GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Various CDMA/TDMA Cell Phones

Various CDMA/TDMA Cell Phones All CDMA & TDMA Cell Phones Related Threads are here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2007, 14:26   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 234349
Thanks Meter: 227
all about cdma software

all about cdma software

hi 2 all
many of my friend ask 4 cdma doungle that support all cdma software but in cdma model is veary easy 2 flash and esn and spc or parameter write here is detail 4 mostly cdma works in india
LG: in lg model 1st we need LG dounload and unicdma098 and spc writer and some useful software like ssb and ssd writer
( all this software r awalabile in fourm)

NOKIA: in nokia we need any flasher like ufs 3 or jaaf griffin or ub and phoniex and diego
all most nokia have 2 opation 2 run (ruim and nonruim) RUIM need uim sim card 2 run and nonruim dosent need so if have 2 run uim card like rim or tata u have 2 flash with ruim flash file (always ruim flash file version strat 4rm address 190 and nonruim flash file start 4rn 100 these addres mostlylike this) and only 3105 and 2280 need pm or tun file 4 network but tun file is best u can write tun file 4rm phoniex 2004 and2005
and 2 open user lock u have 2 use pm file start add 35 or use ufs3 just click on pmedit and read lock code
if u have make ui setting 4rm ufs cdma phone show searching network in this problem u have 2 write prl 4rm diego but u will newer get the current no which is running in phone u have 2 send the coustmer servis center
MOTOROLA: 4 moto phone like v3x we need pst lite and rsd sorry 4 not information
SAMSAUNG: u need pst and 2 write esn u need mshpl unlocker and code for 2 run progan in software thanks will be counteuied.....
Old 02-16-2007, 02:54   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 45477
Thanks Meter: 22
I am a little familiar with gsm but a total dummy in cdma/tdma.
Can you start with the explanation of the terms. SPC, ssd, ssb, scm, spc, a_key, sid, nid etc
What exactly has to be flashed/changed in the phone when switching from provider to provider.

With the Indian mobile market growing exponentially this post might prove to be quite useful
Old 02-20-2007, 12:33   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 234349
Thanks Meter: 227
yaa sir but u have 2 tell me 1st what the problem and what u want 2 do in cdma which make like nokia or lg etc so that u can understand properly thanks or u can take advice on messenger its free sydikm @ yahoo .co.in remove the space
thanks
Old 04-09-2008, 10:26   #4 (permalink)

Member: 241710
Thanks Meter: 0
i have handset of lg with tata indicom. i need to prl file of tata indicom,
my handset lost prl file
anybody help me???