GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Alcatel & TCL Old Models (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f120/)
-   -   Alcatel communication - checksum calculation (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f120/alcatel-communication-checksum-calculation-12774/)

emsi 07-11-2001 11:20

Alcatel communication - checksum calculation

Hello,

I am working on new soft for Alcatels, which should not work with flash dumps as all of my softs do, but it should communicate with the phone directly.
I have managed to find out the way of communication, but last thing that slows my work down, is that I can't figure out the last byte that is send in the command to the phone and from the phone.

I know that it should by the last byte of the checksum of data sent to the phone and received from the phone.

I would really highly appreciate assistance. Can any1 help me with that checksum?

Thanx in advance.

EMSI

gsm_boy 07-11-2001 14:38

Quote:

Originally posted by emsi:
<STRONG>Hello,

I am working on new soft for Alcatels, which should not work with flash dumps as all of my softs do, but it should communicate with the phone directly.
I have managed to find out the way of communication, but last thing that slows my work down, is that I can't figure out the last byte that is send in the command to the phone and from the phone.

I know that it should by the last byte of the checksum of data sent to the phone and received from the phone.

I would really highly appreciate assistance. Can any1 help me with that checksum?

Thanx in advance.

EMSI</STRONG>

Hello Emsi..

Can we Talk On-line ?

Do u have msn, icq, yahoo ?????

I'd mail u but it comes back to me... Can u mail me from your side...

Thanks

:) :) :)

gsnbhagawan 07-11-2001 14:54

hi emsi
i am using andromeda 5.9 repair function for remove
[1]checksim
[2]no battry charging
{3]clock
and i succesfully repaired lot of be1
it will be nice that you are making soft for be4
[email protected]

Falcon 07-11-2001 16:18

Hello emsi,
look at the Martech soft they told me their software can repair checksum problem.
they give their *******r flash files and software works depend on this flash files
i have flash files from martech.
software calculate checksum of these flash files and write eeprom zones so phone become okey.
if you can see checksum parameters in martech software i can send you flash files
(i dont have martech soft i have only flash files :( )

<FONT COLOR="#ffff00" SIZE="1">[ 11 July 2001 17:20: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Falcon ]</font>

emsi 07-12-2001 06:38

GSM Boy,

have you got my e-mail?

EMSI

GsmBoyM 07-12-2001 07:31

Quote:

Originally posted by emsi:
<STRONG>GSM Boy,

have you got my e-mail?

EMSI</STRONG>
Hello

I'm GsmBoyM... my account of hotmail is closed :( you can write me to [email protected]

Best Regards

gsm_boy 07-12-2001 15:34

Hello GSMBOYM...

That's why I can't found u on Hotmail...

And it seems that people had got some confusion about our nick....

I think I've to change my nick...

Emsi : u better know both of us... GsmboyM is more good then me :)... Thanks GsmboyM for every talk with me...

Hope to c ya soon GsmboyM and Emsi..

Take Care...

:) :) :)

emsi 07-12-2001 15:40

I thank you both GSMBoyM and GSMBoy.

Now I know that it is not the same. Hope I will finish my ALL ALCATEL EASY SERVICE asap.

Thanx again.

EMSI