Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L ) Nokia Legacy Models Like 1011, 1610, 211x, 2x20, 6050, 3110, 8110, NKxxx , 2100, 3210, 3310, 3330, 3410, 5110, 5210, 5510, 6110, 6150, 6210, 6250, 7110, 8210, 8250, 8850 also 9110 & 9210|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|06-20-2001, 23:19||#1 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Jun 2001
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Download Farnell Codes Here. but also help and rate me. Also 8310
For this information i am giving can you please help me with my questions.
For those that don't know, you can get leds from farnell at the following retails prices per unit. Item code included.
3246486 Red 5110, 6150, 8210 led. 1026 type
3246498 Orange 5110, 6150, 8210 led. 0603
3246504 Yellow 5110, 6150, 8210 led. 0603
3246528 Pure Green 5110, 6150, 8210 led. 0603
All the above are priced at 17p each from Farnell.
Blue ones however are priced at 34p each on the following item code.
3225112 Blue led.
Nokia 6210 and 3310 type for other phones are
RED 1026 type 324-6486
BLUE 1026 type 324-6487 I am not sure about this one as i cannot find the invoice.
I do not have the item code for the solder tip and solder iron. But when you call Farnell on Sales 0113-263-6311 ask to speak to Technical. Then ask for the black and red handled weller with the 0.5 tip. They are very helpful.
Now you may be wondering why i am supplying others with this info. To find this it took me along time, and i wish to make a trade with others. Below are the stuff that i need to know.
1. I need to know where to buy cheap white leds.
2. I need to know where to buy cheap bright blue leds.
3. I need to know where to get sim cards in bulk at a cheap site.
5. VERY IMPORTANT. I wish to change the language of a nokia 8210 to Arabic. How can i do this. I have heard you need the actual box that costs around £20,000 but i believe there is a much more cost effective way.
6. Where can i buy screen inverters and how can i change them.
1. I have a Nokia 6210 ver. 4.88. Anyway it was blocked on one2one and when I flashed in using dejan flasher. I first made a backup on both 002-003 and also the full backup 2MB on 002-004. Anyway the phone did not turn on. I have flashed many phones but never a 6210. The flash address and flash file were correct. It even said Flash 100% complete, however it was dead. Anyway I tried to reflash it on the backup I had. I first tried 002-003 flash and it did not work then I tried 002-004 and it still did not turn on. However it takes around 6-7 mins, and even says flash 100% complete but the phone does not turn on. I used address 00200000, when reflashing. What CAN I DO? I have now got a HEX editor and now i have the wrong flash loader. Anyone got a 6210 4.88 that they can send me a backup on 002-003 please.
3. I have a lot of experience with led changing. Even put extra lights on 8210's and have changed over 35 phones so far. Anyway I had a 3330, and got bored, and changed the lights. The keypad, it went perfectly. Come to the screen now. I messed it up. Now the phone does not turn on, charge or anything. Someone offered me £40 for it. What shall I do. Can I fix it or shall I sell it.
4. I have different colour leds, but am having trouble finding cheap bright blue (not blue) and white surface mount leds. I don't want to pay a silly price, this is the reason I am not buying them. Do you have any idea where I can get them from. I live in London. Any help will be appreciated.
5. I can get vodafone sims cards for £7 with £10 credit. Orange for £6 with £5 credit. One2One for £7 with £10 credit. (All cards unregistered). If you are interested I can get you some. Or if you know somewhere cheaper please let me know.
6. I need to buy blank wafer cards (credit card type with smart card). The reason is I need to program viaaccess satellite. It is easy to get on digital codes, but I need viaccess. I know someone who will pay good money in large quantities of working cards. I need blank wafer cards cheap. Not £5 or £6, as they only cost £1 each, however I do not know the supplier. Do you know anywhere cheap where I can get blank wafer cards?
7. I need to know, how or the device in which to change the mobile language of a phone to arabic.
8.I have a 3210 on ver 5.01. I used the wrong f loader, and tried flashing it using 5.31. Now it don't turn on. And my backup is F**** as i used the wrong f loader. Please help. I need 5.01 backup on 002-003.
Look forward to hear from you all.
And thanks in advance
For the help i have given i believe it will be a good deal, if you can help me.
Any help will be appreciated. Thank you very much way in advance.
Also for new flash files go to: http://nuggie.partners.pl/info.html
Check out my 8310
|06-21-2001, 01:42||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: I.C., R.P.
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MCU - 00200000 - 002EFFF0
PPM - 002F0000 - 00400000
You wrote from 00200000 - 00300000 so you might as well need a full flash backup.
<FONT COLOR="#ffff00" SIZE="1">[ 21 June 2001 02:53: Message edited 2 times, lastly by aZyWeRks ]</font>
|06-21-2001, 22:52||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jan 2001
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|please brothers help me in 6670 and i'm sorry to post here but please help me please||Mohamed_Alsayed||Nokia Digital Core Technology 4 ( DCT-4 )||0||06-16-2008 21:57|
|unlock KG-225 ..... here .... but need help||malek45||LG||1||05-11-2006 09:32|
|here dct4 cracked by cyber rate me and have your register key :))||maher_teamoo||Programs Keys & H/W finger prints||19||08-23-2002 11:37|
|Who wants to help and send me Spanish languge pack for C28V61!!!||starpho||x1x to x45/x50||0||08-18-2001 23:49|
|Download Farnell Codes Here. but also help and rate||jj008||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||1||06-21-2001 00:51|