GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   Who Ruined The AT&T iPhone Unlocking Market? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/who-ruined-t-iphone-unlocking-market-1511276/)

nicholasss 07-25-2012 16:21

Who Ruined The AT&T iPhone Unlocking Market?

By ruined, I mean: Who started to drop the price so ridiculously low only to make a penny per imei?

Now the average price is $30-$50 for bulk.

A few months ago suppliers and resellers were charging upwards of $50-$80 for bulk and $100+(still are) for individual sales.

Who's to blame? Let's get the market back up where it needs to be so we can ALL PROFIT BIG as before!

I'm not referring to small sellers who only do >20 orders per day but are still charging $60+ to people who don't understand the market.

RISE UP SELLERS AND RESELLERS! ENOUGH WITH THE CHEAP PRICES! LET'S GET THIS BACK WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE! :cool:

salo_ustad 07-25-2012 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicholasss (Post 8618850)
By ruined, I mean: Who started to drop the price so ridiculously low only to make a penny per imei?

A few months ago suppliers and resellers were charging upwards of $50-$80 for bulk and $100+(still are) for individual sales.

Who's to blame? Let's get the market back up where it needs to be so we can ALL PROFIT BIG as before!

I'm not referring to small sellers who only do >20 orders per day but are still charging $60+ to people who don't understand the market.

RISE UP SELLERS AND RESELLERS! ENOUGH WITH THE CHEAP PRICES! LET'S GET THIS BACK WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE! :cool:

wat a joke its free unlocking monk just make a contact with any one holding PR of US it will unlock ur fones in any quantity and it will cost u 0$

milankumardoshi 07-25-2012 16:43

HOW MANY OF US BELIVE IN GETTING PHONES LOCKED AGAIN AFTER UNLOCKING at&t PHONES .PLZ GIVE SOME DETAILS REGARDING RELOCK OF PHONES IF ANY ONE HAVE GOOD INFORMATION.

mobiles_es 07-25-2012 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by milankumardoshi (Post 8618908)
HOW MANY OF US BELIVE IN GETTING PHONES LOCKED AGAIN AFTER UNLOCKING at&t PHONES .PLZ GIVE SOME DETAILS REGARDING RELOCK OF PHONES IF ANY ONE HAVE GOOD INFORMATION.

That is easy. do not request unlock of barred/stolen iphone or sometimes these which have no activation to ATT sim card.

GSMman187 07-27-2012 02:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicholasss (Post 8618850)

nope your wrong its not the small sellers who ruined it its these guys who work for 1$ profits.. just to say they are source etc ..

GSMman187 07-27-2012 02:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by milankumardoshi (Post 8618908)

ATTENTION. DO NOT SUBMIT ANY MORE AT&T ! unless u can accept the terms and conditions of unlock. We will clear the remaining ones. BUT AT/T policy is if customer doesnt pay bill or they find out phone is / was stolen or still under contract they have the right to RE-LOCK the phones. This has now happened to a number of imeis which we unlocked. What this mean is ANY ATT (unless clean off contract fully finished code 52) that it can be relocked any time by ATT. This is not in our hands and therefore cannot be held liable for it. Therefore if you submit AT/T iphone and you get it marked "unlocked" once phone is UNLOCKED we are not accountable or responsible if phone is relocked... at ANY time. If you dont accept those terms and conditions then DO NOT SUBMIT .. Thank you and sorry for this terrible news. . as we just found out now.

milankumardoshi 07-27-2012 14:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by gsmman187 (Post 8622554)
attention. Do not submit any more at&t ! Unless u can accept the terms and conditions of unlock. We will clear the remaining ones. But at/t policy is if customer doesnt pay bill or they find out phone is / was stolen or still under contract they have the right to re-lock the phones. This has now happened to a number of imeis which we unlocked. What this mean is any att (unless clean off contract fully finished code 52) that it can be relocked any time by att. This is not in our hands and therefore cannot be held liable for it. Therefore if you submit at/t iphone and you get it marked "unlocked" once phone is unlocked we are not accountable or responsible if phone is relocked... At any time. If you dont accept those terms and conditions then do not submit .. Thank you and sorry for this terrible news. . As we just found out now.

i understand this but i want to know till date how many phones got relocked after sucessfull unlock of iphone usa at&t.plz post here if u got this type of problem so that we can show customers.

HiItsAlex 07-27-2012 18:26

Is it only lost or stolen that are getting re-locked?

HiItsAlex 07-27-2012 18:33

Also, to be on topic, the people who ruined the iPhone unlocking market are the idiots who are putting low prices on a popular auction site. Here's what I saw happen...

For a while, if you did bulk, you could get AT&T iPhone unlocks for $50. Then along came one supplier who decided to start offering them on that auction site for $80. Soon after, all the prices started dropping. Then they dropped their price to $60. Then the prices started dropping again, then an even bigger supplier listed for $50. Now, you can get them done on that auction site for $45 for 12 hour service while these SAME suppliers sell to their re-sellers for $50.

What I think is that it's a purge. Lots of new people entered the businesses when this got popular and in order to protect themselves, they are purging all the small scale resellers. That's just my theory but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Gecko_UK 07-27-2012 19:47

Quote:

Who's to blame?
Supply shock
Intrisic Value - Finance
Scarcity Value
Elasticity (Economics)

:confused: :D sorry cant resist!!!

Quote:

Let's get the market back up where it needs to be so we can ALL PROFIT BIG as before!
adapt to survive and all that,...bla bla...if you're serious in this field, a price reduction from competition isn't the end of everything :p

silhouette 07-27-2012 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gecko_UK (Post 8624929)
Supply shock
Intrisic Value - Finance
Scarcity Value
Elasticity (Economics)

adapt to survive and all that,...bla bla...if you're serious in this field, a price reduction from competition isn't the end of everything :p

Most sensible post seen on these forums in a long long time :D

kachman 07-27-2012 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gecko_UK (Post 8624929)
Supply shock
Intrisic Value - Finance
Scarcity Value
Elasticity (Economics)

what took you so long to get your keyboard busy

abderrafie 07-29-2012 15:27

ys they ruin the market

GSMman187 07-31-2012 01:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by milankumardoshi (Post 8624270)
i understand this but i want to know till date how many phones got relocked after sucessfull unlock of iphone usa at&t.plz post here if u got this type of problem so that we can show customers.

had about 8 pcs so far.

so the percentage is still very small

mankameet_87 08-01-2012 21:35

30$ at&t unlocking 12hrs
Client Base - Home
dis site is doing single imei @30$
u jst ask fr gud price dats it

mankameet_87 08-01-2012 21:36

unlocking247 .com

Mobile Lab 08-01-2012 22:00

very simple.

send messege on sonork or post in wanted section this ..

who have best price for 100 iphones At&t unlocking ?

and with few secands you have ur answer.
if my sonork have 100 people online everyday .
90 from tham send everyday messege for At&t unlocking mind blo wing prices ;)

cheapcodes 08-02-2012 01:21

it only shows you in catalog you will see the real cost when you are going to place the order.
its not the same as it shows!

parot 08-04-2012 11:34

well start asking maybe:

which country or nationality bargains alot. and willing to earn 1$/phone(this not racism issue)

PAROT