GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Various CDMA/TDMA Cell Phones

Various CDMA/TDMA Cell Phones All CDMA & TDMA Cell Phones Related Threads are here

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 21:22   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 441202
Thanks Meter: 120
Question Who have the solution of f285 it`s free or for sale Please send your answer

Who have the solution of f285 it`s free or for sale Please send your answer we are w8ing from a long time.

If any one have i want to purchase reply here don`t Fared

http://rapidshare.com/files/25117832...5_Unlocked.wmv

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gb2qaz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2009, 13:53   #2 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 476106
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gb2qaz View Post
Who have the solution of f285 it`s free or for sale Please send your answer we are w8ing from a long time.

If any one have i want to purchase reply here don`t Fared

http://rapidshare.com/files/25117832...5_Unlocked.wmv
yes i Purchase this solution

Old 07-03-2009, 22:44   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 441202
Thanks Meter: 120
Brother question is who is saller I am also whant to purchase this software ok many unlock set is available in Market on extra Rs100/- but solution nahi milta kon hai who Master Mind

The Following User Says Thank You to gb2qaz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2009, 09:25   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17689
Sonork: 100.72392
Thanks Meter: 737
F285 virgin mobile unlocker is ready and you all people know i dont talk in the air when i said its ready its really ready with me

Its just a matter of time when i want to throw it for free

wbr

yousha

If anyone need a proof of that just come to me with locked handsets @

http://www.virasatelectronics.com/contact.html

Last edited by yousha; 07-04-2009 at 09:33.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yousha For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2009, 09:32   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 86523
Thanks Meter: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousha View Post
F285 virgin mobile unlocker is ready and you all people know i dont talk in the air when i said its ready its really ready with me

Its just a matter of time when i want to throw it for free

wbr

yousha

good sir
you are the only one do this

Old 07-04-2009, 09:40   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 226556
Thanks Meter: 10
O really thats good news

Quote:
f285 virgin mobile unlocker is ready and you all people know i dont talk in the air when i said its ready its really ready with me

its just a matter of time when i want to throw it for free

wbr

yousha

if anyone need a proof of that just come to me with locked handsets @

http://www.virasatelectronics.com/contact.html
ok .
But can u kindly tell us how it is unlocked some say via code and some say via one click unlocker really confused i tried a lot of code and unlocker but no success so if u can put some light on how it is done we will be helpfull to u ..as i past u have already given few good solution so we really wait ur reply .or if u want to sale please pm ur price .....

Old 07-04-2009, 09:50   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

NOT FOR SALE PROBABLY IT WILL COME FREE SOON

its not via code not even can say its one click neither its by flashing so better wait for it to know more and last its not a sole invention of me

Old 07-04-2009, 10:02   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 246670
Thanks Meter: 161
Quote:

its not via code not even can say its one click neither its by flashing so better wait for it to know more and last its not a sole invention of me
YOUSA HAVE DEVLOPED NEW METHOD OF UNLOCKING ON PAPER REMOUR METHOD
WBR
Azeem

Old 07-04-2009, 10:09   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 478781
Thanks Meter: 44
Quote:

w8ing for soon for this gift

Old 07-04-2009, 10:25   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@abbas

its yousha not yousa (PAPER REMOUR METHOD) <-----i am not getting it maybe too many spelling mistakes?

Tested on more than 200 handsets yet so you can name it any method the target is UNLOCKING which is achieved Btw it doesnt look very nice when someone post with CAPS ON.It looks like shouting or some semiliterate SLITCH(search on google for this word) has posted it

And do not make a mistake ever underestimating me sometime i can do magic

Last edited by yousha; 07-04-2009 at 10:32.

Old 07-04-2009, 11:11   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 246670
Thanks Meter: 161
Quote:
@abbas

its yousha not yousa (PAPER REMOUR METHOD) <-----i am not getting it maybe too many spelling mistakes?

Tested on more than 200 handsets yet so you can name it any method the target is UNLOCKING which is achieved Btw it doesnt look very nice when someone post with CAPS ON.It looks like shouting or some semiliterate SLITCH(search on google for this word) has posted it

oops sorry for mistake yousha now rite?????? and it seems that ur method of unlocking is on paper not on set GOOD RUMER IN MARKET YOUSHA BEST OF LUCK

Old 07-04-2009, 11:13   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 226556
Thanks Meter: 10
OK ..But we really need solution .....where is it

Quote:
@abbas

oh.really but can u post it as this is getting hotter and hotter ......really u can do magic .but where is magic for f285 ..i can only see so many people claming to do magic but only in post but not reall.and strange part is till now so many post made for unlocking but cannt see budy atleast posting the screen shot of the software . Yousha u said that it is not done via code nor via flahsing nor via unlocker .......strange then how is possible just by magic word unlocked and phone is unlocked (reall magic )..
me really waiting to see magic software or the magic tool used to unlock this phone ..........

Old 07-04-2009, 11:23   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Its stupidity to say same things again and again anyone having doubts just come to my office with locked handsets note down your data and esn and all ,Sign your pcb with scratcher give me 10 minutes and VIOLA

Q=As in regard lots of people asking me unlocking is with FM Radio or without FM radio or i will loose FM RADIO after unlock?
A=its even without a loss of dailed numbers so RADIO is a big thing to loose i guess simple answer Its fully safe and tested NOTHING TO LOOSE EVERYTHING REMAINS SAME AS IT WAS

As simple as that

Old 07-04-2009, 11:29   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN_JAVED View Post
oh.really but can u post it as this is getting hotter and hotter ......really u can do magic .but where is magic for f285 ..i can only see so many people claming to do magic but only in post but not reall.and strange part is till now so many post made for unlocking but cannt see budy atleast posting the screen shot of the software . Yousha u said that it is not done via code nor via flahsing nor via unlocker .......strange then how is possible just by magic word unlocked and phone is unlocked (reall magic )..
me really waiting to see magic software or the magic tool used to unlock this phone ..........
When and where did i said you dont need software? Of cource you need a sophisticated peice of $hit (software) to do that.Not exactly but Its kinda flash patching

Enough for now

Old 07-04-2009, 11:33   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 121938
Sonork: 1001590655
Thanks Meter: 1,028
Quote:
Its stupidity to say same things again and again anyone having doubts just come to my office with locked handsets note down your data and esn and all ,Sign your pcb with scratcher give me 10 minutes and VIOLA

Q=As in regard lots of people asking me unlocking is with FM Radio or without FM radio or i will loose FM RADIO after unlock?
A=its even without a loss of dailed numbers so RADIO is a big thing to loose i guess simple answer Its fully safe and tested NOTHING TO LOOSE EVERYTHING REMAINS SAME AS IT WAS

As simple as that

as good always you are

waiting for your sharing

Closed Thread