Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|Nokia Hardware & Hardware-Repair Area all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|07-20-2009, 08:10||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Thanked 217 Times in 43 Posts
AVi 2 1. Open Total Video Converter.
2. Select New Task -> Import Files .
3. Select the Video file to be convert.
4. Select MJPEG Avi Video format.
5. Select Motion MJPEG Avi Normal Quality Profile.
6. Goto Settings.
7. In Audio Option Select Audio Codec to pcm_s16le.
8. In Audio Option Change Sampling Rate to 8000 frames/second.
9. In Audio Option Change Bit Rate to 128 Kbits/s.
10. In Audio Option Select Volume level 255.
11. In Video Option Select Video Codec to mjpeg.
12. In Video Option Change Frame Rate to 15 frames/second.
13. In Video Option Change Bit Rate to 128 Kbits/s.
14. In Video Resize Option Change Video Size to 128 x 104
15. Then Save & Apply the Settings.
16. Now Convert the file.
|The Following User Says Thank You to rajmobile123 For This Useful Post:|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|micromax x211 keypad not work||rajesh_sahil||Micromax||8||08-24-2011 14:07|
|micromax x211||dharmesh_6121||Infinity-Box||6||08-07-2009 14:48|
|wanted micromax x211 video converter||eswar7983||Off Topic Zone||5||07-20-2009 08:09|
|Micromax x211 formatted sucess with infinity china miracle ....||ashok_kumar459||Infinity-Box||1||12-05-2008 15:45|