GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Alcatel & TCL Old Models (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f120/)
-   -   swing 200.. (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f120/swing-200-a-12247/)

timitiz 12-14-2000 00:01

swing 200..

Hi To all..

I know this is getting boring for you all, but i still cannot unlock the swing 200 from kpn in the Netherlands.. it sw is v162, 2mb flash, locked on kpn telecom...
Andromeda always say : check batt.. but i kept it on charcher for a whole week.. isnt that enough ?? i used different types of cables, always the same , only reading the phone, not unlocking the phone..

i used different programs , but no results..

does anyone know how to unlock these phones , or can anyone give me some hints ???

Greetingz & thanks To all...

Timitiz

qido 12-14-2000 01:33

Hi !

Lot of swing version of alcatel phones using ST flash, witch is not supported by andromeda... Is only one way to flash this phone... Use Alcatel with 2 MB amd or fujitsu chip, read it, and then disconnect it and connect alcatel swing... Now U can read/write flash... (not read the phone !)

Regards

QIDO

------------------
Slovak GSM group

timitiz 12-14-2000 07:15

Hi qido...

the phones i have here are with fujitsu flash, 2mb.. v162, but what programm do i use to flash it , & can you send me the right flash file for this phone ? i only need to unlock 2 phones , and then i will trow away all my alcatel cables !!!!!!!

Greetingz & thanks for replying

Timitiz

qido 12-14-2000 22:38

Hi Timitiz !

Sorry, but I have'nt flash file for this version, but U can try to look at afilip.kgb.cz for the flash file... I think that U could to flash it with andromeda 4.9. If andromeda does not work, try solution which I wrote here...

Regards

QIDO

qido 12-14-2000 22:40

Hi Timitiz !

Sorry, but I have'nt flash file for this version, but U can try to look at afilip.kgb.cz for the flash file... I think that U could to flash it with andromeda 4.9 If andromeda does not work, try solution which I wrote here...

Regards

QIDO

------------------
Slovak GSM group

timitiz 12-15-2000 00:23

Hi qido..

Thanks for replying... i downloaded the flash memory from an unlocked phone, then uploaded into my phone, with andromeda , phone is ok now & unlocked...

Greetingz & thanks very much for helping me

Timitiz

qido 12-18-2000 03:41

Hi Timitiz!

Its no problem for me to help U... I will help anyone if I can...

Regards...

QIDO

------------------
Slovak GSM group

timitiz 12-18-2000 23:11

Thanks Qido..

If i can help you , you can mail me...

merry X mas & happy newyear..

Timitiz..

Gorgonzola 12-19-2000 22:01

Fine Qido, i see you are helping.

GsMen 12-22-2000 21:17

Timitz,

I mailed you in DUTCH, it is very easy to unlock these units! read my mail carefully!

GsMen