GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Hardware Repair Item Wanted (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f113/)
-   -   Best EMMC ToolBox (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f113/best-emmc-toolbox-2096178/)

deepakgarg 03-02-2018 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by psytr0nic (Post 12995753)
and About UFI dongle , is someone here using the dongle am interested to buy it ...



If u dont need emmc repair u can buy dongle
As for functions its quite easy and unique
Easy emmc test in edl mode for qualcomm phones
Easy support for most mtk phones


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kay_pencenk 03-03-2018 06:51

ask more
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chand_gee (Post 11845160)
any one user of ufi here can confirm this
ufi can repair toshiba sandisk hynix emmc
remove write protection or firmware update
thanks

AND i ask what box support those chip what yours ask for?please tell me
i'm from indonesia,i have most box emmc repair but no one cant:D

dega sniper 03-03-2018 12:50

I think they all is good but you will need two or three of them to fix most of emmc
so 1st you will need ATF EMMC TOOL and Z3X And UFI also RiffBox so dont choice but start to get the 1st one

psytr0nic 03-03-2018 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepakgarg (Post 12996536)
If u dont need emmc repair u can buy dongle
As for functions its quite easy and unique
Easy emmc test in edl mode for qualcomm phones
Easy support for most mtk phones


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok br .

sumon mondol 06-04-2018 13:13

Easy jtag plus and UFI both box are best.

WINPINPH 08-28-2018 05:33

what will happen if we don't have back up of ext csd boot1 boot2 userarea?

deepakgarg 08-28-2018 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by WINPINPH (Post 13287894)
what will happen if we don't have back up of ext csd boot1 boot2 userarea?

it depends on model you have most models don't need backup only firmware can repair emmc but few models need original security backup

WINPINPH 08-30-2018 02:13

If I could find repair firmware for samsung I could flash it through ISP or direct EMMC then it will bring back the EMMC to work again?

TNG-501 08-30-2018 02:54

Im using easy jtag plus
the beast for me.

deepakgarg 08-30-2018 07:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by WINPINPH (Post 13291279)
If I could find repair firmware for samsung I could flash it through ISP or direct EMMC then it will bring back the EMMC to work again?

yes only firmware required for samsung phones

WINPINPH 09-01-2018 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepakgarg (Post 13291648)
yes only firmware required for samsung phones

which brand does require emmc dump file?

deepakgarg 09-01-2018 17:57

I think htc needs dump for repair
May b other brands too require dump if factory image is not supported by jtag box

NoName® 09-01-2018 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepakgarg (Post 13296263)
I think htc needs dump for repair
May b other brands too require dump if factory image is not supported by jtag box

There is a lot of HTC with CID partition. When you lost it there is no way to get device working. So its useless to upload that dumps.

Ross Danen 09-28-2018 14:49

I would recommend -ATF Big box
and GPGEmmc

Bond.Flasher 10-07-2018 09:03

Box Jtag must have support to download and update the latest mobile phones from all mobile brands every month and year,
I chose this Box Jtag as my choice:
01. Easy Jtag Z3X
02. Medusa Pro
03. RiffBox
04. Ufi Box


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:47.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.29975 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO