GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair

Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 19:42   #61 (permalink)

Member: 388735
Thanks Meter: 4

Hi, i know this thread is old, but i have the same problem but i dont understand the diagrams. Basically i have original case on and my earpiece volume is very low, i have tried a spare fascia (not original) but still have the same problem. Can anyone tell me how to fix it please. If the solution is in diagram, then what do i do? The diagram say 'short these dual resistor', what is that? How do i do it? A video would be good, thanks
Old 04-29-2010, 11:21   #62 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 771334
Thanks Meter: 58
3500c speaker Problem Voice too Low
Old 06-06-2010, 13:39   #63 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 771334
Thanks Meter: 58
solution calm 9978509801 [email protected] have solution for 6233 low ear speaker.
Old 06-06-2010, 21:50   #64 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 898155
Thanks Meter: 4
very simple just clean the speaker hole of the body
sound ok sure
check and reply
Old 06-06-2010, 22:13   #65 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 986684
Sonork: lock
Thanks Meter: 11
Thumbs up low sond

hi dear please you used orignal speaker

i am sure solve the problim if you used

norml speaker so low sound 100%

orignal

thanx
Old 02-10-2011, 10:41   #66 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 733704
Thanks Meter: 29
IN 6233 both ringer and earpiece not working any one help me
Old 02-10-2011, 20:37   #67 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 241039
Thanks Meter: 4,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4mza View Post
Hi, i know this thread is old, but i have the same problem but i dont understand the diagrams. Basically i have original case on and my earpiece volume is very low, i have tried a spare fascia (not original) but still have the same problem. Can anyone tell me how to fix it please. If the solution is in diagram, then what do i do? The diagram say 'short these dual resistor', what is that? How do i do it? A video would be good, thanks
check its and try
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f148...19/index4.html
Rashid Ahmed Nadeem
Old 08-23-2011, 09:13   #68 (permalink)

Member: 1435780
Thanks Meter: 1
i have same problem voice too Low pls sulotion
Old 03-14-2012, 01:13   #69 (permalink)

Member: 1733748
Sonork: cyrusgab
Thanks Meter: 0
Solution to low speaker on Nokia 6233 is not electronic

It is simply poor design in the facia or a bad copy facia.The speaker is at the back of the phone and the sound is directed through a small hole in the circuit board and then another through the keypad/ screen mounting , and finally out of the facia. The problem is the sound leaks along the way. You can tell if this is the case if you can hear better by listening to the top of the phone or the back !!!

Open the phone into all its components (but leave the circuit board and keypad screen together) to reveal the speaker. There is a small black rubbery seal between around the the speaker and sits between the speaker and the circuit board. Remove this and any glue left behind.

With tweezers gently turn up the two gold speaker prongs/contacts inside the speaker.

You will then need a small rubber band about 2 mm wide max some scissors and some glue. Cut it into 4 very small pieces- which will replace the very seal you just removed. Using a light glue carefully make a new seal around the speaker using the peices of rubber band. Wait for it to dry.

Carefully add the cirucit board and check the seal is not disturbed

If the circuit board and the screen mounting are still together gently prise open a small gap in the top and place a small piece of rubber band underneath the sound hole to the left to block it (this is the hole that would corresspond to the left hand side hole in the facia ear piece. You dont need this hole as it is pointless. You dont need to glue this. Assemble the rest of the phone and hopefully it should be much much louder. Always works for me.

If there is no sound then the speaker contacts are not contacting the circuit board. Either use a thinner rubber band, check the contacts are sticking out enough, and make sure the blcck screws are very tight. If there is little or no difference to the volume check your rubber seal has not got disturbed when you assembled it.

Or try something similar, but what you are trying to do is make a direct soundproof channel between the speaker and earpiece through the circuit boards and mountings.

Good luck
Old 03-17-2012, 14:17   #70 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1320284
Thanks Meter: 16
Covering the panel[in front of spkr]is a small piece of cloth to protect the speaker from dust.Remove it.