GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )

Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) Nokia Legacy Models Like 1011, 1610, 211x, 2x20, 6050, 3110, 8110, NKxxx , 2100, 3210, 3310, 3330, 3410, 5110, 5210, 5510, 6110, 6150, 6210, 6250, 7110, 8210, 8250, 8850 also 9110 & 9210

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2001, 17:50   #31 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 3612
Thanks Meter: 0
Unhappy

to dark lemming!
i saw nullnullthe group you joined and you wrote there you need "Stealers (who can steal original or "for sale" soft)"
it is not good way to help peoples using something that is stolen
you says you need thiefs and you says you help peoples.
it is weird thiefs help peoples ???
if you go on to crack and steal software and share frelly on the net ,there will be no programmer who will writes programs cause no one will want to waste time making programs as long as he cannot make money and you will cause programmmers will go out gsm works cause of you
they write programs with days and months ,they spend their time to search for new things and finally they make a SW and other peoples makes more money than him without knowing anything
as we see it is not fair and acceptable
yes all gsm business may be free one day but there will be no worker, then you will be here and i hope you will able to make your own softwares and share here frelly cause there will be no software to stole
and it will be more funny to prefer to travel world and see new places and peoples for a programmer instaed of working on gsm or he will prefer to work on other field
you can delete this messeage but we hoped this is a forum and every peoples can write their thougs here ,no one have to think like you and support your ideas ,this must be a free forum so everypeoples can write whatever he/she thinks
if it isnot that does mean this is your forum and peoples have to think same as you ???
i am happy cause jethro will make a dongle and put a processor it wont be stolen and peoples wont able to make money without paying a cost and i want it for all gsm works
programmers work and stealer makes money
it isnot fair and acceptable
..**** stealers !!
i hope you understand well what i want to tell
..regards...

[ 21 March 2001: Message edited by: Falcon ]
Old 03-21-2001, 18:51   #32 (permalink)
Y2K
VIP-Member

Member: 69
dear falcon

this is not a free bla bla forum or are you interested, if i tell you storry about my mole in the garden
this is software section for nokia mobiles !

well you think you need a forum for blabla then let me know we will make one for you

what do you think why other make money with the software from others?? becouse it is not for free. is it not enough that the mobile provider take money for unlocking??

or why does it cost a lot of hard work and time to get informations to build a new unlock software? becouse all this very good programmers are like lonely woolf.

to be a programmer you have first to know that programming is in the most cases TEAMWORK! also in GSM stuff programming!

if there 10 programmers working on the same solution it is 10 times faster ready. or do you tell me this is not true

well, there are some programmer in some countrys they have to get money for unlocking mobiles but is this a real job for a programmer?

i know some of them and i know they would like to to real programmers work.

or they have to go to SALO or UK, R&D to work for nokia for example.

this is just hunting the fast money.

my best regards Y2K

PS: and it is real funny that short time after dejans flasher soft was online jethro found very quick a solution to unlock new software versions

[ 21 March 2001: Message edited by: Y2K ]
Old 03-21-2001, 19:21   #33 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 16
Sonork: 100.1652085 GSMWorld
Thanks Meter: 1,743
Thumbs up

Great words Y2K and 100 % right.

Best regards
Vala
Old 03-21-2001, 19:31   #34 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2785
first of all, it will be always programmers doing gsm solutions 'cause it will ever be someone how wan't to start unlocking the new phones before anybody else. like the gyus who bought nokey: the started geting money for unlocked units 6 months or more before any other one of us, 'cause they payed for it and didn't want to way for the free solution. many guys unlock siemens c30, Ericsson t20 and a2618, sony and all ****... but they payed for it. we wait... the no charge solution will arrive.

why do you think Jethro made a solution 1 month after Dejan Flasher appeared and not before? Nokey has been around for almost an year now... do you still think he is a damn genious?

as for that page you saw: if i'm with them or not, it's none of your f@cking damn business. just for you to shut the heel up, the only thing i've done with them was to share the source code of my original Jethro 2.95 keymaker.

conclusion: i think you've bought Jethro's software or something like that and now you're damn ****ed about being free on the net...
Old 03-21-2001, 19:58   #35 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 3612
Angry

hi again!!
it isnot matter for me if jethro is software cracked or not cause it isnot my problem and its jethro's problem ,he must think how he can project him software
i told all of them for all programmers (a note: i didnt buy jethro's soft )
nor for that jethro
dark lemming says he dont work with that group but i saw him name between members name
and it is weird ??
i think programmers must do better protection to protect their SW from cracker and Stealers
so dark lemming may have to wait for a free software till forever as long as him group cant crack or steal a new Software
best regards!!
Old 03-22-2001, 01:04   #36 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2785
you are surely an unbelievable arrogant f*ckhead! once and for all: i'm not member of the Dru Crew. i think if i was a member, i would know! now, i'd apreciate if you let go my back and let me be, 'cause i've done nothing to you and you don't have the right to be p*ssing me off. i like to help people, i like to be helped; i like to provide free solutions and i like to be given free solutions. this is not the board for you. and if, one day, you have a doubt which i know the answer, i'll keep it to myself, because i'm sick and tired of arrogant newbies that think they're the gsm master. i'm not a genius: far from it. but what i know is not from me. that's what's wrong in this world. too much greed. everyone want the bloody money for a sh*t that costs nothing. for example: the emmi boxes. everyone want's a hand full of money for it, when you can build one for a fraction of the price. i don't have an emmi. i don't even know if the schematics i own are correct. but they all surelly cost less than 200 USD (which is the cheapest emmi i saw for sale). you say that jethro's soft is his problem... that's right! so why do you care so much with it? why are you so bloody angry? don't **** your rage to me. **** it to yourself.

Dark Lemming

ps.: this was my last reply. i'll not encorage this lamer to continue his saga towards me or anybody. please post only related to the subject of this topic. thanx

[ 22 March 2001: Message edited by: Dark Lemming ]