79846
Thanks Meter: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by julvir
Hello

i will be happy and give some gift if someone can find this man

Richard Bohan
1 Woodfield ave
streatham, London sw16 1lh
Royaume-Uni

thx ,

contact me by email to : payment ( @ ) swgsm.net

WELL , WE CAN HELP U OUT - BUT WHAT U CAN DO WITH HIM EVEN IF WE GET HIM TRACKED. IN EITHER CASE I DONT THINK SO U CAN RECOVER YOUR MONEY .
CONTACT ME PERSONALLY.
SONORK: 100.79846

REGARDS

GOHAR ABBAS!

FONES CLINIC LTD.
Old 04-22-2006, 00:41   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 10048
Thanks Meter: 3
i just had a little look into this for you Julvir, im sorry to say that this address appears to be a one bedroomed apartment in a block of rented apartments called COLIN COURT, the current registered occupier of the flat is not Richard Bohan.

here are the estate agents who seem to deal with the rental of these flats, maybe you could contact them and ask if he was living there in the past and ask for a forwarding address or number
http://www.findaproperty.com/agent.a...rop&pid=211901
feel free to contact me if you want more info, i will do what i can. but as abbas said i dont see what you can do to recover the money even if you find him.
Old 04-22-2006, 22:36   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9584
Thanks Meter: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
Don't vaste your time

And if you find him what you want to do with him? Suk his dicck? Forgett it man, the law protect cheaters... So even you look bad at him, he can suit you by law this is the bad things those days.

If he own you money and you company issued him an invoice and have delivery proof, go to layer and claim for the money. Even he don't pay now and ignore lawyer letter, maybe one day he will come to france and they get his *** and put to jail until he pay outstanding money. This is all you can do.

B.R.,
Raskal
This is the legal way you told about. There is always other ways if you cannot get your money in this way. If the other ways let you to sleep good at nights, it is worthy to that.
Old 04-27-2006, 00:11   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by FONESCLINIC
WELL , WE CAN HELP U OUT - BUT WHAT U CAN DO WITH HIM EVEN IF WE GET HIM TRACKED. IN EITHER CASE I DONT THINK SO U CAN RECOVER YOUR MONEY .
CONTACT ME PERSONALLY.
SONORK: 100.79846

REGARDS

GOHAR ABBAS!

FONES CLINIC LTD.

Thx , i will contact you soon .. maybe you can help me a little

BR
julvir
Old 04-27-2006, 00:13   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadger
i just had a little look into this for you Julvir, im sorry to say that this address appears to be a one bedroomed apartment in a block of rented apartments called COLIN COURT, the current registered occupier of the flat is not Richard Bohan.

here are the estate agents who seem to deal with the rental of these flats, maybe you could contact them and ask if he was living there in the past and ask for a forwarding address or number
http://www.findaproperty.com/agent.a...rop&pid=211901
feel free to contact me if you want more info, i will do what i can. but as abbas said i dont see what you can do to recover the money even if you find him.

Bad news , but maybe i will find some way for catch him ..

thx for your help
Old 04-27-2006, 02:08   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18303
Thanks Meter: 3
Well no one can help you out here......no lawyers...no police..but your luck.Thousands of people having fake addresses in UK.Maybe you can catch him when he will be dining next to you...on his next holidays in Paris. so best of luck.