GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia Digital Core Technology 4 ( DCT-4 ) (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f139/)
-   -   6030 Rm-225 Convert 100% Ok (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f139/6030-rm-225-convert-100-ok-397090/)

malikkk 04-26-2007 19:54

6030 Rm-225 Convert 100% Ok
 
1 Attachment(s)
Change Filter And Write This Pm

ronnymirel 04-27-2007 22:55

convert to what ??? please help
 
can u please tell me is it converted to what ?

do u know how to covert to 90/1800 mhz band from 850/1900mhz

thanks

.:[email protected]==:. 05-26-2007 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by malikkk (Post 2403091)
Change Filter And Write This Pm

fake fake fake so far fake, u will kill ur phone as a dead rock if u ever try to convert RM-225.
All we need to do is to wait untill solution came true.

A1 Cell Solution 05-26-2007 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by uspi3 (Post 2470131)
fake fake fake so far fake, u will kill ur phone as a dead rock if u ever try to convert RM-225.
All we need to do is to wait untill solution came true.



HOW MANY PHONES HAVE U KILLED GREAT GUY AS U R CALLING THIS SOLUTION TO BE FAKE


ALL U HAVE TO DO IS UNLOCK UR SET BY JAF OR ANY OTHER TOOL U MAY HAVE THEN CHANGE THE NETWORK FILTERS AND WRITE A GOOD PM OF
6030 AND U HAVE A WORKING PHONE FOR 900MHZ/1800MHZ


YOU WILL BRICK UR PHONE IF U TRY TO FLASH WITH 6030 FLASH FILE
SO NO NEED TO FLASH JUST NEED A GOOD PM AND LITTLE MODIFICATION

.:[email protected]==:. 05-26-2007 20:03

You cant get RM-225 unlocked by changing IC and writing PM.
phone need to be flashed and if u do so it shall die, you can other 6030b by changing IC and flashing with 6030 RM-74 flash file.

aaneel 05-26-2007 20:08

plz any one upload me rm225 v5.26 flash file

I_sumo 05-26-2007 21:18

@uspi3

wake up man !!
ICE age has gone. No such risk involved.

ONLY in some latest versions you may have to unlock the phone using paid services. ELSE >>> many times it has been discussed on this fantastic forum.

.:[email protected]==:. 05-28-2007 17:11

I think MOD has to rise his flashing sword and close this thread.
Just have a look (search boutton) in R-225 unlocking in this forum u will c.

amar22ado 05-30-2007 02:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by uspi3 (Post 2470287)
You cant get RM-225 unlocked by changing IC and writing PM.
phone need to be flashed and if u do so it shall die, you can other 6030b by changing IC and flashing with 6030 RM-74 flash file.


Excuse bro, mind if I prove you wrong.... RM-225 can be unlocked. here are the steps:
1- by-pass the band filter (simply use lead)
2- If firmware version is LOWER than v5.25 upgrade it to v5.25 (rm-225)
3- write 6030PM
4- Now, after flashing it to v5.25 and writing a good 6030pm, go to JAF and unlock it (i assume that you how to unlock it with JAF)
5-Wella!!! You now have a working RM-225


I have already modified and unlocked 30pcs 6030b RM-225 by this method.
Don't forget to say CHEEESEEEE!!!!:D

amar22ado 05-30-2007 02:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by malikkk (Post 2403091)
Change Filter And Write This Pm


why are you misleading us???? Your posted a pm file that is exclusive only to your handset.. it's not a general pm and therefore cannot be used to other rm-225 handset..:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ticoichip 05-31-2007 02:55

sure, we can convert RM-225. Tested by me
1.change filter.
2.Write pm 6030(rm74)
3.unlock.

Notice: dont flash convert to RM-74. your phone will be died.

If you want to convert RM-74. You have to change Flash chip.

Kanwalgee 05-31-2007 06:59

Quote:

sure, we can convert RM-225. Tested by me
1.change filter.
2.Write pm 6030(rm74)
3.unlock.
Yes tested method for Rm-225

.:[email protected]==:. 05-31-2007 13:52

So, will focus on it and post result.

.:[email protected]==:. 05-31-2007 13:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by amar22ado (Post 2478167)
Excuse bro, mind if I prove you wrong.... RM-225 can be unlocked. here are the steps:
1- by-pass the band filter (simply use lead)
2- If firmware version is LOWER than v5.25 upgrade it to v5.25 (rm-225)
3- write 6030PM
4- Now, after flashing it to v5.25 and writing a good 6030pm, go to JAF and unlock it (i assume that you how to unlock it with JAF)
5-Wella!!! You now have a working RM-225


I have already modified and unlocked 30pcs 6030b RM-225 by this method.
Don't forget to say CHEEESEEEE!!!!:D

Upload RM-225 flash file here, my rm-225 need to be upgraded.

ahmed_fonc 05-31-2007 13:59

thanks man for you great work
ahmed


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:41.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.29270 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO