GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair

Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 21:32   #1 (permalink)

Member: 653568
Thanks Meter: 0
Smile JAF box with BB5

Hi All,

I am sorry if this sounds stupid, however I would like all Senior champs advice for buying in a JAF box with BB5 support, i need to know how much will it cost me, and how does one be assured that it is original/genuine, does it have an unique serial/ID number.

I am based at India-Mumbai.
so any Senior members or others who have purchased in and around mumbai, please advice.

and how many cables do they ship with.

I have gone through the features on the vendors site.

however i need some advice from all of you, as you all have been using either JAF or BB5RAF.

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-14-2008, 21:50   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 506173
Thanks Meter: 32
Don't buy JAF box it doesn't unlock bb5 phone, I've a bad experience with that box I lost my money thinking that it can unlock bb5 box but not.I bought mt-box+mt-box pro lite and it's fine for bb5 phone.
Old 04-14-2008, 22:39   #3 (permalink)

Member: 750301
Thanks Meter: 3
hello bro

JAFF box is a brilliant box that can flash your phones, and downgrade your nokia phones that need to be downgraded for testpoint unlocks. buy the jaff box and pkey from a proper company from a reseller.

also buy mtbox-light that unlockes bb5 nokia phones. the jaff and mtbox combination is unbeatable. it is a must buy of all times! i am using these products and i have been using jaff for over 1 year it is a brilliant piece of kit, once you know how to use it. but before using jaff u must make sure that u are not using nspro, or setool on the same pc as the drivers will conflict. good luck.