GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair

Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2008, 02:58   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 220595
Thanks Meter: 355
help me make MBUS cable for data transfer

OK

I have FBUS cable which I solder on DCT4 phones TX, RX, GND, I can use for example bWinlock to find lock info, etc.
I use a USB to serial cable which uses a FTDI Chip and a ps2 connector.

I read a schematic on pinouyts.ru where youc can make an adapter for FBUS to MBUS convertion using just 1n4148 diode.,

I tried this and, my doubts are:

WHen I want to use MBUS conection for using forexample Mobiledit to copy stuff from/to phone, do I have to connect *ONLY* Mbus pin and GND pin ?

or I have to connect all cablkes
MBUS
TX
RX
GND

please clarify this to me, me because right now I have mbus and gnd pins connected to a nokia 3650 and no application can see the phone
Tried:
Mobiledit
DIego
Phoenix 2007

no success.