GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )

Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) Nokia Legacy Models Like 1011, 1610, 211x, 2x20, 6050, 3110, 8110, NKxxx , 2100, 3210, 3310, 3330, 3410, 5110, 5210, 5510, 6110, 6150, 6210, 6250, 7110, 8210, 8250, 8850 also 9110 & 9210

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-1999, 03:30   #1 (permalink)

Member: 312
Thanks Meter: 0
Post Whats happend with this FORUM

THIS FORUM LOOKS LIKE EXCHANGE BORD
EVERYBODY EXCHANGE SOFTWARE

AT THE BEGINNIG I THINK THAT THIS FORUM IS FOR DISCUSE IDEAS FOR UNLOKING PHONES, AND FOR HELP THE OTHER PERSON WITH THEIR PROBLEMS ON PHONES

COULD BE POSIBLE TO BREAK THIS FORUM IN TWO PARTS:

1. FOR EXCHANGE SOFTWARE
2. FOR DISCUSE IDEAS (AND FOR HELP) ABOUT UNLOKING PHONES

Regards

Zahooooo
Old 11-30-1999, 20:05   #2 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 267
Wink

i agree with that!

max
Old 12-01-1999, 00:11   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 54
Cool

Hi,

Many topics like this have invade this forum!
But don't you forget something here. All this people here in this forum (Sorry not all i think) seek for programs to do money.
And nobody will give something for free. Because if i made a prog, be sure that i will not give it free, also those who buy the prog . So before post that kind of message everybody look to yourselfs and then talk about others.
That i have in my mind when i read the post.
I will replay to any message.

Regards,
VirtualM
Old 12-01-1999, 00:45   #4 (permalink)

Member: 486
To VirtualM:

Well, VirtualM, there is certainly one
part of you message that I find very true:

>So before post that kind of message everybody look to yourselfs and then talk about others.

You certainly behave accordingly, for you
do exactly that - look at yourself and talk about others!

But, to cite you little more:

>But don't you forget something here
All this people here in this forum (Sorry not all i think) seek for programs to do money.

So, you even noticed it yourself - NOT ALL,
then why "talk about them looking at you"?

>Because if i made a prog, be sure that i will not give it free, also those who buy the prog .

But what about all those progs you didn't
write and still won't give it for free? Or did you write all GSM progs all alone? I
don't think so. Or did you send that money you earn to original authors then? I also don't think so. But if I'm wrong, I appology in advance! Just show me some proof!

And what about those that byu and still give it here or to Myky for free? That has happened even on this list - just check messages!

So, please keep that in mind "when you read the post" too! And when you write the post too!

>I will replay to any message.

You don't have to, I already know what
you think, but in case you still want to
please read what I wrote about in message
called "Read this everyone" so you would
know more about what I think.

regards, smilisav
Old 12-01-1999, 14:14   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 82
Thanks Meter: 10
Zahooo what you say isn't right and in another way it is.

There are still messages from people who want to exchange software.. TRUE.. but this forum is split in two parts the information forums and the SALES+PURCHASE forum. That's where people can exchange, sell and buy stuff. So according to your question: we allready have provided an awnser... The only problem NOW is, that there are still people writing the wrong messages to the wrong forums.

regards,
MrProdent
Old 12-01-1999, 20:06   #6 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 54
Angry

Hi,

Ok, I got it. So i'm not the one who made all the software. Respect to all the good people out there. But I never see on this forum a disscution to make a soution for a phone.
I try to do this with nokia 5110 ver 5.24.
Cry make a joke and said that he have the solution. Then everybody jump on him asking for solution. None of the moderators of this forum replay to my questions. And Zahoo remember i'm form a country where i earn 80DM / mounth. Here money is everything.
Old 12-01-1999, 23:58   #7 (permalink)

Member: 486
Smile

Hi agin VirtulM!

But why that ? Your first note was in angry tone too, so I just had to make a little fun with you. I relly like to joke (and if you see where I'm from at the end of the message, you'll understnd when I tell you it helps to survive ) But, I also asked
you to read my other seriously written
message too. I hope you liked it more.
I think that we could understnd each other
very good, even more because of that 80 DM.
For, where there is .ro in your mail in mine is .net, but it should be .yu - want to switch: But, even here money is not
everything, at least not to all people.

Anyway, I liked what you wrote in your second
message, cause I also agree that there is not
a lot of valid answers on this list. But, if
you look more closely, you'll also see there
were some solutions too. I remember some sent by Brka, who is also from my country.

regards, smilisav

Old 12-02-1999, 04:19   #8 (permalink)

Wait, wait, wait
I am So Sorry, TO BE UNDERSTAND in that way.
And I don't want to hurt anyone, especialy
VirtualM.
Of cource You write programmes and You have rights to sell them for money.
I have nothing against this. You are absolutely right to do this, because You write programmes.
I am from Bulgaria, and I know very well the situation in Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria ....
It's realy dificult to live there.
I only wanted to put some order in all the mess.
MrProdent,
You are right. The forum is already divided in two parts. But may be the second part where people can exchange or sell programmes must be bigger (divided like the first one in parts for ERICSSON, NOKIA, MOTOROLA and s. o.) Because most of the people exchange software now, this part of the forum is more important.
But for the same reason (most of the people exchange software now), most of the software that is exchanged is not a real software, but some rubbish (I don't mean You - VirtualM)
I don't want to be understand in wrong way.

When I open the forum I only see exchanges.
I don't mean not to have exchanges, but everiting to be in his place.
To have a place where people to discuse ideas
and to have a place where the software to be exchanged (I mean big enough and in ordered place).

This is nime opinion of cource.

Its true that I was a little angry , but not to You VirtualM.
I was a little angry because when I open a forum I only see Exchanges (mainly rubbish), and instead this exchanges to be in exchange topic they are everywere, and as You said when a man whant to discuse some idea, he receive only a jokes.

Because exchanges are the only way now for the people to colect programs, its important to have exchanges, BUT the GOOD OLD FORUM must continue to live, not to be overload by Exchanges.

Regards to EVERYONE in this topic

Zahoooo
Old 12-02-1999, 05:28   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 596
Sonork: 100.33096
Thanks Meter: 514
Do you know why we need to exchange programs ? bcoz so many people just keep the programs by themself they didn't to share with outside,my exchange board aim is let the useful programs to be current everone can get the programs by exchange without money .it's different as selling!!! there just nonprofit exchange It's the power to get the new programs!! do you agree with me :-) Don't bull**** to talk about this again pls! thanks a lot!
Old 12-03-1999, 01:01   #10 (permalink)

Hi Bert

I am not against exchange.
Unfortunately this is the only posible way people to colect programmes now.
What I want is:
Exchange to be in the second part of the forum the same like the first one with topics like:
ERCSSON, NOKIA, MOTOROLA and s. o.

about (and only about) rubbish programmes:

Read the topic:
"Regarding software for nokia... " by VirtualM

and You will understand what I call Rubbish programmes.
I mean : Somebody is writing don't working programmes from the name of VirtualM.
and may be the only purpuse of this programmes is to be exchanget for other programmes.

This was only (and only )about rubbish programmes, not the exchange itself.

Regards

Zahooooo
Old 12-03-1999, 04:38   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 596
Sonork: 100.33096
Thanks Meter: 514
Oh Zahoooo
You are right! sorry for my poor english :-)
yes, there are too many garbage,so Bontek do the great job to report the fake programs on his site.may be we could creat a new part to report fake and cheating here.Moderator do you have any idea for this? thanks

BR
Bert

Old 12-03-1999, 18:57   #12 (permalink)
Jefferson

Member:
Question

First, hi to all!

well you are all the time talking about
change and trade and selling ...
;-)
real great...

long time ago i ask for all that programers
to make a real working crack for wintesla 6.03 or 6.10 and all this newest dll's
and what comes back was real lousy...

and no replay to the question to change
the IMEI of the NSE typs by wintesla- not on dos and by bin files.

there is just a smal group of real technical
powerful people- the most just collectors-

so, people i mean there comes a time there
will be changeing the software of the nse-5 and nsm-2 all week, and they will not only
free mobiles the most of them are locked
by any provider....

so it's more on the time to work together
than before...

any responses?

best regards Marc Jeferson
Old 12-04-1999, 12:55   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

What can I do????? .. I want to HELP!
Old 12-05-1999, 00:37   #14 (permalink)
Gobi!

Member:
Arrow

hi,
Usually i don't take part on such phylosophic discussions, but thisone seems more constructive.

First, i think almost all of us are hobbysts, but we do this also for earning money (he he, me inclusive). So everyone needs the new solutions for him , hoping that his direct concurence will get it
later. I saw in my neighborhood a lot of guys who get a few solutions too easy and doing the unlock job almost for free of charge. They dissapear in a few months, but they make the life harder for the ones that do this job for living.
It's ok to help other people, but only till the border where you sabotage your own bussiness.

I can't blame VirtualM for trying to earn money from his work (even if i can't pay so much), or the other serios guys like MYKY, Bontek,(respect for their work!) that must now exchange solutions to get other solutions too .
Or can you name me a site where you still find new solutions for free???
Maybe so it will takes everytime a few weeks more till the handsets manufacturers will kill the unlock solutions everytime..??

But i don't think this exchange bussiness will work too.
First because you will receive a lot of fakes and trojans from guys that till yesterdays where asking for Winlock and today they offer you Alcatel DB solution in exchange for your sw (just kidding).
On the other hand what solution can you offer by example to Zulea in exchange for his sw?

The only constructive exchange i had was with some of you (who i can call now friends)that sometimes helps me for free and sometimes i can help you too.That's because sometimes i have the new stuff and sometimes you, or sometimes i can use my service experience in giving you any idea..However i tryed everytime to help the ones that helped me once, and fiend new people that are doing this job seriosly and not only take the solutions from one people and trade them with other.

Till now most traders send only fakes or nothing in exchange.
However, even if you trade with someone serios, to obtain hot new solutions you must offer something equivalent; maybe you have it this time or maybe not..

OK, i should come to the point:
we have two parts:
the guys that make solutions want to earn money (it's their work) and the guys who need theese solution to make money too
My proposal: who is able to equilibrate this to parts by bringing out something like a weekly "newspaper" (with solutions,passwords for every zip file on a download server with sw, outside of the reach of the "good guys", info's, discussions etc...) that could be send by e-mail in exchange of a reasonable tax. This money could be enaugh to cover the costs (internet+person that do the work) and pay the guys who make the solution (the moment they ask for an acceptable price for their product)?
What do you think about?

Best Regards,
Gobi
Old 12-06-1999, 12:29   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Gobi .. nicely said, but completely wrong!

Why do we want to unlock a phone?

because we want to have the freedom of choice about the provider we are going to use.

Okay that's fine.

How do we want this?

for free...

Why?

because when we want the provider to unlock it.. it will cost us a ****load of money..

I have been inside the software scene for a long time, but I never ever had seen such a stupid discussion about software and money.
What we are providing is an illegal way to unlock a phone. I think this is good! We shouldn't let big companies suck us because they want to.. FINE

Also have I never encountered a hacker that asked money for his program until I came into this scene. You can believe me there are a lot of hackers in the software scene.

But what is happening here?? We are doing the same thing as these stupid companies. I do not understand this.. maybe it's time for me to stop..

I don't know..