GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2015, 20:26   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 578870
Sonork: 100.1625279 MUGHAL MOBILE
Thanks Meter: 934
Red face Year 2015 Is Activation Year Of GSM Boxes

All Boxes Start The Race Of Activation In This Year (2015)
One Box Start And Others Also Decide To Follow.My Humble Request To All My
Honorable & Respected Owners,PM,PS ETC Of All GSM Running Boxes That Plz Give Us An Expiry Plan Of These Product Which are Running In Market
All Boxes Set There Counters After That Counters Box Will Expiry And Have To Reactivate It 1 Year 2 Years 3 Years Or.... Suddenly One Team Disconnected Box Or Put Activation or Launch Dongle Or Launch A New Box(Product) Users Are Not A ******** :
In Simple Words Box Or Dongle Launched With 1 Year,2 Years,3 Years Or Unlimited Support.
I Think This Is Better Suggestion For All Team And User Will Not Be Disappointed.: cool:
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad Aleem For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-23-2015, 23:10   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 417298
Sonork: 100.1578269
Thanks Meter: 18,268
Donate money to this user
All Boxes Which Start Activation's is Old and trusted Boxes and almost all person have box on Table , so it mean

No more new box sales = No earning = No more Updates ,
So
it people Choices Dont pay to Coders so They no more make Update for Boxes , in 1 or 2 year box we Found in no more Support Section , and coders start new project with new name .

i m 100% agree for Activation if Motivate Coders for continue same Box with Batter Support

Br
Mohsin-*
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mohsin-* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2015, 07:16   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1549240
Thanks Meter: 1,130
i am Agree too,Bcoz Trusted Teams sold own Boxes and give to user Free Updates even they Paid lot of Money of Coders,electricity,Staff Pay,invest and much More Expenses,on other Hand user of Boxes done work and earn surely more then Boxes invest, be honestly if we see Truth,the above teams deserve for sale activation in order to continue updates instead hid of few updates and run away with user money
The Following User Says Thank You to ORANGE MOB For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2015, 08:45   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 192810
Sonork: Some people NEED change
Thanks Meter: 860
We Should feel like a professional. Activation is necessary for us. Would be more fun to work.

Best Regards,
Old 04-24-2015, 08:56   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Hi,
if you check the no more supported area is full of boxes born in the "free and unlimited" period: if you don't want your box ending there too just prepare yourself to pay for the subscription period.
This market been killed by the free and unlimited and the few teams who survived deserve fully to move back to the old policy of the activation system.
No money no honey.

BR

Alex
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2015, 08:59   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1123079
Sonork: 100.1586814
Thanks Meter: 439
There is absolutely no problem about activation if support for the particular box continues but there is surely a problem when monies are paid for activation and there is no or minimal support. With this all the sunday unlockers are eliminated. Moreover we the users think always about ourselves without factoring our source of inputs which includes the coders, because without them you have no business to run. I believe these activations will bring about health competition in the system.
Old 04-24-2015, 19:06   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2075739
Sonork: 100.1640499
Thanks Meter: 237
Donate money to this user
Indeed even the old boxes like Volcano and Z3x doing activations now. It might be annoying for new users but some of us that were using the box for the last 3-5-7 years and getting all updates for free will be almost happy to pay IF that means that the project will continue.

For the established teams that activation money is well deserved - many thanks for your hard work guys. For some others that just jump on the activation train (NSPro for example) might not be the case...

Taking this opportunity I would like to ask about you opinion on LGTool. Seems like it's time has passed, more and more free functions are stripped and moved to credits section. Also seems like the updates have slowed down considerably. I think it's a real shame! LGTool is a really historic name, used to be a powerhouse that was present in almost every GSM shop.

I would like to see the project continued, even for the price of additional activation. To see it slowly dying like that is quite sad.
The Following User Says Thank You to LondonTech For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2015, 19:53   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I m Not asking that all showed be free i m asking just that announce a period for products like NCK Box/Dongle,Infinity Box,Furious Gold and More.....
I Only Disagree With that Suddenly Activation only
Like Recently Volcano Box,Miracle Box Etc Some User purchased New Boxes And They Have To pay also For Activation/Dongle.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muhammad Aleem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2015, 20:12   #9 (permalink)

Member: 2372739
Sonork: 100.1625279
Thanks Meter: 5
A££ boxes showd be 1 year activation
The Following User Says Thank You to Mughalmobileoka For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2015, 21:13   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 200145
Sonork: 100.1596786
Thanks Meter: 677
@ Muhammad Aleem
I fully understand ur worry.on the contrary,i m trying to clear u in my way,
Quote:
Like Recently Volcano Box,Miracle Box Etc Some User purchased New Boxes And They Have To pay also For Activation/Dongle.
How these bOxes emerged in the market? u may remember,at what situation we bought these boxes?!
Let remind u the Past in our Gsm service industry.
Earlier we earned much with infinity chinese edition,dragon & avator..later for new cpu & new solutions those box hardware technologies cant able to match for providing new solutions..to get new solutions,we bought these(volcano & miracle) boxes & all of us earned a lot with these boxes honestly (until Now).
Also we should acknowledge that,these boxes provided us regular non-stop updates all these days.
Initial 1 or 2 years,these boxes had very good sales(becoz of their hot new solutions).after that their wont be Much sales as earlier.
To Provide Further more new solutions & also to Provide fund for their coders & their manufacturer,they need extra fund.If they can't reach their expected sales,they cant fulfill their coders & their team to run further.
(can u run ur shop,with out providing salary to ur staff for a long period ?)

As an end user of these boxes,we always want regular non stop updates (even though some updates are partially fake)

So what wrong in giving extra nominal fare,to avail further upgrades ?!
(We shld Thank ***,at least these team not promoting new boxes for new solutions again&again)

If u r smart enough...if u r a professional service guy & if u want to be ahead of other service guy in ur area..u always want to provide new solutions @ first come first.for that we need to invest further (Its quite natural)
Only amateur & sunday Unlockers will cry for all these cheap statement.

I always want to be a Professional Business man.How about You ?
Good Luck.No Harm with any one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .::koolfriend4u::. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2015, 04:57   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1864000
Thanks Meter: 2,893
If trusted product wants to live and survive ,we must appreciate it.
A little amount for activation is not a big issue for real professional .
Old 04-26-2015, 05:04   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Thumbs up

::koolfriend4u::
Brother I m Totally agree with you i m saying just launch 1 year/2 year/3 year
activation not free .Some teams after activation be lazy,you know i bought every activation on first bases.We always earn through boxes sorry for my bad
English
The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Aleem For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2015, 06:23   #13 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1549240
Thanks Meter: 1,130
period of activation decide by owner of products,we cant insist them ,however newly launched some activation and hardware owners Should be published terms of Activations,Hardware reactivation Policy and time Frame(Like 6month,1 Year etc) for user info
Old 04-26-2015, 07:50   #14 (permalink)

Member: 1937387
Sonork: 100.1652580
Thanks Meter: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::koolfriend4u::. View Post
@ Muhammad Aleem
I fully understand ur worry.on the contrary,i m trying to clear u in my way,

How these bOxes emerged in the market? u may remember,at what situation we bought these boxes?!
Let remind u the Past in our Gsm service industry.
Earlier we earned much with infinity chinese edition,dragon & avator..later for new cpu & new solutions those box hardware technologies cant able to match for providing new solutions..to get new solutions,we bought these(volcano & miracle) boxes & all of us earned a lot with these boxes honestly (until Now).
Also we should acknowledge that,these boxes provided us regular non-stop updates all these days.
Initial 1 or 2 years,these boxes had very good sales(becoz of their hot new solutions).after that their wont be Much sales as earlier.
To Provide Further more new solutions & also to Provide fund for their coders & their manufacturer,they need extra fund.If they can't reach their expected sales,they cant fulfill their coders & their team to run further.
(can u run ur shop,with out providing salary to ur staff for a long period ?)

As an end user of these boxes,we always want regular non stop updates (even though some updates are partially fake)

So what wrong in giving extra nominal fare,to avail further upgrades ?!
(We shld Thank ***,at least these team not promoting new boxes for new solutions again&again)

If u r smart enough...if u r a professional service guy & if u want to be ahead of other service guy in ur area..u always want to provide new solutions @ first come first.for that we need to invest further (Its quite natural)
Only amateur & sunday Unlockers will cry for all these cheap statement.

I always want to be a Professional Business man.How about You ?
Good Luck.No Harm with any one.

i am Agree bro...............
The Following User Says Thank You to jayam4227 For This Useful Post: