GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Various CDMA/TDMA Cell Phones

Various CDMA/TDMA Cell Phones All CDMA & TDMA Cell Phones Related Threads are here

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2006, 13:22   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7
Member: 290411
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
ESN Changer for Kyocera KE414


Searchin for this software. Can anyone provide......
I'll be thankful.................
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 13:27   #2 (permalink)
Temporary banned !!
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,734
Member: 69157
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.107865
Thanks Meter: 471
Contact me. I have it. Unlock Kyocera
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hinh_1.jpg (40.2 KB, 248 views)
File Type: jpg Hinh_2.jpg (39.7 KB, 130 views)

Last edited by Mickey Mouse; 06-13-2006 at 02:53.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mickey Mouse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2006, 18:43   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7
Member: 290411
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Pl. send me at [email protected].
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 13:53   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
B Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Lecco Italia
Posts: 683
Member: 149010
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611929
Thanks Meter: 801
can any body share it here for free?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 20:22   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
~AKSingh~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: INDIA
Age: 50
Posts: 2,924
Member: 65063
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,361
Donate money to this user
here is the tool or kyocera

follow these points

1. open up the PROGRAM and when you get to where the hardware finger print is, stop and
leave it running.
2. now open WinHex and remember DON'T CLOSE the PROGRAM!!
3. now hit ALT + F9 together, a box labeled Virtual Memory will appear.
4. now scroll down until you see the PROGRAM, click on the second one then click OK
5. now click Entire Memory
6. make sure that Hex Display Only is all that is checked in the View option on the Toolbar
7. now go to where it says Search on the toolbar and click it and then pick Replace Hex
Values
8. Put this in the Replace: 689fa5ee
9. In the Search For space you will put a # that is based on your Hardware Fingerprint.
Example: Hardware Fingerprint: C40E-9354 then Search For #: 54930EC4
( you are just reading the #s backwards 2 at a time )
10. Click Ok, the message should be "Replaced 2 Times"
11. Go back to the Raptor Screen: Username: garfield
Key: 00001M-7YTKHR-33U3WG-194M7T-1PA23Y-71KKT6-PT6C4E-BHNKXN-TNJD3T-EQ3Z8N-1T0V50

12.Your copy of kyocer is now unlocked and ready for use

http://rapidshare.de/files/24101943/...asoho.rar.html

wbr
aksingh
+919810222476
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 08:13   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7
Member: 290411
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi AKSINGH,

i could unlock the program, but it doesn't change the ESN for KE414. Though it says that ESN write is OK. but when we again read the phone it gives the same old esn.

12:37:17 PM : Writing ESN...
12:37:40 PM : ESN Write OK
12:38:01 PM : Reading phone...
12:38:08 PM : Reading phone...

Pl. help
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:42   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
~AKSingh~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: INDIA
Age: 50
Posts: 2,924
Member: 65063
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,361
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by spg123
Hi AKSINGH,

i could unlock the program, but it doesn't change the ESN for KE414. Though it says that ESN write is OK. but when we again read the phone it gives the same old esn.

12:37:17 PM : Writing ESN...
12:37:40 PM : ESN Write OK
12:38:01 PM : Reading phone...
12:38:08 PM : Reading phone...

Pl. help
downgrade the firmware

wbr
aksingh
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 06:59   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7
Member: 290411
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Sorry! what does that mean......
Kindly explain
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 07:04   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
~AKSingh~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: INDIA
Age: 50
Posts: 2,924
Member: 65063
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2,361
Donate money to this user
just flash ur kyocera with lower version of flash file

wbr
aksingh
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:36   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7
Member: 290411
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
and how is that done...........
Mr AKSINGH Plz explain fully. Waitin for ur response
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 11:34   #11 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7
Member: 290411
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
IS there anybody in this forum who can help.........
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 15:04   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
B Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Lecco Italia
Posts: 683
Member: 149010
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611929
Thanks Meter: 801
Quote:
Originally Posted by spg123
and how is that done...........
Mr AKSINGH Plz explain fully. Waitin for ur response
aksingh have told you alread that you have to flash your phone with low version files then you may change esn
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 11:50   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 152
Member: 324748
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey Mouse
Contact me. I have it. Unlock Kyocera
please send me kyo esn changer exe
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 22:33   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
B Smith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Lecco Italia
Posts: 683
Member: 149010
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1611929
Thanks Meter: 801
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AKSingh~ View Post
here is the tool or kyocera

follow these points

1. open up the PROGRAM and when you get to where the hardware finger print is, stop and
leave it running.
2. now open WinHex and remember DON'T CLOSE the PROGRAM!!
3. now hit ALT + F9 together, a box labeled Virtual Memory will appear.
4. now scroll down until you see the PROGRAM, click on the second one then click OK
5. now click Entire Memory
6. make sure that Hex Display Only is all that is checked in the View option on the Toolbar
7. now go to where it says Search on the toolbar and click it and then pick Replace Hex
Values
8. Put this in the Replace: 689fa5ee
9. In the Search For space you will put a # that is based on your Hardware Fingerprint.
Example: Hardware Fingerprint: C40E-9354 then Search For #: 54930EC4
( you are just reading the #s backwards 2 at a time )
10. Click Ok, the message should be "Replaced 2 Times"
11. Go back to the Raptor Screen: Username: garfield
Key: 00001M-7YTKHR-33U3WG-194M7T-1PA23Y-71KKT6-PT6C4E-BHNKXN-TNJD3T-EQ3Z8N-1T0V50

12.Your copy of kyocer is now unlocked and ready for use

http://rapidshare.de/files/24101943/...asoho.rar.html

wbr
aksingh
+919810222476
link does not work please upload it here or give any other link.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 17:20   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
gsmsikar's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 5,665
Member: 28004
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1601142
Thanks Meter: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AKSingh~ View Post
here is the tool or kyocera

follow these points

1. open up the PROGRAM and when you get to where the hardware finger print is, stop and
leave it running.
2. now open WinHex and remember DON'T CLOSE the PROGRAM!!
3. now hit ALT + F9 together, a box labeled Virtual Memory will appear.
4. now scroll down until you see the PROGRAM, click on the second one then click OK
5. now click Entire Memory
6. make sure that Hex Display Only is all that is checked in the View option on the Toolbar
7. now go to where it says Search on the toolbar and click it and then pick Replace Hex
Values
8. Put this in the Replace: 689fa5ee
9. In the Search For space you will put a # that is based on your Hardware Fingerprint.
Example: Hardware Fingerprint: C40E-9354 then Search For #: 54930EC4
( you are just reading the #s backwards 2 at a time )
10. Click Ok, the message should be "Replaced 2 Times"
11. Go back to the Raptor Screen: Username: garfield
Key: 00001M-7YTKHR-33U3WG-194M7T-1PA23Y-71KKT6-PT6C4E-BHNKXN-TNJD3T-EQ3Z8N-1T0V50

12.Your copy of kyocer is now unlocked and ready for use

http://rapidshare.de/files/24101943/...asoho.rar.html

wbr
aksingh
+919810222476
can u post it again?
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ESN changer for cdma legacy motorola : v8160, v/t2260, st7860, st7760 and ect. Bazooka Exchange Section 0 02-02-2003 15:19
ESN changer for cdma motorola legacy Bazooka Main Sales Section 0 02-02-2003 12:03
I have ESN changer for Motorola cdma solomons Various CDMA/TDMA Cell Phones 13 01-28-2003 22:21
ESN changer for Motorola cdma solomons Motorola Old Legacy (EMMI) 5 09-25-2002 13:25
ESN changer for Motorola cdma solomons Main Sales Section 0 09-19-2002 11:13

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:58.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.56277 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO