GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Alcatel > Alcatel & TCL Old Models

Alcatel & TCL Old Models Alcatel Old models like HD-x, HE-x , also BE Series like BE1, BE2 ,, BEx ext. here also located all TCL models threads like e777,d308,d868 & d818 models.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2003, 13:36   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 65812
Thanks Meter: 0
Wray and his Hw Fingerprint

This short message to explain to all new Wray's customers his support.

I've got here one of his famous SW: Alcatel Lurker and everything worked perfectly until I format my HD. Indeed, after a new installation, his SW asked me a new HW fingerprint which he sended me without any problem. I unfortunately decided to make 2 partitions on my HD and the HW fingerprint changed again...

As result I 'm here with a few simlocked alcatel phones and still waiting for more than one month for Wray's support.

It's strange to read that Wray offers free support of 6 months.

Last but not least, Mr. Wray explained me that it could send me the HW fingerprint if I upgrade his tool....(which is not free, of course). I really can't afford to give 150 euros (the price of his SW) everytime I format my HD.

MR Wray I would really appreciate your WORKING hw asap, than you could show to people posting in this forum your support is not as bad I thought.

Sure, I'll probably buy you the Gold version but not before being sure your support worth it.

Looking forward to hearing from u

WBR
Old 12-04-2003, 11:04   #2 (permalink)

Member: 10979
Thanks Meter: 0
this pb have a very simple solution when you have a *** working sistem and the luker SW is registred make a image of the partition that have the leker sw whit norton ghost. at any time you can restore the sistem with no pb and the alcatell sw and al the other woking fine