GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair

Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2005, 16:40   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 111665
Sonork: 104250
Thanks Meter: 180
Administrators where R u ??? I need Help !!

Sir I have been searching for u since I have registered in this good Forum I need your help. I am new in this feild so there will be lots of questions which I will ask u and Please I request u to help me. can u give me ur Icq msn or yahoo id for chat ? I have 3310 nokia and since now almost 9 sets I was unable to repair networks and had to return to the customers, and I feel ashamed, 3310 says no network when I manually search the networ, and when I restore the factory default from settings menu in phone instead of showing the network and network providers name for eg. Hutch, Airtel, etc it shows 00 000 ( all zeros) strange thing is that I have replaced cobba, ccont, haggar, antenna switch(MLD) and I closed the set. then I flashed the phone with griffin UFS-3 and bannana flasher but no result. Please sir help me.
Old 03-04-2005, 18:25   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 37787
Thanks Meter: 0
if you replace the cobba you need to replace the hex codes.
I'm not sure if your box does this but if the cobba has no hex codes it will not get any signal.
If you do a manual search and the phone finds a network and you try select it and it says no access then it is normaly the pa.
Dont just change parts if you are not sure you make the problem bigger then.
Old 03-04-2005, 18:38   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Sir actually Iam not so much new, I know after replacing cobba we need to update sim locks and faid, but the problem is while manual searching it says no network found. dose not shows any network to select. If it would have shown any network to select I wodnt have given u trouble of asking this question, plz sir help me
Old 03-04-2005, 18:40   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

and no body from the seniors in this feild of mobile repairing have assured me that they will definately repair this problem in my country. no one have know this problems solution
Old 03-04-2005, 23:53   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

what software do you use to do a faid update?
You do know that if you change the haggar that you are suppose to tune the phone up again.
I use to change them without doing it though.
This is what i use to do when i had no tools
When you first get the phone. test it.
Do a manual search.
How long does it take to come up and say no network?
if it is fast the cobba should be working..
If it is a long time reflow the cobba or replace it.
If it is fast then you can move on look for phisical dammage to components in the rf section. If you see nothing then take off the ant switch(diplexer) have a close look to see if it is cracked or if it has all the pads attached to the bottom of it, it is a common fault thet the pads underneath break off. if that looks ok then i would say replace the haggar.

Hope this helps you. any more problems email me.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:47   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Thank u sir! auth_repair_cen what is your email address ?
Old 03-05-2005, 20:58   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

[email protected]

Plz dont send me rubbish or i will just delete it..
Mark it for my attention