GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f131/)
-   -   TO X-Shadow ( how to unlock 6210 security here ) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f131/x-shadow-how-unlock-6210-security-here-24238/)

makona 02-16-2001 04:17

TO X-Shadow ( how to unlock 6210 security here )

hi friends ,
hi x-shadow ,
too many posts here asking about 6210 security code and nothing useful ...

i got 3 phones now 6210 v 3.01 and after unlocking using dejan phone asked for security code ..
logomanager says its : 12345
CODE ERROR , so how to reset it ???
plz ppl , don't tell me to wait for 10 min then re-enter sec code .
DIDN'T work ..
i think there is a solution by dejan .. but what is it ???

best regards

GsMen 02-16-2001 07:43

Meshoz,

I had the same problem yesterday with 3310, I applyd all settings (at once) in new nokia tool exept imei default. after applying and reading the code reseted too 12345 and worked (before nokia tool was reading 07088 and I tried several combinations including 12345) but now it works fine

GsMen

koj 02-16-2001 23:31

Meshoz
I have same problem with 6210 ver 4.08
Was youre phone ok before flashing as the one i got someone else had tried to unlock it and screwed it up. But flashing sorted it apart from it now asks for security code which should be 12345 according to Logomanager. If I find a solution I will post please do likewise.

Thanks

MDR 02-17-2001 00:00

try PC Locals.

return the default settings on menu 3 and then menu 9. that should do the trick

------------------
MDR

timitiz 02-17-2001 00:36

Hi there...

Perhaps a stupid thing, but i had the same problem... with all the other cards except the original card that was supplied with phone , the phone says security code:
only with the original card i did not have this problem.. when i put in the original card, i had no troubles at all... i could go to menu, settings, securitycode, and change it to whatever i wanted to be... 12345 worked than , but only with the supplied card..

Perhaps this is your problem to.. try it!

Greetingz Timitiz

koj 02-17-2001 01:39

Unfortunately pc locals did not work reset phone ok but after entering time and date still wanted security code !!!.
Other suggestion of origional sim sounds feasible but as i dont have it not practical there must be a solution. I hope ?

koj 02-18-2001 01:14

A think this is a problem with cellnet phones as they lock some phones to the sim.
If the flash was only network locked would that still leave the phone sim tied. Therefore do we need a flash from a cellnet or other similar sim tied phone to cure. Thoughts anyone ????

X-Shadow 02-19-2001 11:11

For 6210 Security Code, there is only 1
working solution and you need to have the
Original SIM from which the phone was locked
in the phone security (not sp_lock)

1. Read security code via Logomanager
2. Put Original SIM to phone
3. Phone does not ask for security code http://www.thoic.net/gsm/ubb/smile.gif
4. Go to phone options and change access
codes to security code. When asked to
input original Security code, enter the
5 digit code that you get from Logomanager
then change the security code to 12345
5. Go to phone security, and disable phone
security level
6. Now you can use any SIM!

What you should not do!
1. Try to restore factory defaults using
Nokia Tool
2. Try to restore factory defaults using
Cracked NSE dll for WinTesla
3. Try inputting the Logomanager readout
code to the phone using non-original
SIM and trying for more than 10 times
or so because the trick above might not
work anymore http://www.thoic.net/gsm/ubb/frown.gif

This new feature for 6210 makes stolen phones
that ask for security code useless unless
you have the proper hardware and software
to get around the problem.

Best Regards,
X-Shadow

makona 02-21-2001 20:18

hi x-shadow ,
i think i lost this phone ..
cuz i havn't the original Sim which phone locked to it ...

!!! waiting for any new solution ,

regards

ghostrider 02-22-2001 01:48

Hi all i have had this problem on a few 6210,s with different software versions and also on different networks when trying to read security code in nokiatool it seems to give the wrong code or no code at all yet logomanager gives the correct code i dont know if it will sort your problems but it works for me give it a try and see

cheers
Ghosty

mobileman 03-04-2001 22:57

latest version of logomager does give correct security code. although turn off phone disconnect battery, power up and then type in code. works. tested twice so far. No harm in trying.

Best of luck!!

LeeDubeak 03-05-2001 14:22

If you have trouble with security code try this Read the code with logomanager or nokiatool switch the phone off and on again and leave it for about half an hour or so Then try the security code. This has always worked for me.