GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f131/)
-   -   How to unlock all 4 locks on 3210 ver 5.36 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f131/how-unlock-all-4-locks-3210-ver-5-36-a-2382/)

Enter 10-10-2000 16:40

How to unlock all 4 locks on 3210 ver 5.36

Hi!

While I was unlocking my nokia 3210 I totaly burned eeprom. I took eeprom from another nokia (same ver.) and changed IMEI. Phone turns on normaly, but all locks are locked (FFFFFF, EEEE...). Does anybody know how to unlock this phone???

Bye.

andrebo 10-10-2000 18:30

hello
i also have the same problem with my phone
and i also burned the contents of a good phone in the defected phone and this was a phone without locks
i think the info for the locks is not located in the eeprom
i have also switched the eeproms and this makes no differens about the locks
if you have some info please mail me
if i have a solution you hear from me
thanks / greetings andre

nightxyz 10-10-2000 19:57

hi,

You can not open 4 locks with EEEE,FFFFFFEE etc.

Because security bytes in the EEPROM has been corrupted.You can not open locks with same version EEPROM and changing IMEI.

You must flash the phone.

Best regards...

JohnDoe 10-10-2000 21:36

Hi,
how can the phone be flashed ????
is it only possible with a TDF-4 box ?

please tell me more !

John

Abdul 10-14-2000 03:59

Well i have the same problem but the message i get is "SIM NOT ACCEPTED" when you get a solution to this problem could you please E-Mail me at [email protected].

That will be very much appreciated!!!
Thank allot.!!

And how do you Flash a EEPROM what program to i need and where can i get it from if i find anynew info i will post it here ok.

Thanks!!

JohnDoe 10-17-2000 21:03

Does anybody know how to flash a
3210 without a TDF-4 box ?

your help is very much appreciated

nightxyz 10-17-2000 21:15

hi to all,

You can not FLASH the EEPROM!!!!
you can only upload or download eeprom.
You don't need erasing all EEPROM area before uploading.
But you must erase FLASH IC before uploading firmware.However i saw a program which is promting whether or not erasing...

You can not change any byte in the FLASH IC.
But you can change any byte in the EEPROM.

Maybe this info helps you...

Best Regards...

m.a.d 10-21-2000 23:33

i have unlocked a fone that had 4 locks before. BUt the phone had been locked accdently to all locks. In your case the eeprom has been swapped not sure what diffrence that will make.

Ok i unlocked all the locks like this. open the phone and short pins 5+6 the other side of these pins need to be earthed, therfore touch ground with your body, as this will act as a resistor. Press unlock about 6 times and on te last unlock seperate the short. this will open lock 3, then do same for lock 2 and 4 and last lock 1.

If pins 5+6 don't work alternate and try 6+7 pins.

Trust me this works, if u are in england and want a hand doing it maybe i can HELP.

Kind regrads,
M@D

brittnee 10-22-2000 00:19

is this with locks EEEEEEE AND FFFFFFF AND CONTACT SERVICE

Abdul 10-23-2000 23:07

Hi to all,

I have figure out how to unlock the phone, you need to do the pin 5 trick E-Mail me for more info at [email protected].

brittnee 10-25-2000 13:29

how do you do that can u help me
Quote:

Originally posted by Abdul:
Hi to all,

I have figure out how to unlock the phone, you need to do the pin 5 trick E-Mail me for more info at [email protected].

Abdul 10-27-2000 15:20

Hi brittnee,

E-Mail me and ill give you all the details it's too long to fit here!!

I'm sorry for the inconvionce.