GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )

Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) Nokia Legacy Models Like 1011, 1610, 211x, 2x20, 6050, 3110, 8110, NKxxx , 2100, 3210, 3310, 3330, 3410, 5110, 5210, 5510, 6110, 6150, 6210, 6250, 7110, 8210, 8250, 8850 also 9110 & 9210

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-1999, 15:50   #1 (permalink)

Member: 457
Thanks Meter: 1
Arrow Nokia unlocking sim card and all our other software/hardware for trade

Thanks for reading.

Our current sale of the Nokia sim card unlocker is doing great.

All of us here at GSM TECHNICAL have decided to give you the chance to get your hands on our latest, not yet released and hardware/software we would never sell under any other surcumstance.

A few things to mention
A GSM call tracer to trace phone call to the location of the phone at present.
A GSM call listener to listen to any other persons phone call on gsm900.
Cloneing made easy 100% working software and hardware
Unlocking card for all Nokia phones and all diagrams/info/sim information so you can clone these cards for yourself.
Unlocking software for most of the latest phones and sv inc just one to mention mc820 t18s necs motorola v3688 and all newer versions latest.
Cables for every single phone, original , hardware for 100's of phones software inc nds 3.0, winlock 1.22 +cracks motorola unlocking programs, working imei change hardware for all motorola phones.
Password for Nokia service site(top secret)
Password for Motorola site (top secret)
AND many more passwords

+much much more
It will cost $900 to send all of these goods and will consist of 6 very large boxes.

Now what we are willing to trade all of our goods for.

We can unlock nearly every phone on the market change imei s on all motorolas updtate software versions on most phones.

BUT NOT IMEI ON NOKIA
WE NEED AN ORIGINAL TDB4 TDF4 SECURITY BOX WITH ALL CABLES FOR IT DONGLES AND SOFTWARE ECT.

If you have or can get one and are interested in tradeing please email us direct and we can arrange a meeting or disscus futher.

otherwise thanks for you time in reding tis message

Thanks
GSM TECHNICAL
Old 10-23-1999, 00:19   #2 (permalink)

Member: 519
Thanks Meter: 0
Angry

Shame on you that you sale free Software!!!
Old 10-23-1999, 10:53   #3 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 531
Thanks Meter: 0
Cool

SHAME ON YOU STILL F***ING PEOPLE FOR MONEY
$900 WILL GET YOU BIG BOXES OF NOTHING!!!!!!

------------------
Old 10-23-1999, 13:19   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 82
Thanks Meter: 10
Exclamation

Excuse me!

What is happening here? Are we selling stuff here? I thought that this was NOT the meaning of this forum.

The people who started this forum didn't mention anything, to anybody, about eventually turning it in to a commercial site where everybody can just offer any GSM-related software or hardware.

The intention was, as I can remember.. ALL SOFTWARE FOR FREE! and I vote that also this new step .. the HARDWARE, must be offered for free as well.
Maybe this isn't possible and that IS understandable. Hardware is usually not as easy to copy as some ****ty little program that can unlock a phone.

I say give these people here a change to gain this knowledge whitout having to pay so ****ing much for it. In most countries this stuff is illegal and buying 900 bucks of GSM related hardware is tricky. If I could arrange it, I would do it in a sec. and that is because I have the money. Still I don't because I learned never to trust any offer out of a forum like this.

Also I would like to mention the following:
There are some people offering stuff (hardware and software) in this forum and others like this one, just to make money.
That might be OK, but that's not OK if they just don't have anything to sell at all. I mean people with BIG-talk about having all kinds of hardware and software to unlock, trace, modify, etc. all of the goods that you would like to unlock, trace, modify, etc. Eventually you will end ripped off and pissed off and you can't do anything about it.

Because this is a very difficult situation I think that these sort of offers don't belong in a forum like this.

The offer of GSM TECHNICAL is a very nice offer and probably a reasonable one too. I know that if there would be another way that most of the people here would like to buy this equipment.
It's very tricky to buy such illegal hardware over the internet without knowing if you are ever going to get it.
I say that offers like this one belong somewhere else and if that means that hobbyists like me and others that come here can't buy this stuff then so be it!

This is a forum and in a forum like this people should be able to gain knowledge about topics that are discussed here. They should not be exploited, they should be helped.

regards,
Sander Spierenburg aka MrProdent

Email: [email protected]