GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2007, 14:16   #1 (permalink)
opo
No Life Poster

Member: 16350
Sonork: 110823
Thanks Meter: 42
WSI Blueclip - Unlocking Nokia phones

For this operation, you can use cable from the following boxes: UFS, Twister, Jaff, N-box, Uni-box, Griffin (not compatible with GTI, MT-Box, PBB, PBB II ). Also I have found various type of cable on the market, some long cable (had problem even with UFS)and some small cable, very good connection. If the cable you have doesn't work with UFS, it will not work with Blueclip.
How to use:
* You can use either 9v power supply or USB cable connected to PC
* Connect phone to Blueclip on Special RJ-45 connector on the right side of the clip.
* Power on the phone, and wait until the phone display "Insert Sim card".
* Now choose from the menu <Nokia> and <DCT4> if you just want to unlock or <DCT4+Factory> if you want also to reset the phone to Factory settings.
* Now press RIGHT button on the clip The phone will reboot and enter in "Local Mode". The clip will itself detect the phone ASIC and will execute the correct operation. Here some people have made mistake by pressing CANCEL button. You have in the right one button named RIGHT(sorry to mention this but since some people have already made the mistake, I had to mention it)

The phone is unlocked.

Last edited by opo; 01-29-2007 at 15:29.
Old 01-29-2007, 14:51   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 356508
Thanks Meter: 132
nice

what about alcatel Exxx (sp lock failed)and samsung x530(unlock succses full)
and fone stil lock

maybe next update
when?
brb.
Old 01-29-2007, 18:05   #3 (permalink)

Member: 144428
Thanks Meter: 0
for alcatel in the next update ... soon ... for samsung ... press power on the phone ..and after 3-4 seconds press unlock on clip in this order.
Old 01-29-2007, 18:42   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 356508
Thanks Meter: 132
thank you

for alcatel in the next update ... soon ... for samsung ... press power on the phone ..and after 3-4 seconds press unlock on clip in this order.

you know more about this clip?
if yes pls give me more info.

thank you
Old 01-29-2007, 20:47   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 81703
Thanks Meter: 1,332
This clip seems to be working really well, I have Nklip and worked well but I think this one rocks!!

BR

Luskao
Old 01-30-2007, 01:06   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9428
Thanks Meter: 120
Shouldn't all this be in the WSI Team Products support section?
Old 01-30-2007, 10:27   #7 (permalink)

Member: 144428
Thanks Meter: 0
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.danielman View Post

you know more about this clip?
if yes pls give me more info.

thank you
I don't know too much about it but it seems that works very well and it's a usefull tool if you don.t have much time to spend in front of a computer saving a lot in that way, but actually the post before was posted by supporter who was at my desk at that time and he didn't use his account to log in
Shortly it will be a thread in support product section...