GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Various CDMA/TDMA Cell Phones

Various CDMA/TDMA Cell Phones All CDMA & TDMA Cell Phones Related Threads are here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 01:02   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 38014
Thanks Meter: 1
Samsung A640 - Cant Get User Code Out??

Hello, I have tried everything... Trying to get the user code out of this sprint SPH-A640 ... I tried the newest ver of cdm@ WorkSh*p and it shows blank at user code.. I tried reading and chaning the NV file and when going to re-write, it says "File In USe". I fl@shed it with the quest bin. And Still it boots up with asking for the code. In the nv file, I read it down and where the code would be is 1/One "0". the user code in the phone is 0. But the phone needs 4 digits. Qpst did not help neither.. Always said file in use...

Is there Any ANY Solution to my issue out there????

Workshop actually did this to the phone from the start... you have to be careful when reading and writing the new code to zero's because sometimes it did this to the phone... From Now on I just write down the code and change it in the phone manually.... I even used the nv read on another a640 with w0rkshop and re-wrote to the messed up phone, it succeded but still did not help my user code problem.....

OH Also, this issue blocked me from getting into test mode also!!!!

Please Help.
Thanks
xphoneguyx
Old 07-09-2008, 01:43   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 38014
Thanks Meter: 1
Red face No Exprets in the house?????? PLEASE HELP!

Worshop help? is there anyone who has had this problem at all????

Hackers unite.... Experts in the house? phone is still flat-lined.....

tia

Xphoneguyx