GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2007, 17:37   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 479106
Thanks Meter: 44
Www.skystartrade.com

Skystar trade *****! You will see many many posts in this forum de*****ng their “queen bee” chris; let me tell you something- he needs everyone he can to defend his sorry ***!
If you are new to the business like I was a couple of years ago; you may be inclined to take his ****ty disposition but I will tell you this: you don’t have to take his crap! They have everything that skystartrade has and more at unlockcellular.com! they speak good English and are very concerned about the customers here. I live in California and so initially I did business w www.skystartrade.com at first because of their proximity but learned that once you pay is not necessarily when they ship. Often I have received products from Atlanta before the items from San Francisco ordered the same day. Another thing I learned was that they have the highest prices! Last week they were still trying to get $1000 for the new treo clip when unlockcellular has them for $699! Wtfo? Also watch out for them introducing jic products with usa updates; I give you this for an example: the piranha clip- it is made by jic and skystartrade added the w600i as an update and called it the “mad man clip” (and promised more UPDATES to come) and charged $100 more than the piranha. Well no more updates ever came and then one day it was gone w no explanations. They are still selling the moto flasher kit for $300! For all you newbies out there: DO NOT BUY THIS KIT FROM SKYSTARTRADE: YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF FOR FREE!- READ THIS FORUM! ( THE ANSWERS ARE ALL HERE!)DO NOT GIVE YOUR $$ TO SKYSTARTRADE! Basically in my opinion chris has the personality of an unfluhsed toilet!..this is MY opinion. ok all you Skystartrade *** kissers……get to work de*****ng your queen bee! I have talked to many in the business and they always thank me for referring them to unlockcellular! They had been dealing w Skystar and were not aware of unlockcellular. Here are the main reasons for NOT doing business w Skystar trade:
1) ****ty service
2) high prices
3) poor product support
4) slow shipping
Old 05-29-2007, 16:06   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 479106
Thanks Meter: 44
skystartrade sent out some big e-mail news last night:

just to show all its customers just how much they care; they have released the ust v804ss cable for their "special" customers for the low price of only $25!.................. they really like to "take care" of their customers!

same cable has been available for more than a month at unlockcellular for $5.95
Old 06-25-2007, 22:59   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 72951
Thanks Meter: 63
It's true about SkyStarTrade, they do suck big time. Chris does not care about after sales only when selling product new. I purchase iDEN clip, to this day never can get support or updates. His service is complete crap. Don't buy from him. Buy from reputable dealers like Unlock Cellular.
Old 01-31-2008, 23:15   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 336744
Thanks Meter: 6
skystar trade is a big fraud

Don't make the mistake of buying from skystartrade. The guy is a total fraud. He shipped me the wrong box and then he insisted that I pay to return it to him before I he send me a replacement. I bought vygis and he sent me some thing looking like a clone.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:16   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 336744
Thanks Meter: 6
Skystartrade is a bunch of crooks. I purchased a vygis from him. He sent it without the smart card. I sent him his device back and he refusses to send send me a refund. Stay away from the crooks (Chris and Vincent). I am about to contact San Francisco PD on them.
Old 09-30-2008, 15:16   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 72951
Thanks Meter: 63
Curious why you still purchased from them with their bad reputation?
Old 01-17-2009, 18:43   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 558861
Thanks Meter: 26
Bee care full from www.gm-box.org

PLEASE BEE CARE FULL FROM WWW.GM-BOX.ORG
THEY ARE ***** I WILL TELL YOU GUYS STORY MY NEXT POST
DON;T WAIST MONEY WITH THEM
Old 04-24-2009, 15:45   #8 (permalink)

Member: 476564
Thanks Meter: 0
Don't ever buy anything from Sky. They advertised as they have the G1 lcd/digitizer in stock so I ordered a few from them. Turn out that those LCD are from a totally different phone. Called them and all Vincent can say is to go to their website and read the how to buy. WTF... Then I called back and talk to Chris which told me to return it for the right one. I had to pay for shipping the first time, then shipping back, AND shipping for the "right" one. Once agian, they sent me the same f**king lcd they sent me before. And once agian, they told me to ship it out at my expense so they can send me the "right" one. haha I'm not falling for that agian. So I lost over $40 in shipping charges that they messed up. Happened to me once, but happened to my other locations a few times. SO DON"T BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE A**
Old 07-11-2009, 18:17   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 881791
Thanks Meter: 19
Do Not Buy Anything from SkyStarTrade. I paid 489 for FG Full Set with PACK 12345 ACTIVATED, and they shipped me the FG set with only PACK 1 ACTIVATED.