GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 09:03   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 599385
Sonork: 100.1583205
Thanks Meter: 82
www.polphone.pl think before buy!

Hi All,
Like to leave feed back for www.polphone.pl dont care about customers!Think about before you buy!Have buy about 2 months some cables till yet dont have any and http://www.polphone.pl dont like to refund my money they just blame the post and me that is my problem why i chose local post and dont care about that....
Ist verry small money and its not big deal but i hate that http://www.polphone.pl/u/ ignoring customers and dont care about.....
And is funny that post cant give answer in more than 2 months that i dont recieve nothing...And post dont have tracking sistem.....

Sorry for my english.
Thanks,
Best Regards.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:12   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17324
Thanks Meter: 40
Thumbs up

Hehe, as I wrote on another forum, I can wrote here one more time.

You payd for few cables + shipping by Polish Post. I have sent packed as You wanted and payd, I sent You scanned document from post, in fact Polish Post dont have tracking system and I dont know You have recive packed or not even I cant check it, maybe You want to cheat me? ... when You wrote me that You did not get it, I ask Post to check it, if They check that They lost packed, then They give me moneys back after that I can be sure that You did not recive packed and I will give You money back also.

You have what You payd, and dont tell me that I dont care about my customers, You get reply every day for every Your email, You recive also scanned document from post so You can be sure that Your packed with cables was sent to You. Also You can call to Post office ask them where is Your packed... They will tell You the same, there is no tracking system, next time pay for other shipping, not for the low coast by regular mail.

If You are thinking, that I cheat You for 10 euro then it is Your problem.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:34   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Can you explain now how Post can find out about delivery if they dont have tracking system?????!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think is your problem if you think that I cheat you for some 2 euros cables???
I told you before that you can have the money if you so need, I dont need them back!I just write Feed Back for you company!And that makes me angry that you offer LOCAL POST and you now that they have very bad sevice+no tracking system!And another thing you send to me and you need to care and to call post office not me!!!You selling You send and you need to care about that not take money,kick the postage to post and thats it!
Another thing is that who knows maybe you dont send any thing to me...And scanned document is not proof because you can make 10000 scanned documents if its no tracking sistem its no any proof!!!!!
Remember I will write in all forums that feedback.....Here is not about the money but about bad service!
Thanks,
Best Regards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jala View Post
Hehe, as I wrote on another forum, I can wrote here one more time.

You payd for few cables + shipping by Polish Post. I have sent packed as You wanted and payd, I sent You scanned document from post, in fact Polish Post dont have tracking system and I dont know You have recive packed or not even I cant check it, maybe You want to cheat me? ... when You wrote me that You did not get it, I ask Post to check it, if They check that They lost packed, then They give me moneys back after that I can be sure that You did not recive packed and I will give You money back also.

You have what You payd, and dont tell me that I dont care about my customers, You get reply every day for every Your email, You recive also scanned document from post so You can be sure that Your packed with cables was sent to You. Also You can call to Post office ask them where is Your packed... They will tell You the same, there is no tracking system, next time pay for other shipping, not for the low coast by regular mail.

If You are thinking, that I cheat You for 10 euro then it is Your problem.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:20   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by telefonaimobilus View Post
Can you explain now how Post can find out about delivery if they dont have tracking system?????!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is Them problem, if They will not find they give me money back and I give You back. I wrote it to You many times.

Quote:
And that makes me angry that you offer LOCAL POST and you now that they have very bad sevice+no tracking system!
I offer also courier by road and airplane, You can chose Yourself. You get what You payd and what You have chose Yourself. I cant be resposibility for Your choice!

Quote:
And another thing you send to me and you need to care and to call post office not me!!!
After I give packed to courier/ post is like I give to Your hand so They care about Your packed, not me. I am not Polish Post or DHL owner so I cant care about Your packed. You pay for shipping, when You pay for Polish Post means You trust them 101% and You believe, that They give You what You payd. If You dont trust Post, You can chose courier, if I dont have Your trustable courier in my shipping offer, You can ask me to sent another trustable (in Your opinion) shipping company.

Quote:
Another thing is that who knows maybe you dont send any thing to me...And scanned document is not proof because you can make 10000 scanned documents if its no tracking sistem its no any proof!!!!!
blah blah blah good joke

Quote:
Remember I will write in all forums that feedback.....Here is not about the money but about bad service!
Welkome...
Old 09-10-2008, 12:51   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Thats the problem-I dont got what I payd for!!!!!I payd for cables!And i Dont have them!
And another thing you give to courier/ post dont means that you give to me till i dont have them its your problem not my,because you sell and you ceare about to delivery to....
Any way if for 5 cables you happy to have negative feedback...Welcome!
Maybe another people want make mistake and they will think now before will buy from you......
No more any coments.
Thanks,
Best Regards!

Quote:
This is Them problem, if They will not find they give me money back and I give You back. I wrote it to You many times.

I offer also courier by road and airplane, You can chose Yourself. You get what You payd and what You have chose Yourself. I cant be resposibility for Your choice!

After I give packed to courier/ post is like I give to Your hand so They care about Your packed, not me. I am not Polish Post or DHL owner so I cant care about Your packed. You pay for shipping, when You pay for Polish Post means You trust them 101% and You believe, that They give You what You payd. If You dont trust Post, You can chose courier, if I dont have Your trustable courier in my shipping offer, You can ask me to sent another trustable (in Your opinion) shipping company.

blah blah blah good joke

Welkome...
Old 09-10-2008, 12:57   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 3496
Thanks Meter: 8
Hi,
I order 2x a month from www.polphone.pl and always select polish post, till now no problems.

Regards!
Leo
Old 09-10-2008, 13:06   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by telefonaimobilus View Post
And another thing you give to courier/ post dont means that you give to me till i dont have them its your problem not my,because you sell and you ceare about to delivery to....
I sell cables, not shipping! I care about my goods and good shipping, You chose shipping Yourself, You payd for shipping to other company, not me so it is Your problem.

When You sent somebody to me and tell "This is my friend, His namke Is Joe Smith, give Him my cables" and I give that cables to Him, after that He will steal that cables You will tell me that it is my fault becasue I gave cables to that guy? And You ask me to give You moneys back becasue Joe Smith, person who was sent to me by You, steal Your cables or lost it?

The same is with shipping, You told me "Give my cables to polish post" so I did that. And after They lost or steal Your packed You are telling me, that it is my fault?

I think Your are 15 years old kid who spend supplies for few cables and now is crying.
Old 09-10-2008, 13:11   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OncleOh View Post
Hi,
I order 2x a month from www.polphone.pl and always select polish post, till now no problems.

Regards!
Leo
Yeah, nobody has problems... only that 1 person, quite strange. A lot of ppls from UE buy and chose polish post and everybody got packeds...
Old 09-10-2008, 13:28   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 78936
Sonork: 100.1575790
Thanks Meter: 426
Quote:
Yeah, nobody has problems... only that 1 person, quite strange. A lot of ppls from UE buy and chose polish post and everybody got packeds...
hi

bro all knows u r 100 percnet trusted .

but u must give telefonaimobilus time pired for when u get back reply from polish post.

@ telefonaimobilus

bro you must wait for till reply from polish mail.
so dont say it is JALA fault.
coz u select local mail
they are 1000 % trusted in gsm world.
so better is w8

br
hafiz
Old 09-10-2008, 13:34   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Also telefonaimobilus You are not my old and loyal customer so I dont have reason to believe You that You really did not recive my packed. Maybe You know that I can't check it and You want to charge back only? When You will be by loyal customer, and You will tell me, that You did not recive packed with value 10 euro then I sent You another and treat You drink.
Old 09-10-2008, 14:29   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

If you remeber before that problem I buy 2 times from your shop cables and I take local post and was no any problem!
I dont care about that you trust or not its only one problem here is you!You try to call me that Im try to cheat you for 50 euro cables!

And remember I wil newer be your customer old or not old!
And I told you before here is not about the money here is about the service and about YOU!I want take back any euro from you....
Just cant believe that companys like yours make some bussines in this world....

Quote:
Also telefonaimobilus You are not my old and loyal customer so I dont have reason to believe You that You really did not recive my packed. Maybe You know that I can't check it and You want to charge back only? When You will be by loyal customer, and You will tell me, that You did not recive packed with value 10 euro then I sent You another and treat You drink.
Old 09-10-2008, 14:32   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I think You cant read with understanding.

1. You get reply for every Your email in the same day
2. I have told You that as soon as I get reply from Post I let You know about that
3. nothink to add more about that
Old 09-10-2008, 14:33   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Its about three months time now....Not week or 2.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by hafiz View Post
hi

bro all knows u r 100 percnet trusted .

but u must give telefonaimobilus time pired for when u get back reply from polish post.

@ telefonaimobilus

bro you must wait for till reply from polish mail.
so dont say it is JALA fault.
coz u select local mail
they are 1000 % trusted in gsm world.
so better is w8

br
hafiz
Old 09-10-2008, 14:41   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I think you dont undertsand me...what I needed was money not your useles emails that you wait for answer from post...will you got that answer maybe in 2010?I told you before I DONT NEED THE MONEY YOU CAN HAVE IS JUST FEED BACK FOR YOU!I CAN WRITE IN POLISH IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THAT!

Quote:
I think You cant read with understanding.

1. You get reply for every Your email in the same day
2. I have told You that as soon as I get reply from Post I let You know about that
3. nothink to add more about that
Old 09-10-2008, 14:55   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Ask Your shipping company, polis post, when They reply You, not me! You gave Your packed to polish post, so ask Them.

If You know so good Polish language You can ask Them where is Your packed

www.PocztaPolska.pl