GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2012, 20:06   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 119254
Sonork: buhu_6
Thanks Meter: 27
sweden gsm iphone unlock delay

i send iphone usa at&t 4g from 15-4-2012 till today y iphones still not unlocked every time i speak him he told me wait 4 days and wait 2 days and wait when i speak him first time he told me instant to 24 hours knoe put on web instan to 3 days and when i order them later he send msg to people on sonork no cancelation but that after i order them till today he told me must wait even though all people on gsm hosting refund their useres and att stoped unlocking know and he still not want to cancel my iphones and not want to make them every tim under process please don't deal with this man his time is not goood at all know because of that i have a lot of problem with *******rs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new1.JPG (13.5 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg new 2.JPG (48.2 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg new3.JPG (33.2 KB, 106 views)

Old 05-04-2012, 20:25   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 101297
Thanks Meter: 155
bro at&t for iphone very very slow in 15 day

The Following User Says Thank You to Zabado For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 20:32   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 6572
Thanks Meter: 26
Ufff

even trusted people start playing bad games maybe

i donno what is the problem with him, many other servers refunded money and cancelled for customers,three weeks ,u waited too long

@ zabado already passed the 15days

also why he wrote 1 to 3 days, he should respect his words,or dont do bussiness

as i know sweden gsm is trusted but as i see now, people must think twice before dealing with him

br

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftycent112 View Post
i send iphone usa at&t 4g from 15-4-2012 till today y iphones still not unlocked every time i speak him he told me wait 4 days and wait 2 days and wait when i speak him first time he told me instant to 24 hours knoe put on web instan to 3 days and when i order them later he send msg to people on sonork no cancelation but that after i order them till today he told me must wait even though all people on gsm hosting refund their useres and att stoped unlocking know and he still not want to cancel my iphones and not want to make them every tim under process please don't deal with this man his time is not goood at all know because of that i have a lot of problem with *******rs

Old 05-05-2012, 00:25   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 917893
Sonork: 100.1584763
Thanks Meter: 3,156
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by almoudamer View Post
also why he wrote 1 to 3 days, he should respect his words,or dont do bussiness

as i know sweden gsm is trusted ...
br
i also clearly wrote from the start to this guy and to ALL ..

<buhu(100.1583732)<NO CANCELLATIONS ON AT/T IPHONE. UNLOCKS. !!ON IMIES SUBMITTED THERE WILL BE NO CANCELLATIONS! - Best Regards

this message i sent a couple of days after starting att unlocks.
due to the fact that we and all servers were getting overloaded and then some att things changed .. instant was not available for some time..
but slow version was.

everyone in code business knows sometimes specially with hot services like att, o2, sfr there can be delays etc ..

this "kid" who self admittedly is new to codes, sits here every day writing about 200 messages in 200 lines on sonork daily nagging and naggin about things already explained to him.

Other servers are cancelling imeis because their service is down.
our is still functioning for now.

Old 05-05-2012, 00:31   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
i also clearly wrote from the start to you and to ALL ..

<buhu(100.1583732)<NO CANCELLATIONS ON AT/T IPHONE. UNLOCKS. !!ON IMIES SUBMITTED THERE WILL BE NO CANCELLATIONS! - Best Regards

this message i sent a couple of days after starting att unlocks.
due to the fact that we and all servers were getting overloaded and then some att things changed .. instant was not available for some time..
but slow version was.

everyone in code business knows sometimes specially with hot services like att, o2, sfr there can be delays etc ..

you sit and about 200 messages in 200 lines on sonork daily nagging and naggin about things already explained to him.

Other servers are cancelling imeis because their service is down.
our is still functioning for now.

And how dare u post thing like dont deal with him delay bla bla how about the rest of your imeis .. lets take all your telia sweden done same day and next day even and many other imies done ..

you wanna come here n talk BLA BLA cos u are bored and have no work np, just like u sit all day n message me . .better stop gsm and go join CHAT site for men ? lol since thats what u like to do sit n chat all day..

80% of people know about ATT delays. some servers dont impose cancellation policys some do..
simple.

Old 05-05-2012, 08:46   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

but when i send iphones you didn't send this msg check you're history then come and speake i have work not like you dont have work you send att iphones on free solution and you don't wantt o losse money ,if you want i can put history here then you well see when you put this ,you still put on web instant to 3days you must respect you're time or don't wrok

Old 05-05-2012, 09:11   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

so it is not my fualt i didn't put time on you're web and i'm not who make it then you must put exact time then i well not ask about them every day

Old 05-05-2012, 09:16   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
but when i send iphones you didn't send this msg check you're history then come and speake i have work not like you dont have work you send att iphones on free solution and you don't wantt o losse money ,if you want i can put history here then you well see when you put this ,you still put on web instant to 3days you must respect you're time or don't wrok
Quote:
so it is not my fualt i didn't put time on you're web and i'm not who make it then you must put exact time then i well not ask about them every day
I ALREADY EXPLAINED TIME IN WEB.. THERE IS DELAYS.. HOw THiCK HEADED ARE U ? .. I dont have work ? lol then awhat about rest of all ur and others imeis ? .. just cos your NEW to gsm no need to try to talks #### to old guys who been doing this for decade longer than u ..

AND I DONT HAVE TIME TO SIT N CHAT HERE ALL DAY EITHER.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:32   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

but you want to wear glasses becasue if you can check join date of mine you well see whom is new for this business you are new in this business ok and if you want ask about me if i'm new for these codes in here then repair you're situation you must handle this or you must make them done not my fault to wait ok and no one give you right to link me like this every one when pass the date of it service he refund user then user right if he want to order it again or no not you want to put rules as you want

Old 05-05-2012, 09:33   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

(100.1584763)>and ill not
(100.1584763)>same answer there as here****en answer again
speak well not speak bad words i'm still polite with you

Old 05-05-2012, 09:40   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
but you want to wear glasses becasue if you can check join date of mine you well see whom is new for this business you are new in this business ok and if you want ask about me if i'm new for these codes in here then repair you're situation you must handle this or you must make them done not my fault to wait ok and no one give you right to link me like this every one when pass the date of it service he refund user then user right if he want to order it again or no not you want to put rules as you want
buhu(100.1583732)>i'm 19 years old

yet ur status says 31.. hrm u feel need to lie more ?

fiftycent112
Freak Poster

As for rules of my server. Its my server i can set whatever policys or rules i like..
and i made it clear ATT no cancellations.

now again i find my slef answering u here AGAIN for the 100th time..
Ive answered u in sonork and here.

..As for your point about ATT Stopped unlocking.. NO just your other sources stopped doesnt mean we all stopped. They also ALL stopped SE codes. but did we ? ask anyone if they got theirs

Last edited by GSMman187; 05-05-2012 at 09:45.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:58   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

i think that you're are stupid i'm not the young brother i'm the big one my age it 33 and you think i'm the young brother you are stupid then how i make join in this date you must go to docter becaue you can't under stand well then i want real solution not bla bla ok you mmust respect you're time and have good behavior with others

Old 05-05-2012, 10:01   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
i think that you're are stupid i'm not the young brother i'm the big one my age it 33 and you think i'm the young brother you are stupid then how i make join in this date you must go to docter becaue you can't under stand well then i want real solution not bla bla ok you mmust respect you're time and have good behavior with others
You talk about "respect" but so far u have said better u take glasses, you are stupid.. go to doctor.. blabla and also tried to discredit all iphone not only att which is the issues here.

Yes i should go to doctor to get some better cough medicine for sure

and learn to speak English properly then i might understand you.
Ive told u already theyre in process n will be done. simple.
and theres no cancellation policy on ATT on my server.

Old 05-05-2012, 10:05   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

ok good will done tell me here at forum correct date but dont say i donno
what u think customer should wait 2 - 3 months give me exact date
u should be responsible, now many server do unlock in 3 - 4 days, u must be responsible and change ur soucre because he looks POOOR

Old 05-05-2012, 10:14   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
ok good will done tell me here at forum correct date but dont say i donno
what u think customer should wait 2 - 3 months give me exact date
u should be responsible, now many server do unlock in 3 - 4 days, u must be responsible and change ur soucre because he looks POOOR
obviously u know NOTHING about how ATT unlocking works..

also i done instant @ first then it went to 1-3 day then its progressivly got slower.. and now a new instant service @ a PREMIUM price has started but even many servers cant do this.

just yesterday u claimed all ATT is stopped now u saying some doing in 3-4 day hahah better u stop all your bla bla before u really show your foolishness.

already told u all detail in sonork also and again.. maybe u have no work so u can sit here all day and on sonork and CHAT all day.. but some of us have work to do..

uve got all you answers. u can easily search it in sonork.
Stop being lazy or thickheaded ive explained it now 5 itmes here and about 100 time in sonork

Closed Thread