GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair

Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2006, 08:45   #1 (permalink)

Member: 256761
Thanks Meter: 0
Build a 6060 data cable

Please anyone can explain me how to build a Nokia 6060 data cable. I can't find it in stores and i need it to transfer some photos to the computer.
Old 04-08-2006, 10:02   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 256278
Thanks Meter: 3
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdanw
Please anyone can explain me how to build a Nokia 6060 data cable. I can't find it in stores and i need it to transfer some photos to the computer.

the best way i can advise u is to FIRST know wat type of cable ur phone and to know that u better go to NOKIA website. i know it uses only USB it maybe DKU-2,DKU-5,DL3P. ... .. .. . ... ETC

After knowing that Try searching on google!!! coz i had once seen it!!! or try searching on the forum!!!

On the OTHER hand theoreticaly i dont think it is possible because u will neeed an IC coz it uses IC n u will drivers tooo?? u cnt jus make a cable n connect to the computer it will need DRIVERS coz a Computer isnt like a Television!! confusing eh?? and if u make a locally cable u MAY DAMAGE UR PHONE 4GOOD!! becauz the sme port ur gona connect is the same port for FLASHING if mess around with the power wires or wrong wiring is DANGEROUS jus keep this in mind!!

the best ADVICE i can giv u just BUY A CABLE its hardly 30$

But don 4get to go to Nokia site to know which cable its support coz when u go to the shops n buy u better specify which cable!!! they all look alike BUT THE Software which drives their IC`s is different so b carefull u may buy a wrong cable n it may not work but some modern calble switch themselves they work with mutliple phones!! i mean like i have a nokia cable which suport DKU--5,DL3P,DKU-2 AND CAT5 all in one!!
Old 04-08-2006, 19:24   #3 (permalink)

I think i haven't made myself understand.
I can't buy the cable because it is not available in stores in my country.
I wrote an email to Nokia asking for instructions and their reselers and they simply answered that the phone can not be connected to a computer.
Old 04-09-2006, 11:05   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Ohh ok i overlkooked at it!!

1.Now listen in which country r u livin in??

If u cant buy a cable and u dont have any other means to get one UR LAST RESORT IS To transfer ur FILES To ur computer via GPRS

2.i saw ur phone does Support GPRS i hope u know what this mean rite? u can browse the internet using ur phone!!
but to browse the internet as a stadard computer u better go to http://mini.opera.com its a phone browser go by ur phone not computer.

U will use GPRS only if ur NETWORK PROVIDER provides it!! if ur not sure contact ur service provider for more info!!

So if ur service provider does support it O KEEP IN MIND using GRS might be expesive in some countries!! THEN FIND A SOFTWARE WHICH ALLOWS TO CONNET TO UR COMPUTER VIA GPRS ( it may b alittle advanced sorry) from her www.getjar.com in ur case u will have to download via WAP so try out

BECAUSE I DID SEE A JAVA PROGRAM FOR REMOTE DESKTOP!! and u will find lots of other softwares which u can download via WAP which in combinations may help u reach ur goal like for example u can upload ur photos some where on the web then later use ur computer to download them??!!! jus go take ur time and browse!!

Another alternative is to send ur pics to ur friend as an MMS then take ur friends phone n connect it to a computer using Infra red or bluetooth this is also another alternative but using MMS needs GPRS tooo .

so best of luck i think i gave u the right place to search and wonder about in paradise!!

WWW.GETJAR.COM
Old 04-09-2006, 11:12   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

hey man read this i think this is wat u may needing!!! try this one first

http://www.getjar.com/products/1074/...ktopforMobiles
Old 04-09-2006, 11:13   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

hey man read this i think this is wat u may needing!!! try this one first n let me know

http://www.getjar.com/products/1074/...ktopforMobiles
Old 04-09-2006, 21:45   #7 (permalink)

Thank you

Thank you for your enthusiasm but it's not very helping.
That application , Remote Desktop for Mobiles, allows you to acces your computer from your mobile phone not the phone form the computer.
I can send pictures and tones like MMS messages to my Yahoo email adress but that is not the point.
I need a cable so that I can easily upload mp3, images etc to my phone.
Old 04-11-2006, 19:51   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Sorry Dude!!

thats the only way u can do it with a 6060 phone! no ne other way....

wish u best of luck
Old 05-10-2006, 15:48   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 264198
Thanks Meter: 2
6060 UFS- grifin pinouts

pinouts for 6060 grifin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nokia 6060.jpg (47.1 KB, 70 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to ..::TAIGA::.. For This Useful Post: