GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 01:08   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1039089
Thanks Meter: 1
Beware www.gsmgz.com , robbers

Evryone becareful with this company, they sold us lcd's and they were ok few times when we ordered, then they send us all faulty, when tell them for refund they keep ignoring our emails and now block us on msn. WE ARE ROBBED !

this is details of the company

MSN/email: [email protected]
Tel/Fax: +86 2081842730
Mobile :+8615918693918
Ad dress: Room C002,Bin Bin Market, No.88 Liu er san Road, Liwan District, Guangzhou, China
Old 05-27-2009, 07:12   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 738550
Thanks Meter: 2
Thumbs down Be aware of a lier named "Block"!!!

Hi,mr block

may I know your name or your company name or your contact information? why you scared to show any of your contact information on this forum?

"why you make such a fake story here?"

we never have a customer called"block",and recently we haven't any order around USD2000,haven't heard any complain from our customers or not replied! we always try our best to service our customer,to make them happy with our quality and price!

why you write"you send email but no reply"? what email you send? what order you placed from us?

we even never hear of your name and get your order yet!please take responsibility of your words!

if you are our competitor,if you want to rob customer from this forum,please don't use this ridiculous way!

customer have their own standards,they will know us slowly by themselves!

if we are the company like what you said,why we can stay in this business for so long time?

everybody should be careful with this guy"block",a lier who just write a fake story to make other company bad reputation in an unfair way!

Last edited by cindy227; 05-27-2009 at 07:20.
Old 05-27-2009, 15:41   #3 (permalink)

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=570508

this is one proof
Old 05-28-2009, 04:16   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 565867
Thanks Meter: 15
There's no proof- because you never lost any money with them.

Bad way to gain other dealers customers. The wise people of gsmhosting don't fall for stupid stunts like this. Go complain somewhere else
Old 05-28-2009, 10:43   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by =MobileMan= View Post
There's no proof- because you never lost any money with them.

Bad way to gain other dealers customers. The wise people of gsmhosting don't fall for stupid stunts like this. Go complain somewhere else
Oh well, when you get robbed by this company you also come crying here, i just warn people to becareful with this company and buy from other better ones. enough said.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:42   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Thumbs down Beware-a lier named “block”!

Beware-a lier named “block”!

Thanks for the friend MobileMan give the fair comment to the lier mr “block” ‘s fake story! Let everybody know the lier mr block’s tricks !
even I don’t know this friend either,I have to say: thanks!

ok,mr block,if you really think you placed any order from us(as you said “many times,but this time all faulty lcds”),can you show us faulty lcd with our sticker? can you show us DHL waybill?
otherwise,you are really a big lier!

what we can tell everyone the truth is: this person named “block” just join in the forum on May 27,2009, he is a new comer, he never have any sad story between him and us before, he just come here and select every bad comment,then just copy it and use it as his own story! even that comment posted one year ago!

what a purposed action he did!

Mr block,are you tring to use this way to destroy other company to catch customer’s eyes on you?

The strange thing is: I never know this person,never have any business with him or her!

Mr block,If you really send any email to us but no reply,please show us the email with mail date,if you really order any thing from us,please show us the goods you bought from us!

otherwise please leave your name,company name,your address,email here!
why you always scare to show that,we can’t see any contact information from your profile!

You ask all customer go to “other better company”,please tell us who is the better company? your company? or your partner’s company? or your friend’s company?

Every customer have their own judgement,they know people by themselves step by step,if they think the company good,they will still work with them,if they think the company bad, they will stop doing business immediately! customer will make their own decision! Not you!

Do you know “PHOTOSHOP skill”? if I put a lady’s ***** on your own photo,can I say that’s mr block’s *****? No! so, please don’t just copy then paste and say that’s your own story!

If you are jealous of our company or you are our competitor,please don’t repeat this ridiculous way!

Everybody should stay away from the lier!
Old 05-29-2009, 20:31   #7 (permalink)

Then why no answer me emails and refund me moni !
When me get time i take photo and display all here, meanwhile if anyone like more information how bad these robbers are then conatct me no problem. wait i display soon all your robbing tricks and games. ROBBERS = GSMGZ, con company
Old 05-31-2009, 20:29   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 352591
Thanks Meter: 23
Well , well well, as i can see this is a weird thread. I just want to say that i make deal with this company and it was not once, it was several times and keep on doing business with them . They are serious , professional, and ALWAYS answer. ALWAYS reply. When i needed some ics replaced, they were ALWAYS in time and very worried to solve problem. So for me thats a Great company. Couse lets not say that all companys are perfect have 100% of an ok material . A Great company resumes in, when there are some questions, and when there are some problems they quickly answer and quickly with us customer try to find a better solution. and thats what GSMGZ do . Here in GSM and we know it,there are lot of companys with knowledge names that don't try to do nothing for their customers, they only complaint and simply dissapear and run for answering and when we have some luck they answer, and with stupid words like its our fault that their material have problems.Ok Ok but they have their name known and already have their money in the pocket, couse in 100 customers unhappy only one have the courage to post here in forum about knowns company. the other 99 prefere to stay quiet . For me this is a POOR and A FAKE company who try to cheat honest customer. But as they already have NAME in GSM they don't care a bit.
GSMGZ is as i said a honest company. Is not a good idea of you MR. Block with 6 posts come here and say such things of this company. I say that couse i deal with them and i am always promptly answered whenever i want. They are very nice with their customers.Mr. Block ,must have been some misunderstanding of your part. Better complaint something wich have to do , not something with no sence. If GSMGZ says they never dealed or talked to you i believe, they have no reason to lie.

KEEP ON WITH YOUR GREAT WORK CINDY AND GSMGZ . You're company are the one of the rares that knows how to treat well and with attention your customers .

B.R. Karyn
Old 06-01-2009, 09:56   #9 (permalink)

Well we buy from other company and no problem but GSMGZ BIG problem, me find this forum recently so i put post. Better I tell this on this forum so people careful. We just want OUR money for faulty goods simple but GSMGZ no give so i put here, simple.
PEOPLE BECAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY MAYBE YOU ALSO LOOSE MONEY !
Old 06-01-2009, 22:58   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 352591
Thanks Meter: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Block View Post
Well we buy from other company and no problem but GSMGZ BIG problem, me find this forum recently so i put post. Better I tell this on this forum so people careful. We just want OUR money for faulty goods simple but GSMGZ no give so i put here, simple.
PEOPLE BECAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY MAYBE YOU ALSO LOOSE MONEY !

I understand what you want to say. but why don't you put here your contact info, and all bout your order? I am sure if you put in forum your contact and IF you did any order with them, they will promptly contact you. But if you didn't and you only want to spam or just to say bad of this company with no reason, i want to give you a tip.

If you ar a competitor or a friend of one, use it fair play, do it the right way, doing like this you will not gain nothing. We have name, when we work honestly, when we respect everyone, when we are profissional. Thats the way you or someone behind you will gain market, NOT LIKE THIS . You can be sure. Think on what you are doing Block.

B.R. Karyn
Old 06-02-2009, 01:13   #11 (permalink)

GSMGZ have me contact details, but me going to take photoo's of the goods and put here, need time to do. me just warn all good honest people to careful before looose moni ! EVERBODY CAREFUL
Old 06-02-2009, 07:53   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Thumbs down A lier named mr "block"

Hi,mr block

don't just say "you will need time to prepare the proof,just wait"!
all friends won't believe in your fake story if you do like this.

you have spent so much time on saying the bad words to us,why you don't have time to show the proof?

as we requested,if you really order anything from us,please show your contact information and email proof and broken lcd proof with our sticker,why you still scared to show that?

why you always give other excuse on these questions we asked?
leave your company name,your name,your contact information,please!

we don't want say again and again on this topic!
Old 06-02-2009, 10:06   #13 (permalink)

Me sent 3 emails last week but no reply, why ?

me on msn say you give faulty gooods but you say cannot help go away then no see you on msn, why ? YOU CHEAT

these me msn and email sent with more details :-

[email protected]
Old 06-02-2009, 10:48   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Mr block,

now I can firmly answer you:
you have made a big mistake! you have made wrong complain to us!
we have never heard of your MSN:[email protected]!
we have never do business with you,no matter before or now.
we have never get any complain last week!
we have never receive any email from you!

please check if you get the right company or right person?
if there is some other company pretending "GSMGZ" to do business with you to make us lose our customer,please tell us,I would like to know the truth and reserve our rights!

what email address you send?
which person you were dealing with?

we never answer customer this words "go away,can't help"!
please find the right company and right person if you lose money,and say "sorry" to us,then explain to others if you found this mistake!

don't just copy my contact infomation from other people and paste here,then say the person who do business with you is me!!!
thanks!
Old 06-02-2009, 11:02   #15 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 26500
Sonork: 100.101633
Thanks Meter: 282
Hello Mr Block

If u have any proof about ur delaing with this company

Pls post here is better. Then people will understand u well.