GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f148/)
-   -   2600c blue display (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f148/2600c-blue-display-987045/)

hafizjee 04-27-2010 15:27

2600c blue display
 
i have nokia 2600 classic
it shows blue display
i have changed LCD but same problem exist

any solution is there?

mlife1999 04-27-2010 15:50

brother resold lcd jak

octopus_mobile 11-29-2010 07:54

bro here to same prblm, i resolded lcd jack but same prblm exsits............. any further solution........... plzzzzzzzzz help it's urgent.

k_abhi 11-29-2010 07:55

Change LCD jack....... I've tested it with many sets.

octopus_mobile 11-29-2010 07:58

bro k abhi i changed it too but same prblm remains what to do any solution

octopus_mobile 11-29-2010 08:09

2600c blue display prblm..............
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by k_abhi (Post 6625527)
Change LCD jack....... I've tested it with many sets.

brother i changed it too but same prblm remains any further solution,or do u hav 2600c lcd track..........plzzzzzzzzzzz:confused::confused::c onfused:

k_abhi 11-29-2010 08:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by octopus_mobile (Post 6625573)
brother i changed it too but same prblm remains any further solution,or do u hav 2600c lcd track..........plzzzzzzzzzzz:confused::confused::c onfused:

go here...........

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f148...4/#post5805644

octopus_mobile 11-29-2010 09:29

thnx fa nice post
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by k_abhi (Post 6625621)

thnks a lot bro nice post...................:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

octopus_mobile 11-29-2010 09:39

5610 cam+video player problem
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by k_abhi (Post 6625621)

brother i've problem in my 5610 set, when i open camera it hangs abit later restarts.i changed flex cable,i changed camera,camera connector too but same problem remains and in that set when i played video file it only gives sound for a while again set restarts.i flashed it too with higher version file but same problem remains. but in forum i just read solution about heating 4 ic's near cam connector n display connector,when i heated it set is dead.......... plzzzzzzzzz help me if u can........what to do i jus bewildered............:confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused: after that i changed ic's too but set is dead.....

octopus_mobile 11-29-2010 09:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by hafizjee (Post 5769182)
i have nokia 2600 classic
it shows blue display
i have changed LCD but same problem exist

any solution is there?

go here
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f148...#post5805644:p

k_abhi 11-29-2010 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by octopus_mobile (Post 6626000)
brother i've problem in my 5610 set, when i open camera it hangs abit later restarts.i changed flex cable,i changed camera,camera connector too but same problem remains and in that set when i played video file it only gives sound for a while again set restarts.i flashed it too with higher version file but same problem remains. but in forum i just read solution about heating 4 ic's near cam connector n display connector,when i heated it set is dead.......... plzzzzzzzzz help me if u can........what to do i jus bewildered............:confused::confused::confuse d::confused::confused::confused: after that i changed ic's too but set is dead.....

Try this one.............



[IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3586/45902373.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:14.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.24251 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO