GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Various CDMA/TDMA Cell Phones

Various CDMA/TDMA Cell Phones All CDMA & TDMA Cell Phones Related Threads are here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2006, 07:46   #1 (permalink)

Member: 229274
Thanks Meter: 147
Lightbulb new type of problem please solve this

hello friends
it is new type of problem
yesterday night i switch on the computer
my buyed a secound hand LG RD2030
i want to transfer my present no. to that
but in that already there is a no. so i can put new no. i cant tranfer my old no. that
so i decided to make experiment on that set becos i wan to erase no. in that set
i downloaded lg downloaded and unicdma from this website only
i got rd2030.dll also
i have com port cables also
i put com cable to comp and i try'ed in unicdma it is showing that phone not connected so i insatled lg downloader then i opened downloader it showned all the information of the set
esn
min
softwares verion
updated date......
i tried to change that but it does not changes
i dont know how to oparate that sofware so i try'ed all option
finaly i went for nv edit in that i read all option but i didnot chacnged any thing
actually i want to change mdn and esn(rsn) but there is no option in that so i pressed write button i didnot changed any option lgdownloader shows completed after a 1.5min.
after that my problem begin my mobile is not getting network
i cant make call to coustomer care i cant ake emergency calls also
it will connect and shows msg "entering to service area"
after 1 or 2 sec it show leaving service area after a sec it will show service requires.
all calls will be cancle so i decided to change esn and try to activation.
so i opened unicdma0.8... it shows all the detailes so i changed the esn
i pressed to write esn phone restarted after that one msg came on unicdma esn write is failes but its esn changed i saw in lg downloaded also esn is changed again same problem.... so i cahnged back the esn to original no.
again same problem please tell me that what i want to do now
((((((((i am new to cdma))))))))))(((((((((i am very old for gsm)))))))))
Old 07-15-2006, 04:48   #2 (permalink)

Member: 311286
Thanks Meter: 1
u have done a childish thing with ur handset, as u r lay man in cdma. go to any expert to solve the matter